Oh! See, I told you they’d be cross.
不是他的错 小孩子难免嘛
Go easy on him. Children will be children.
我在飞呀 发生什么事啦
Oh! I’m flying! What on earth am I…
走开 你走开
Get off! Get off!
放开我啦
Oh! Put me down! Put me down!
喔 又来了 快抱我起来
No! Pick me up, pick me up!
救命啊
Oh, no!
把手拿开
Unhand me!
在那边
Over there!
我跟一个说猴子话的男人在一棵树上
I’m in a tree with a man who talks to monkeys.
我做不到 我绝做不到的
Ooh, I can’t do this! I can’t… Oh!
老天保佑 太好了 这实在太好了
This is good. This is… very good.
一 二
Wait. One, two…
我怎么会这么惨呀
It can’t get any worse, can it?
啊 还有更惨的
Obviously, it can.
走开 不要
Stay back. No, don’t come…
不要过来 不要
Don’t come any closer. Please, don’t.
你要做什么
What are… What are you doing?
喔 不要 求求你 我怕痒
Please don’t. That tickles.
走开 走开 走开
No, get off, get off… get off!
你怎么毛手毛脚的
It serves you right.
离我远一点
Stay away from me.
当个好野男人
Like a very good wild man.
不要过来 我警告你哟
You, stay. I’m warning you.
我爸可不好惹的哦
My father won’t take kindly to you…
不 够了 不 你已经够近了
No. That’s… Now, that’s close enough.
你怎么可以 你
How dare you? Wha…
完了 完了 喔 完了
Oh, dear. Oh, dear, Oh, dear. Oh, dear!
谢谢你呀
Yes, thank you.
你的心跳地非常好听
It’s a lovely heartbeat.
非常好听
It’s very nice.
非常好听
It’s very nice.
喔 谢谢你呀
Oh, thank you.
天气太潮 头发不好整
I can’t do a thing with it in this humidity though. It’s…
你 你会说话
You… You do speak.
我一直以为你不会说话
And all this time I thought you were just a big, wild, quiet,
只是个野人
silent person-thing.
你怎么不早说 我是说
Why didn’t you tell me? I must say
我一直很想知道你是谁
I’m rather curious as to who you are. I’d love…
泰山
Tarzan.
泰山
Tarzan.
泰山
Tarzan.
哦 我知道了
Oh, I see!
哦 我知道了
Oh, I see!
泰山
Tarzan.
哦 我知道了
Oh, I see.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no. No.
珍妮
I’m Jane.
不 不 不 不 珍妮
No, no, no. No. I’m Jane.
不 珍妮 泰山
no, no. Jane. Tarzan.
珍妮
Jane.
-珍妮 -答对了
-Jane. -Exactly.
克里顿
Clayton!
克里顿
Clayton!
学的真快
Extraordinary!
你 你能不能送我回我的营地
Um, please, can you take me to my camp?
对 克里顿 太好了
Yes! Clayton! Wonderful!
我 嗯 我是说能不能用走的
Um, could we… Um, can’t we walk?
能不能用走的
Can’t we walk?
-泰山 -泰山 你在哪里
-Tarzan! -Tarzan, where are you?
希望我们比哥查先找到泰山
Let’s hope we find him before Kerchak does.
他可能走丢了
Maybe he’s lost.
或是找到更好玩的东西了
Or found something more interesting.
你脑袋有问题啊
What, are you nuts?
还有谁比我们更会玩
What could be more interesting than us?
嘿 你们都在看什么
What’s everybody looking at?
好恐怖哦 好吓人呀 保护我
The horror! It’s gruesome! Hide me!
够爆笑啦 你真叫我丢脸
Pull yourself together. You’re embarrassing me.
-这些东西又不是活的 -我就知道
-These things aren’t alive. -I knew that.
-泰山 -泰山
-Tarzan! -Tarzan?
有人吗
Hello?
森林里哪来的野兽
What kind of primitive beasts
把这个地方弄得这么乱呀
are responsible for this mess?
哇 快来 快来看
Wow! Come here, you guys!
大家赶快来看看
Come here, come here, come here. Look at this!
这个这是什么啊 好玩呀
What is that? Funny.
嘿 再一次 再一次
Hey, do it again. Do it again.
像这样
Like this?

Yeah!
太好了
Yeah, rip it!
我喜欢这个声音
I love that part!
你来试试 大个子
Let me hear it, big fella.
现在 敲
Now, hit it!
太好了
Nice!
这个是 拜拜
What the heck? Bye-bye.
托托
Terk!
好呀 丹丹
Yeah, Tant?
现在 敲 该你了 丹丹
Now! Hit it! Come on, Tantor!
哦 我爱死了
Oh, I love it!
准备好了各位
Stay with me, fellas.
我们来玩些不一样的东西
I feel something happening here.
猩猩
Ahh, gorillas!
他们是一伙的
He’s one of them!
天呀
Oh, my…
珍妮 珍妮 珍妮
Jane! Jane! Jane!
你在哪儿呀
Jane, where are you?
珍妮 喔 珍妮 谢天谢地
Jane! Oh, Jane! Oh, thank goodness.
天啊 这里是怎么啦
Good heavens, what happened?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我们到处在找你 我吓坏了
We’ve been everywhere looking for you.
我的天啊 爸
Oh, my goodness! Daddy!
-我在散步 然后 -怎么啦
-I was out walking. I was… -Yes, yes.
小宝宝 小猴子宝宝 我画了画
Little baby monkey. I drew a picture.
嗯 后来呢
Yes, go on.
突然 猴子哭了
Suddenly the monkey starts crying.
-可怜的东西 -我回头一看
-Oh, poor thing. -I turned around and there’s
-一大群全部都跑出来了 -什么 什么呀
-a whole fleet of them! -Of what?
一大群的大猴子呀
There’s an army of monkeys.
谁 猴子
Monkeys? Monkeys!
对着我叫
Screaming at me!
她学的是一种狒狒
That’s theripithicus baboonus.
-她学的最像了 -哦 是吗
-She’s very good at this. -Oh, really?
好可怕 把我吓坏了
Terrified I was. Terrified.
突然我在树上荡过来荡过去
And suddenly, I was swinging in the vines.
跟那些狒狒
With the monkeys, yes?
荡呀 飞呀 在半空中
Swinging, flying. I was in the air.
半空中 然后呢
In the air, yes, I know.
-然后他们围着我 -那你怎么办
-And I’m all surrounded. -What did you do?
爸爸 他们拿走了我的靴子
And daddy, they took my boot.
拿走了 那是我买♥♥的
They took… Those are the ones I bought you.
我就被救啦
And I was saved!
我是被一个腰上围块布的野人救下来
I was saved by a flying wild man in a loincloth.
腰上围块布
Loincloth? Good lord.
她在说些什么啊
What is she talking about?
我 我也给她搞糊涂啦
I haven’t the foggiest idea.
她是遗传她妈妈
Takes after her mother, you know.
就爱说故事
She’d come up with stories like that.
不过她妈妈可没说过什么腰里缠块布的野人
Not about men in loincloths, of course.
-后来好多猩猩 -猩猩
-And there were gorillas. -Gorillas?
你看到猩猩啦 在哪
You saw the gorillas? Where, Jane, where?
跟着他走啦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!