Yes?
我刚坐在这里意识到
Well, I was just sitting here realising…
我从没有展示 给你我的雷诺瓦
realising that I had never shown you my Renoir.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我请你过来 看看我的雷诺瓦
I’m inviting you to come over and look at my Renoir.
-你在勾引我上♥床♥ -是的 在我的卧室
-You’re inviting me to bed. -It happens to be in my bedroom.
雷诺瓦 在床单下面
Is the Renoir under the covers?
别咯咯笑 盖瑞特
Don’t cackle, Garrett.
你想看吗
Do you want to see it?
我想去你的卧室吗
Do I want to come to your bedroom?
-让我想想 -想不想
-Let me think. -Do you?
只是 只是 让我考虑一下 很难决定
Just give me a minute. It’s a tough one.
我想 我不知道
I guess… I don’t know.
好的 我猜可以的 是的 为什么不
Yeah, OK. I guess so, sure, why not?
我一会儿就会看到你
I’ll see you in a bit.
如果我不应答 说明后门是开着的
If I don’t answer the bell, the back door’s open.
后门是开着的
The back door’s open.
上帝 他跑过来了
My God. He ran it.
你好
Hi.
你打电♥话♥时 我正在跑圈
I was doing laps when you called.
我们真幸运 我只做了8次
Lucky for us, I only did eight.
这就是了
This is it.
这就是 雷诺瓦
This is the Renoir.
我喜欢它
I like it.
我喜欢这画
I like the painting.
这里的每样东西我都喜欢
I like everything in here.
放松 宝贝
Relax, baby…
现在 你认为你在和谁说话
Now, just who do you think you’re talking to like this?
难道没感觉到 我已经当祖母了
Don’t you realise I’m a grandmother?
说实话 一点也看不出来
It’s not flattering to look too surprised.
我马上回来
I’ll just be a minute.
我喜欢灯亮着
I like the lights on.
那就回家把灯都打开
Then go home and turn them on.
哦 对不起
Oh. I’m sorry.
来吧
Come on.
爸爸 醒醒 爸爸
Dad. Come on, wake up, Dad.
-怎么了 怎么了 -梅尔尼病了
-What? What? -Melanie’s sick.
-怎么了 -梅尔尼病了
-What? -Melanie’s sick.
-小宝贝病了 -小宝贝病了
-The baby’s sick. -The baby’s sick?
你过来吗 佛莱普
Are you coming, Flap?
-哪里病了 -我得先看看
-What do you think’s wrong? -I have to look first.
来啊 爸爸
Come on, Dad.
谢谢
Thank you.
回床上去 她会好起来的
You can go to bed. She’s gonna be all right, she is.
-我睡不着 回床上去 -我一会儿过去
-I can’t sleep. -Go to bed, I’ll be there soon.
把这搞得像闹剧 太糟糕了
We’re making this a drama.
这不该是场闹剧
It’s not going to qualify as high drama.
好了 好了
It’s OK, it’s OK.
谢谢
Thanks.
我确定这是哮喘
I’m sure it’s the croup.
记得吗 汤米得过两次
Remember, Tommy had it twice?
估计那时你在图书馆
Guess you were in the library.
天哪 那是世界上 最糟糕的声音
God, that’s the worst sound in the world.
你会让她在这里呆多久
How long do you keep her in here?
-为什么 你要回床睡觉吗 -我只是问问需要多长时间
-Why? Are you going back to bed? -I just asked how long.
嗯 我不知道
Well, I don’t know.
直到她喉咙里痰清掉 或者我减去20磅 两者取其一
Until her throat clears or I lose 20 pounds, whichever comes first.
我不知道 我不知道 大概20分钟吧
I don’t know, I don’t know. About 20 minutes, I guess.
我收到一份录用书
I’ve been offered a job.
什么 干嘛不多说些
What? Why didn’t you say something?
我想考虑一下
I wanted to think about it.
是英语系主任 在科尔尼州立大学
It’s head of the English department at Kearney State College.
薪水一样
About the same money.
在哪里
Oh. Where is it?
内布拉斯加
Nebraska.
我不想搬家
I really don’t want to move.
我热爱学校 那林荫道
I love the school, the paediatricians…
系主任
It’s the head of the department.
