He left with them.
跟谁 谁啊
Who, dear, who?
泰山
Tarzan.
-泰山 -那个人猿
-Tarzan? -The ape man.
注意 尽量避免接近陌生人
Everyone, we will avoid the strangers.
不要跟他们正面接触
Do not let them see you,
不要去惹他们
and do not seek them out.
他们不会伤害我们的 哥查
They mean us no harm, Kerchak.
泰山 我们不认识他们
Tarzan, I don’t know that.
我认识 我已经见过他们了
But I do. I’ve spent time with them.
你会给家族带来危险 我不允许
You may be willing to risk our safety, but I’m not.
为什么你要那么害怕跟你长得不一样的动物
Why are you threatened by anyone different from you?
为了保护我的家族 给我离他们远一点
Protect this family, and stay away from them.
泰山 就这一次 听哥查的
Tarzan, for once listen to Kerchak.
为什么你不告诉我有动物跟我长的一样
Why didn’t you tell me there were creatures that looked like me?
他呀 不像我们这样站着
Well, he didn’t stand upright,
-弯着腰 像这样 -真的呀
-he sort of crouched, like that. -Really?
他总是用脚尖来撑着身体
Supported his weight on his knuckles.
-用脚尖撑着 -看
-On the knuckles! -See?
-没错 就像只大猩猩 -太奇妙了
-Exactly like a gorilla! -Extraordinary!
喔 还有更奇怪的
Ah, it was amazing!
他两只脚往外撇
And he bends his elbows out like this,
走路 就像这样
and then he walks like this.
喔 我知道啦 像你四姑
Oh, I see! Like aunt isabel!
真是太奇妙啦
This is capital!
喔 珍妮 珍妮 这是一个大发现
Oh, Janey, Jane! What a discovery!
一个不会人类的语言行为的野
A man with no language, no human behavior…
而且他还不懂人际的界限呢
And no respect for personal boundaries.
-怎么说呢 -他靠我这么近 爸
-How do you mean? -He was this close, Daddy!
两个眼睛瞪着我
Staring at me.
先是 很奇怪
He seemed confused at first,
好像从来没有见过人一样
as if he’s never seen another human before.
他的眼睛好热情
His eyes were intense,
好专注 好
and focused and…
我从来没有见过这样子的眼睛
I’ve never seen such eyes.
喔 我是不是该让你
Oh, shall I, ahem,
跟那块黑板谈情说爱
leave you and the blackboard alone for a moment?
爸爸 别这样
Daddy, stop it.
最重要的是我们可以
The point is,
从他那学到很多
think of what we could learn from him.
我们一定要找到他
We must find him.
教授 您到这来是找猩猩的
Professor, you are here to find gorillas,
可不是来谈情说爱的
not indulge some girlish fantasy.
你说什么 又不是我编的 泰山是
Fantasy? I didn’t imagine him! Tarzan is…
是真的
Real.
是他 他 泰山
Ah! It’s him! It’s, it’s, it’s him. Tarzan!
-教授 珍妮 退后 -等一等
-Professor! Jane! Stand back! -Wait!

No!
克里顿
Clayton.
克里顿
Clayton.
我们认识吗
Have we… met?
他怎么会知道我的名字
How does he know my name?
他以为那是枪响的说法
He thinks it means the sound of a gunshot.
-珍妮 -对了 你好 泰山
-Jane. -Yes, hello, mmm, Tarzan.
我知道你说的人际界限是什么了
I see what you mean about those personal boundaries.
他在做什么
What’s he doing?
珍妮 你看看他
Look at him, Jane.
真像只猩猩 又像是人
Moves like an ape but looks like a man.
会是进化论的好对象
He could be the missing link!
也是找猩猩的好线索
Or our link to the gorillas.
当然啦 是是是
Ahh, yes, yes.
那些猩猩在哪里
Where are the gorillas?
大猩猩
Go-ril-las!
大猩猩
Go-ril-las!
