我需要仔细思考
I need to think straight.
吉姆说外面有许多就业机会
Jim says there are lots of career opportunities out there.
-不仅仅是医生 什么都有 -我要见他
– Not just doctors; all kinds. – I’m gonna go and get him.
-你不能 -我必须这么做
– You can’t! – I have to.
只要我还是一名母亲
If I was any kind of mother,
我就不会让他待在那
I wouldn’t have let him stay.
我不能忍♥受没有他的生活
I can’t stand being here without him.
-你不能吗 -我当然不能
– Can’t you? – Of course I can’t.
我们应该考虑一下会发生什么
We should’ve thought about what would happen.
我想过了
I did.
我试图避开你
I tried to keep away from you.
莉迪亚 莉迪亚 我求你
Lydia, Lydia! Please.
你知道罗伯特会报♥警♥的
You know Robert will call the police.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
-我就想让他回家 -那然后呢
– I just want him home. – But what then?
我们需要仔细考虑
We need to think this through.
我们不能只把他带回来
We can’t just bring him back here.
现在和以前不一样了
It won’t be like it was.
如果我们告诉罗伯特我们会悄悄离开
If we tell Robert that we’ll leave quietly,
没人会知道
that no one has to know,
他就可能让查理跟我们一起走了
he might just let Charlie go.
谢谢你的到来
Thank you for coming.
谁在外面
Who’s at the door?
待着别动
Stay in here.
发生什么了
What’s going on?
好吧 安妮 我需要你躺下
All right, Annie, I need you to lie down.
我们会解决你的问题 只需要你保持冷静
We’re gonna fix your situation. I just need you to stay calm.
噢 滚出去
Ow! Get off!
-罗 我要你 罗 -噢 放开我
– Rob, I need… Rob… – Ow! Get off me!

Shh.
放开我 快放开我 妈妈
Get off me! Get off me! Mum!
嘘 嘘 安静
Shh, shh, shh.
不要啊
No!
不 不要
No! No!
安妮怎么了
What’s happening with Annie?
没什么
Nothing.
有关这件事你一个字都不要说 明白吗
You’re not to say anything about this, do you understand?
我想我应该去玛卡姆医生那里
I think I should go to Dr. Markham’s.
我要去看看蜜蜂
I need to go check on the bees.
嘿 你该停止谈论那些蜜蜂了
Hey. It’s time you stopped going on about those bees.
他们能听懂我
They listen to me.
不 它们不会
No, they don’t.
你不能这样下去 查理
You can’t be like this, Charlie.
男人一点
Be a man.
如果我做不到呢
What if I can’t?
不是每个人都知道如何成为像你一样的人
Not everyone knows how to be like you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我说 你是什么意思
I said what are you talking about?
待着别动 我晚点来找你
I’ll speak to you later. Stay here.
你还好吗 安妮 亲爱的
How are you doing, Annie, love? Hmm?
你感觉怎么样 还好吗
How are you feeling? Are you all right?
救命啊
Help me!
玛卡姆医生
Dr. Markham!
查理 是你啊
Charlie? Charlie.
-安妮需要你 -什么
– Annie needs you. – What?
-很糟糕 -我去拿我的东西
– It’s bad. – I’ll get my things.
-好 那 -呆在这 我会处理好的
– Well, let’s… No, stay. – I’ll deal with this.
查理 发生什么了
Charlie, what’s happened?
你发过誓不会欺骗我的
You promised you wouldn’t lie to me.
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
-我真的很想你 -你为什么不告诉我实话
– I’ve missed you so much. – You won’t tell me the truth.
我爱珍
I love Jean.
我很爱她
I do.
但我还是你妈妈
But I’m still the same person.
一切都没有改变
Nothing else has changed.
听着
Look,
谎言和秘密不可混为一谈
a lie and a secret aren’t the same thing.
你永远不可能了解我的一切
You can’t ever know everything about me,
就像我永远都不知道你的一切一样 但是
like I can’t ever know everything about you, but…
没关系 不是吗
that’s all right, isn’t it?
她心跳过快
She’s tachycardic.
他们用了什么 是尖锐的东西还是管子
What did they use? Was it something sharp or was it a tube?
一根管子
It was a tube.
多久前发生的
How long ago did it happen?
-多久了 -一小时前
– How long? – About an hour ago.
你的行为是违法的
What you’ve done is illegal.
天啊 她需要去医院
Oh. She needs a hospital.
她需要扩张器和刮宫手术
She needs a dilation and curettage procedure.
你会做吗 你能做到吗 拜托
Have you done that? Can you do it, please? Please?
-我不知道 -拜托 求你了
– I don’t know. – Please? Please?
求求你
Please? Please?
快把头放低 双腿抬高
Get her head down and her legs up, quickly.
好了
All right.
我需要消毒
I need to sterilize.
查理 快上楼
Charlie, go upstairs.
查理 去你的房♥间别出来
Charlie, go up to your room and stay there.
-查理不在这 -滚开 查理
– Charlie’s not here. – Get out of the way! Charlie!
他在哪
Where is he?
停下 快停下
Stop it, stop it.
你♥他♥妈♥别挡道 查理
Get out of my fucking way. Charlie!
-罗 -松开老子
– Rob! – Get your fucking hands off me!
-查理 -回来
– Charlie! – Come back!
-快滚 -他在哪
– Get out. – Where is he?
滚出这栋房♥子
Get out of this house.
他他妈到底在哪 莉迪亚
Where the fuck is he, Lydia?
他在这里面吗 查理
Is he in there? Charlie!
她对你够男人吗
Is she man enough for you?
她比你强一万倍
She’s more than you ever were.
太污秽了 莉迪亚
It’s filthy, Lydia.
我不会容许同性恋出现在我的镇上
I won’t have it in my town.
我警告你 我警告你
I’m warning you. I’m warning you!
-妈妈 -我们随心所欲
– Mum! – We’ll do what we want.
然后呢
And then what?
无论我接下来做什么 我都想清楚了
Whatever I do next, I decide.
我不会和你一起去 因为你就是个笑话
I won’t go with you because you’re a joke!
快开门啊
Come on!
-放开我 -别动
– Get off me! – Stay still!
妈妈
Mum!
莉迪亚
Lydia!
别动
Stay still!
快醒醒
Wake up!
快啊 快起啊
Come on, wake up!
快醒醒 拜托了
Wake up, please!
-不 不 -看着我
– No, no! – Look at me.
你还是我妻子
You’re still my wife.
快啊
Come on!
不要
No!
-妈妈 你还好吗 -查理.
– Mum! – Charlie.
查理 查理
Charlie, Charlie…
没关系 妈妈 他们是一起的
It’s all right, Mum. They’re swarming.
妈妈 看 他们在跳舞
Mum, look. They’re dancing.
安妮 你听得见吗
Annie?
你试着睡一会 医生
You try and sleep. Doctor.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
你会留在这里的 是吧
You’ll be here, won’t you?
夏天结束时 蜜蜂聚集在蜂巢里
As summer comes to an end, the bees gather inside the hive.
怎么了
What?
我在看你的脚在跳舞
I’m watching your feet dance around.
嗯 你以后可以看
Well, you can watch later.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!