我们稍后谈谈 好吗 我喜欢这里 佛莱普
We’ll talk about it, all right? I like it here, Flap.
系主任 那 很棒
Head of the department, that’s… That’s great.
-再见 妈妈 -再见
-Goodbye, Mom. -Bye.
过来 泰迪
Come on, Teddy.
别亲小宝贝 她可能还在生病
Don’t kiss the baby, she may still be sick.
好好学习
Have a good day at school.
哦 糟糕的一晚
Oh, you don’t know the night I had!
梅尔尼凌晨3点得上哮喘 而我整晚都没合眼
Melanie decided to get the croup at 3am and I haven’t gotten any sleep.
他可能在开玩笑
He may be kidding,
但佛莱普说要带我们 搬去在内布拉斯加的大学
but Flap says we’re going to some Nebraska college.
我不确定 我想萨姆就是我需要的那人
I’m not sure, but I think Sam is becoming someone that I need.
我睡在宇航员边上
I’m lying here next to the astronaut.
真的
Are you really?
感觉如何
How was it?
-一会儿再和你说 -哦 我太为你高兴了
-I’ll speak to you later. -Oh, I feel so good for you.
尽快给我回电
I do. You call me as soon as you can.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye.
梅尔
Mel…
好的 梅尔
OK, Mel.
我想说说清楚 你知道的
I just want to make this clear, you know.
我看到其他女人
I see other women.
我不怎么确定 我们是否在约会
I didn’t think we were engaged.
-好的 好的 -你这个自私的家伙
-OK, OK. -Your ego, really!
好吧 今晚一起过吧
OK. Let’s stay in tonight.
-算是给我个机会 -我来做饭
-You’re saving a fortune on me. -I’ll cook.
已经三个礼拜了 而你却连我家都没看到过
It’s been three weeks, and you haven’t even seen my house.
我的直觉告诉我 应该尽量不去
My best instincts had me avoiding it.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我来告诉你吧
I’ll tell you what.
实在很糟糕
I think this is really sad,
我觉得需要用这些 来吸引女孩子
that you feel that you need all this stuff to impress girls with.
需要
Need it?
有时这还不够
Sometimes it isn’t enough.
动用你的资本 没什么不对的
There’s nothing wrong with using your assets.
我感觉这是在利用你的职业 设计一个性陷阱
I think it turns your profession into a sex trap.
哦 算了吧
Oh, come on.
每个人都运用他们所拥有的 我应有此荣誉
Everybody uses whatever they have. I earned it!
世界上有106名宇航员 我是其中一员
There’s 106 astronauts in the whole world and I’m one of them!
这是我的一部分
It’s a big part of me.
对不起我并不是
I’m sorry. I didn’t…
有意冒犯 如此神圣的原则
I didn’t mean to trip on such a deeply felt principle.
想知道什么让我困惑吗
Do you want to know what bothers me?
我们中间从没一起呆在一间屋子里 关上所有门
None of us ever got together in one room, locked all the doors,
分享我们的经历
and compared notes on the experience.
我想我们得假装 这乐趣并非来自
I think we had to pretend it wasn’t the fun that it was.
你们能感受到速度
You do sense the speed.
我记得从宇宙飞船 窗子看出去
I remember looking out the window of the spacecraft…
听起来就像一个大肚子家伙 在讲他自己关于韩国的故事
I sound like somebody with a big belly telling their Korea stories.
不管怎么说 我从窗子里看出去
Anyway, once I’m looking out the window.
看到了宇宙飞船的一部分 这在绕着地球飞啸而过
I see a piece of the spacecraft, and it’s whistling along the ground.
万籁俱寂
It doesn’t make a sound.
唯一能听到的 这世界上唯一的声音
The only sound you hear, the only noise in the entire world,
就是你的心跳
is your heart beating.
难以形容
It’s indescribable.
但不管怎么说 我没法用更好的语句来描述
Maybe they can think of a better way of saying it, but that was it.
那是我自己的时刻 永不消逝
That was my moment, the one that doesn’t go away.
理解我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
能理解
Yes.

Hey…
现在是我的那一刻了
This is my moment.
别害羞
No, don’t get nervous, Garrett.
佛莱普
Flap?
有人吗

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章欲望号快车
下一篇文章廊桥遗梦
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!