oh, the power to be strong
有着远大的目标
and the wisdom to be wise
勇敢往前冲 放大胆量
all these things will come to you in time
在那漫长人生道路
on this journey that you’re making
充满崎岖和坎坷
there will be answers that you’ll seek
不论你前途多困苦
and it’s you who’ll climb the mountain
拿出坚忍♥毅力
it’s you who will reach the peak
小泰山 你抬头望
son of man look to the sky
美好前程在远方
lift your spirit set it free
拿出你的勇气来
someday you’ll walk tall with pride
让全世界都在你脚底
son of man a man in time you’ll be
生活中没人能带领
though there’s no one there to guide you
一切靠你自己
no one to take your hand
只要你信心能坚定
but with faith and understanding
成功就在你的眼前
you will journey from boy to man
小泰山 你抬头望
son of man look to the sky
美好的前程在远方
lift your spirit set it free
拿出你的勇气来
someday you’ll walk tall with pride
让全世界都在你脚底
son of man a man in time you’ll be
你不断在学习
in learning you will teach
你在学习中成长
and in teaching you will learn
而爱会引你到完美境界
you’ll find your place beside the ones you love
哦 你心中曾有梦想
all and all the things you’ve dreamed of
等着你去实现
the visions that you saw
但时光流转 梦想不再
well, the time is drawing near now
别再让梦成空
it’s yours to claim it all
小泰山 你抬头望
son of man look to the sky
美好前程在远方
lift your spirit set it free
拿出你的勇气来
someday you’ll walk tall with pride
让全世界都在你脚底
son of man a man in time you’ll be
小泰山 全世界都会在你脚底
son of man, son of man’s a man for all to see
别告诉我你又想吓我
Don’t even think about it.
你怎么知道是我
How’d you know it was me?
我是你妈 我当然知道
I’m your mother. I know everything.
你刚刚又到哪去啦
Where have you been?
你不是什么都知道的吗
I thought you knew everything.
卡娜阿姨 你好
Hey, auntie K.
你的毛发梳的好整齐
You’re looking remarkably groomed today.
谢谢你了
Hello, Terk.
不要掐我脖子
Not the neck. Not the neck there.
好啦 再闹下去要出大事了啦
Whoa! Okay. It’s all fun and games till someone loses an eye.
停下来了 好不好 小心受伤啦
Please stop. Somebody’s gonna get hurt.
我的手 扭断了啦
Cramp in the calf!
放手 我认输了 好 我认输
Okay, you win! Okay! You win. Hello?
放开啦
Let go!
哦 抱歉 托托
Oh, sorry, Terk.
你到底是什么东西呀
What kind of animal are you?
我最近也在想这件事
You know, I’ve been thinking lately
他可能有一点大象的血统
that maybe Tarzan could be some subspecies of elephant.
什么 你有毛病啊 他是大象
What, are you crazy? An elephant?
你听我说嘛 你想想
Listen to me. Think about it.
他喜欢吃花生 我也爱吃花生
He enjoys a peanut. I enjoy a peanut.
可是他跟你一点也不像啊
He looks nothing like you!
好啦 让一让 各位 不要挡路 让一让
Okay, everybody, move aside. Outta my way!
他的好朋友来啦 那就是我
Best friend coming through. That would be me.
还有你不要把他当成习惯 好吗
And you, don’t make a habit of that, okay?
要引人注意的方法很多
There are other ways of getting attention. You know?
-我会记住的 -好吧
-I’ll try to remember that. -All right.
还有 需要我就叫我 我支持你
I was right behind you if you needed me.
那是什么
What was that?
反正不是我 我发誓
It wasn’t me. I swear!
-也许 也许可能是 -大家注意
-Okay, maybe it was. -Everyone!
出发
Let’s move.
这让我想起在尚比加打猎那次的经验
This reminds me of the safari I led up the Zambezi.
太精彩啦 什么都有啊
Back, back, back, back, back.
到处是野蜜蜂
Ooh, was it scary there.
有两个人帮我装三把枪的子弹 我就这样轰他们
Two men with only three rifles. We blasted away.
我终于知道自己天生就是 非洲的大克星
That’s when I knew I was born for Africa!
