现在 我需要你确保查理已经收拾好了
Right now, I need you to make sure that Charlie’s packed.
我不能和你说话
I won’t be able to talk to you.
你不会知道我在做什么 但是
You won’t know what I’m doing, but…
你会没事的
..you’ll be all right.
冬天他们在那里干什么
What do they do in there in the winter?
冬眠 觅食
Sleep. Eat.
等待温暖再次来临
Wait for the warmth to come again.
妈妈说几个月后你会见到我们的
Mum says you’re going to meet us in a few months.
我得现把这里的事处理好
I have to put things right here,
然后我就会去找你们了
then I’ll be along.
你不会的 是吗
You won’t though, will you?
我什么也不说
I won’t say anything.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你是我最好的朋友
You’re my best friend.
记得回来看看 好吗
Come home one day, will you?
照顾好蜜蜂
Take care of the bees.
查理 你能跑去找个搬运工吗
Charlie, would you run and find a porter?
会有一段时间的 是吗
It’ll be a while, won’t it,
在我们团聚之前
before you can join us?
有很多事情要做
There’s a lot to do.
不思量
I love you.
自难忘
I love you too.
妈妈
Mum.
全部上车 全部上车
All aboard! All aboard!
再见
Bye.
很久很久以后
So much has faded now.
但我记得我妈妈在挥手
But I remember my mother waving.
我还记得珍离开了
And I remember Jean walking away.
我记得他们在一起的时间意味着什么
I remember what their time together meant.
在珍给她指明方向后
My mother’s life was brighter than it ever would’ve been
我母亲的生活变得光明起来
had Jean not shown her the way.
我母亲的爱使珍有力量
And my mother’s love gave Jean the strength
去停止奔跑 去为自己而自豪
to stop running, to be proud.
变革的趋势甚至传到了那个城市
The buzz of change was coming even to that town,
尽管它来的太迟太安静
although it was too soon and quiet
我母亲和珍都没有看见
for my mother and Jean to hear it together.
但我看到了变化
But I had heard the echo.
我们中的很多人都会追随它
And so many of us would follow it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!