Yes.
是的
Yes.
-是的 -哦 上帝
-Yes. -Oh, God.
你刚刚把我弄湿了
You just made me wet.
你怎么发出那种声音的
How can you do that with your voice, just like that?
你刚才那么发声了
You just make your voice like that.
哦 上帝 如果汤米听不到我们 我们也听不到汤米
Oh, God, if Tommy can’t hear us, we can’t hear Tommy!
-他很好 妈妈 -不要闹 我马上回来
-He’s fine, mother! -Don’t get pissy, I’ll be back!
铃正在呜响
∮ The bells are ringing∮
为了我和我的女孩
∮ For me and my gal∮
鸟正在唱
∮ The birds are singing∮
为我和我的女孩
∮ For me and my gal∮
和我一起唱
Sing with me!
所有的人都要
∮ Everybody’s a-goin’ ∮
去参加一个婚礼
∮ To a weddin’ ∮
大家都知道的
∮ They’re knowin’ ∮
这几周他们都在忙着打电♥话♥
∮ And for weeks they been callin’ ∮
通知所有的女孩们
∮ Every Susie and Sal ∮
我有一些卷子要改 这不是爱 是自私
I have papers to grade. This isn’t love, it’s selfishness.
我们在一起已经一周了
It’s been a week since we’ve been together.
我们从未离去一个星期
We’ve never gone a whole week, Flap.
-当然 是的 -只有在真正的怀孕的数个月中
-Sure, we’ve gone a week. -Only in the real pregnant months.
你总是晚回家 佛莱普 哦 忘了它 忘了它
You’re always getting home so late, Flap. Oh, forget it. Forget it!
做我喜欢的事 不要让我感觉我很愚蠢
Do me a favour. Don’t make me feel silly,
我没有让你感觉羞愧
I won’t make you feel guilty.
很公平 我必须加快点了
Fair enough. I have to hurry.
好孩子
Be a good boy.
艾玛
Emma?
你回来我很高兴 你这么做挽回了我们的生活
I love that you came back. You’re saving our lives by doing this.
你回来我很高兴 佛莱普 我很高兴
I love that you came back, Flap, I love it!
汤米 早餐马上就好了
Tommy, breakfast will be in a minute.
快点 我需要改这些卷子
Let’s hurry. I’ve got to grade those papers.
我将给每个人一个”B”
I’ll give everybody a B!
快点 不 等一下
Come on! Wait!
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
哈罗 嗨 妈妈 我们可以等一会儿再说话吗
Hello? Hi, Mother. Could we talk later?
我要帮孩子脱衣服 没时间讲电♥话♥
I’ve got to get the boys off and it’s not a good time to be on the phone.
要考虑别人 我准备好认真的谈一谈了
Don’t be so inconsiderate. I’m all set to have a good talk.
你已经花了将近一个小时为孩子脱衣服了
You’ve got almost an hour to get the boys off.
到底怎么回事
What’s wrong?
-没事 -别说了 先告诉我怎么了
-Nothing. -Stop here. Tell me what it is.
好的 母亲 我需要一些钱 我需要你借给我一些钱
OK, Mother. I need some money. I need you to loan me some money.
我真的需要它 你借不借
I really need it, so will you?
哦 母亲 别不说话 你知道那对我来说是很困难的
Oh, Mother, please don’t be quiet. You know that was hard for me to ask.
你可以说不 但是不要不说话
You can say no, but please don’t be quiet.
哦 对不起 甜心 我刚才在思考
Oh, I’m sorry, sweetheart. I was just thinking.
思考什么
Thinking what?
考虑我多么不想拿出这些钱
How much I hate to part with money.
我就不会问如果我
I wouldn’t have asked if…
不要大叫 但是我想我还会怀孕的
Don’t yell, but I really think that I may be pregnant again.
哦 不
Oh! No!
而且我想你也不得不接受这个
Oh, no! And you’re going to have it, I suppose?
是的 当然 你到底怎么了
Yes, of course. What’s happening to you, anyway?
不要做这么可怕的行为
Don’t act like that’s so terrible.
很简单 一个聪明的女人会去做掉这个孩子的
Bright young women are having simple abortions.
简单
“Simple”?
然后他们找到多姿多彩的工作 你能在科罗拉多州做掉它
Then they get wonderful jobs. You can have it in Colorado.
我不知道为什么要告诉你所有的事
I don’t know why I tell you anything.
我好像越来越不喜欢你了
I seem to like you less.
你知道为什么 艾玛 因为只有我跟你说实话
You know why? I am the only person who tells you the truth.
