If you pay attention, they’re talking to us all the time.
下一位
Next.
请坐
Please take a seat.
玛卡姆医生说要是养蜂人担心
Dr. Markham says if a beekeeper’s worried
蜜蜂聚集在一起
the hive wants to swarm,
【蜜蜂聚集在一起有较大攻击性,易伤人】
他们会轻拍蜂箱
they can calm the bees by tapping
然后蜜蜂就会用嗡嗡声回答他们
and the bees will answer by humming.
没有蜜蜂 就没有花朵和果实
Without bees, there would be no flowers and no fruit,
然后我们就只有大♥片♥的草地
and all we would have are enormous fields of grass.
她还说 当蜜蜂都死了
Dr. Markham says when all the honey bees die,
世界末日也将来临了
the world will end.
飞到那朵紫色花上去
Fly over to the purple flower.
玛卡姆医生 来和我们一起跳舞
Dr. Markham, dance with us.
不 不 不
No, no. No.
来吧
Come on.
快来 摆动你的双腿
Come on, move your feet.
查理
Charlie.
你做得很好
It’s fine how you’re doing it.
或许再更加
Maybe lots of…
然后后退
And back.
没错
Yes.
后退 很好
Back. Yes.
就是这样
Just like that.
一辆自行车
A bike?
是你买♥♥的吗
You didn’t?
韦斯先生本来打算扔掉它的
Mr Wells was going to throw it away.
只需打一点油
It just needed a bit of oil.
我不能
I can’t…
谢谢你
Thank you.
我以前的每个周六都会出门 即使有了查理后
I used to go out every Saturday, even after Charlie.
我会一直跳舞 跳到鞋子磨穿
I’d dance until my shoes wore out.
然后我会光着脚继续跳
And then I’d dance barefoot.
你是怎么做到那么
How do you manage to be so…
像你自己
…yourself?
我有吗
Do I?
你情不自禁
You can’t help it.
妈妈
Mum!
查理 查理 我们只能任它去了
Charlie. Charlie, we’ll just have to leave it.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
珍 小心点
Jean, be careful.
水很冷
It’s freezing.
玛卡姆医生
Dr. Markham!
你一定冻坏了
You must be freezing.
谢谢 莉迪亚
Thanks, Lydia.
我给你倒一杯茶
I’ll get you some tea.
不说些什么吗 查理
What do you say, Charlie?
-谢谢你 -不客气
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你有丈夫吗
Do you have a husband?
你明知她没有 查理
You know she doesn’t, Charlie.
他们放回架子上的东西可真是可耻
It’s scandalous what they put back on shelves.
玛卡姆医生让你擦地
Dr. Markham’s got you scrubbing floors.
我很忙 帕姆
I’m busy, Pam.
记得体面点
Careful to stay respectable,
否则罗伯特就会对他儿子住的地方
or Robert will have something to say
提点儿意见
about where his son is.
玛卡姆医生给了我一个家
Dr. Markham’s given us a home.
而你弟弟把我们扔了出去
Your brother got us thrown out.
你知道她是什么吗 她是
You know what she is? She’s…
她是在弥补过错
She’s made up wrong.
有谣传关于一场事故
There was rumors about an incident.
和另一个女孩
With another girl.
等等 你
Wait,what do you…?
帕姆 你的意思是
Pam,what do you mean…?
快 快点 找掩护
Quick! Quick! In the foxhole!
轰炸机就要来啦
There’s a bomber comin’!
砰 砰 砰 砰
Bang, bang, bang, bang!
轰隆
Boom!
那是啥
What is that?
这是啥
What is it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
总之 它是你的了
Well, anyway, you can have it.
-不 我没有 -是的
– No, I’m not having it. – Yeah.
不 我才没有呢 我甚至不知道它来自哪儿
Nope, I’m not having it. I don’t even know where it’s been.
我寻思着这是什么
I wonder what it is.
这莫不是
Is it…?
我妈妈说情人们会来这里亲吻
My mum said sweethearts come here to kiss.
玛卡姆医生是你妈妈最好的朋友吗
So, is Dr. Markham your mum’s best friend?
不是 玛卡姆医生是我的朋友
No. Dr. Markham’s my friend.
她的房♥子里有浴缸吗
Does she have a bath in her house?
有 是个大浴缸
Yeah. It’s a big one.
而且是固定在地板上的
It’s even fixed to the floor.
我妈妈说她年轻的时候是个下流的同性恋
My mum said she was a dirty dyke when she was young.
走吧
Come on.
走开
Go away.
别碰我
get off.
别碰我
Get off!
飞我身上了 把它从我身上赶走
it’s on me! Get it off me!
珍 把它赶走
Jean, get it off me.
– 把它赶走 – 别动
– Get it off me. – Stay still.
别动
Stay still.
不行
No.
我们不可以
We mustn’t.
你们对蜜蜂做了什么
What did you do to the bees?
没有啊 什么都没做 我 呃
No, nothing. I, umm… I…
我会穿我姐的礼服 但是要束腰封
I’ll wear my sister’s dress but taken in.
我的腰比较细
I’m smaller in the waist.
有三层阶梯高了
Three tiers high
跟我们小时候一样可爱
and as sweet as when we were little.
妈妈可能把她的糖果藏起来了
Mam may be hiding her sugar rations.
你回来晚了
You’re late.
我们现在已经有25盎司了
We’ve got 25 ounces now.
很快他还会给我们安排一个合适的地方住
He’s gonna give us a proper place to live as well soon.
我们还没定婚礼日期呢
We haven’t set a date for the wedding yet,
对吧 罗比
have we, Robbie?
你这人什么难办就想要什么
Wants everything yesterday, this one.
帕姆 是谁把你带大的
Who gave you away, Pam?
你父母都过世了 是吗
Your parents were dead, weren’t they?
没错 是的
That’s right, yes.
你把她抚养得很好
You did a fine job bringing this one up.
啊 是她的功劳
Aye, she did.
我们一起撑过来的
We managed.
我在镇上看见莉迪亚了
I saw Lydia in town.
她现在有工作了
She’s got a job now.
给那个女医生当清洁工
Charwoman to that lady doctor.
管家
Housekeeper.
挺体面的
Respectable.
她气色很好
She looked well.
查理也很喜欢 他在照料那些蜜蜂
Charlie’s loving it too. He’s taking care of the bees.
如果说有人在照顾她
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s got someone
我也不会惊讶
looking after her now, too.
莉迪亚!
Lydia!
这里不错啊
It’s nice.
你来干嘛
What are you doing here?
你只是单纯找了份新工作么
A job the only new thing you got?
我觉得你最好走吧
I think you’d better go home.
所以你已经有别人了吗
You’ve got someone then?
-你在乎吗 -我当然在乎
– Do you care? – Of course I do.
查理是我儿子
Charlie’s my son.
他需要我来教他如何成为一个男子汉
He needs me to teach him how to be a man.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!