非洲就是我
And Africa was created for…
克里顿 喔 你在这儿啊
Clayton! Clayton! Oh, there you are.
你看到什么啦 克里顿 你没事吧
What is it? What is it, Clayton? Are we in danger?
我好像是看到什么东西啦
I thought I saw something.
是不是大河马 食人鱼还是犀牛啊
Is it a hippopotamus amphibious, or a rhinoceros bihornus?
-教授 不要动 -好
-Professor, don’t move! -Ah, right.

Daddy?
爸 你们叽叽咕咕的在说什么呀
Daddy, what’s all the hullabaloo about?
爸 你在干嘛
What is it, daddy?
克里顿先生叫我不要动 他看到个东西
Mr. Clayton asked me not to move. He saw something.
啊 我动了
Oh, I moved.
克里顿先生 打扰一下
Mr. Clayton, sorry. Excuse me, uh…
我跟我爸爸到这里来
but my father and I came on this expedition
是想研究猩猩
to study gorillas.
我觉得你这样子冒然开枪会吓到他们
I believe your shooting might be scaring them off.
布小姐 你雇我是为了保护你们
You hired me to protect you, Miss Porter,
我这么做也是为了保护你们
and protect you I shall.
我们也觉得你做的非常好
And you’re doing a marvelous job of it.
可是我们搭的船很快就要来了 所以 我是
We only have a short time before the ship returns…
珍妮 喔 珍妮 你看你站在什么东西上面啦
Jane! Jane, do you realize what you’re standing in?
-猩猩的窝呀 -喔 爸爸
-A gorilla’s nest! -Oh, daddy!
好不容易啊 这么多天啦
At last, our first sign in days!
-那些野兽会在附近吗 -很可能啊
-Do you think the beasts could be nearby? -Could be.
你看这就是证据啦 他们可能离我们很近啊
There’s the evidence. Not very far, anyway.
-爸 你看 那一边 还有那边 -那里
-Daddy, look! Over there and there! -Where?
看到啦 有更多的窝 我看到他们
Oh,yes, more nests! I see them!
-跟您想的一样 -是一个大家族
-Just as you predicted. -Whole family groups!
珍妮 我爱你
Jane, I love you!
一个大家族 拜托 两位
Family groups? Excuse me,
那些可能都是野兽
But these are wild beasts
而且那些野兽会要了你们的命耶
that would sooner tear your head off than look at you.
正好相反
On the contrary, Mr Clayton.
我爸的意思是他们不是可怕的
Daddy’s theory is that these are social creatures…
克里顿先生 拜托
Mr. Clayton, please!
万一伤了猩猩
What if it’s a gorilla?
那不是猩猩
It’s no gorilla.
我看我们再继续走走
Hmm. But perhaps we should press on.
好的 再走走
Yes, indeed.
我想 我们应该往西走
We should keep heading west
跟着这些窝走下去
following the ganoderma ablonatum.
太好了 教授
Excellent, professor!
其实上次去打猎要是有您在就好了
I could have used your expertise on my last safari.
原来是你让我们担心了半天呀
Are you what all the fuss was about?
爸 爸 快呀
Daddy! Daddy, quick!
不 等等 不要动哦
No, wait, wait. Hold still.
哦 天呀 哦 小家伙
Oh, my. Oh, my good…
你大概不算是猩猩
You may not be a gorilla,
可是你真是个小可爱
but you are one sweet little…
你看 怎么样
Huh. There you go. What do you think?
喔 哈
What? Oh!
你这个小坏蛋
Why, you little…
真是太离谱了
Well, this is absolutely peachy!
我是来研究猩猩
Come to study gorillas,
狒狒居然抢走我的画册 过份
and get my sketchbook pinched by a baboon!
还给我啊 狒狒
Give me that!
哦 不要闹了
Come on now, enough of this.
我数到三你把它还给我
I want this paper on the count of three.
一 二
One, two…
你看 有香蕉
Oh, look, bananas!
没想到你还真好骗
I can’t believe you fell for that one!
好了 不要在那假惺惺了
No, no, don’t give me those crocodile tears.
要不然你父母还以为我真的欺负你了
What would your parents have to say?
你看 你父母真的发火了吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!