对他叫没有用
Shouting won’t help, Mr. Clayton.
他不知道你在说什么
He doesn’t understand English.
那我画给他看嘛
Then I’ll make him understand.
我告诉你 我教的鹦鹉能够唱国歌♥
If I can teach a parrot to sing god save the queen,
我当然也能教他点东西
I can certainly teach this savage a thing or two.
大猩猩
Go-rilla.
-大猩猩 -他知道了
-Go-rilla. -Oh-ho! He’s got it!
大猩猩 大猩猩
Gorilla. Gorilla!
-可能不知道 -不是
-Perhaps not. -No, no, no, no!
-不是 -不是 给我
-No, no, no, no, no! -No, no, no. Give me that.
不是 不是 不是
No, no. Leave that. No.
克里顿先生 还是让我来教吧
Mr. Clayton, I think I’ll take it from here.
你做的事
whatever you do
我没见过
I’ll do it too
能否告诉我有何不同
show me everything tell me how
成长过程中
it all means something
他是那么陌生
and yet nothing to me
彷佛看到其中奥妙
I can see there’s so much to learn
一切似乎那么遥远
it’s all so close and yet so far
眼前呈现是熟悉的你
I see myself as people see me
哦 有谁能告诉我 是何原因
oh, I just know there’s something bigger out there
我要知道 谁愿教我
I wanna know, can you show me
我也曾想拥抱这奇妙时刻
I wanna know about these strangers like me
告诉我 请教我
tell me more, please show me
所有美好的事物那么真实
something’s familiar about these strangers like me
从他眼中
every gesture
流露出无限爱 爱神的箭 射中了我
every move that she makes makes me feel like never before
我心在跳
why do I have
这感觉冲击我的脑海
this growing need to be beside her
噢 神秘未知的世界
ooo, these emotions I never knew
有无数宝藏 等待你发觉
of some other world far beyond this place
放眼望去 你会发现
beyond the trees above the clouds
那些美好事物等待着你
I see before me a new horizon
我要知道 谁愿教我
I wanna know, can you show me
我也曾想拥抱这奇妙时刻
I wanna know about these strangers like me
告诉我 请教我
tell me more, please show me
所有美好的事物那么真实
something’s familiar about these strangers like me
欢迎你到我的世界
come with me now to see my world
一个完全不同领域
where there’s beauty beyond your dreams
希望你与我同行
can you feel the things I feel
与我同行
right now with you
携手漫步
take my hand
直到我深深了解这世界
there’s a world I need to know
浪费了这么多的时间他学会了没有
We’ve wasted all this time on what he wants.
船这几天就要到了 直接问他行不行呢
The boat could arrive any day. Now ask him straight out.
泰山
Tarzan?
能不能带我们去找猩猩呢
Will you take us to the gorillas?
你听的懂吗
Do you understand?
我 听的懂
I understand.
-那 太好了 -怎么样
-Ooh! Good work, Jane. -Well?
我不能
I can’t.
-什么 -为什么 泰山
-What? What? -Why not, Tarzan?
哥查
Kerchak.
我要知道 谁愿教我
I wanna know, can you show me
我也曾想拥抱这奇妙时刻
I wanna know about these strangers like me
告诉我 请教我
tell me more please show me
所有美好的事物那么真实
something’s familiar about these strangers like me
我要知道
I wanna know
托托 我从来没见过他这么开心耶
Oh, Terk, I’ve never seen him so happy.
能开心多久
Eh, I give it a week.
可以砍断啦
Cut her loose!
-拔营啦 -用点力
-Come on. -All right, move it, you field rats.
让一让 大个子
Put your back into it.
等一等呀 等一等 我等了三十多年
Wait, please. Don’t… I’ve waited 30 years for this,
就想见识一下猩猩的世界 没看到我不走
and I won’t leave until I see a gorilla.
喔 真可惜呀
Oh, isn’t this dreadful, Tarzan?
把我放下来啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!