Somehow I thought when she finally went,
就是一种解脱
that it would be a relief.
噢 我的小甜心
Oh, my sweet, little darling!
噢 亲爱的 没比这更难的了 没有
Oh, dear. There’s nothing harder. There’s nothing…
要蛋糕吗
Do you want some cake?
-你干嘛站在这里 -我不知道
-Why are you standing over here? -I don’t know.
想和我坐一起
You wanna come over and sit with me?
一切都会好起来的 汤米
Everything’s gonna be all right, Tommy.
啊 在休斯顿 有一流的舞蹈学校
There’s fantastic dance schools in Houston.
-击打乐 -击打乐 芭蕾 杂技
-Tap? -Tap, ballet, aerobics…
你想要的一切
Anything you want.
到这边来看你♥爸♥爸
Come over here and see your dad.
他认识一个漂亮的女孩 不是吗
He really knows a pretty girl, doesn’t he?
对他而言她太老了
She’s too old for him.
你想吃野兔肉吗 到爸爸那里去吃
Are you eating a wet bunny? Here. Better go on over to Dad and eat it.
嗨 佛恩 最近怎么样啊
Hi, Vern. How are you doing here?

Hi.
我知道你是游泳好手
I understand you’re a swimmer.
我也是
Me, too.
但你是宇航员 不是吗
But you’re an astronaut, right?
我是宇航员 又是游泳好手
I’m an astronaut and a swimmer.
很好看的西装啊
Pretty good-looking suit, there.
坐近点再近点
A little closer. A little closer.
再近点
A little closer.
想看看我的泳池吗
Do you want to see my pool?
我不知道现在是否是合适的时机
I don’t know if the time is right.
你知道的 葬礼还有一切
You know, funeral and everything.
噢 我想是吧 来吧
Oh, I think it is. Come on.
我会向你展示世界上最著名的 啊 空中漫步
I’ll show you the internationally infamous… uh… Breedlove crawl.
在太空里学会的
Just a little stroke I picked up out in space.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章欲望号快车
下一篇文章廊桥遗梦
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!