去穿衣服
Go get dressed.
你的生活怎么可能好转呢 如果你继续怀上他的孩子
How will your life get better if you keep having children with that man?
你在等待奇迹来拯救你么
What miracle is going to come along to rescue you?
别管我 我需要钱 给我画卖♥♥
Leave me alone. I need the money. Give me the painting to sell.
不 那是你的最后保障
No! That’s your security.
我不会让你用的
I will not have you using that for rent!
不要这么做 好不好
Let’s not do this. All right?
我稍后再跟你说 好不好
All right? I’ll talk to you later.
好不好
All right?
好吧 如果钱意味着
All right. If it would mean that…
不 不 它会使我疯掉的
No, don’t give me the money. It’d make you crazy.
是的
Yes, it would.
我们以后再说吧 如果需要 晚上给我打电♥话♥
We’ll talk later. You call me tonight, if you want, all right?
再见
Goodbye.
爸爸刚刚回家
Daddy just got home.
嗨 不许开玩笑 做一个天才是不是很辛苦
Hey, no kidding? Is it tough being a genius?
孩子
Boy!
好消息 我知道我的课题了 我全都弄清楚了
Great news. I know what my topic is. I have it all figured out.
怎么回事
What’s wrong?
你整晚都去了哪里 佛莱普
Where have you been all night, Flap?
很抱歉 我再一次在图书馆里面 那张大的沙发上睡着了
I’m sorry. I fell asleep on that big sofa at the library again.
我不知道我怎么了
I don’t know what’s wrong with me.
我看透你了
I’m on to you.
我什么都没做
I’m not doing anything.
哦 瞎说 你做了
Oh, yes, you are.
我们每次都在 这个问题上吵
We go through this stage every time…
不要扯开话题
Don’t change the subject.
什么话题
What’s the subject?
我看透你了
That I’m on to you.
你看起来不像是清白的 除非你有愧的
You wouldn’t try to look so innocent unless you were guilty.
你应该记住我的话 你没有其他的选择
You’ll have to take my word for it. You have no other choice.
对不起
Excuse me.
艾玛 你总是有点爱遐想
Emma, you… always get a little paranoid
在你的开始怀孕的 几个月中 是不是
in your first few months, OK?
只是
Just…
如果你正在做某事
If you are doing something
是为了把我刺♥激♥疯了 因为我怀孕了
and you’re trying to make me feel crazy because I’m pregnant,
你陷入这么深 你无可救药
then you may have sunk so low that you’ll never recover.
你可能刚刚感到恐慌 佛莱普 而且尝试解救你自己
You may have just panicked, Flap, and trying to save yourself,
你已经脱离了你的个性和原则
you’ve thrown out your character and principles.
唯一的方法你可以赎回你自己
The only way to redeem yourself, and be the man God intended you to be,
就是承认你昨晚做过的
is to admit anything you might have been doing last night.
所有的事情
Cos if you don’t do that, if you don’t do that right now,
如果你不这么做 你就是个废物
you are a lost man.
一个白♥痴♥ 一袋大粪
A shell, a bag of shit dust.
你必须告诉我 为了我们 亲爱的
You’ve got to tell me. For us, honey. Come on.
哈罗
Hello?
哈罗 奥罗拉
Hello, Aurora.
你好吗
How are you?
是的 她 她就在这里
Yes, she is. She’s right here.
真高兴再次听到你的声音
Nice to hear your voice again.
你何不找一份工作 如果你担心钱的问题
Why don’t you get a job if you’re worried about money?
那孩子怎么办
What about the baby?
你上班的那天 将会是非常棒的一天
It’s a great day when you get tenure!
你上班意味着 我们永远都不会有足够的钱
All tenure means is we won’t have enough money forever!
你为什么不问你的母亲
Why don’t you ask your mother?
-很方便的 对吧 -去 打电♥话♥给她
-That’s convenient for you! -Go ahead! Call her!
今天没什么不对劲的吧
Why should today be any different?
打电♥话♥ 艾玛 打电♥话♥
Get on the phone, Emma! Get on the phone!
-你为什么不打 -是的 我打给奥罗拉 对不对
-Why don’t you call? -Yeah, I’ll call Aurora, right(!)
打电♥话♥ 打电♥话♥ 打电♥话♥ 艾玛
Get on the phone! Get on the phone! Get on the phone, Emma!
打电♥话♥ 打电♥话♥ 该死的
Get on the phone! Get on the damn phone!
-妈妈说就在这里等候 -如果你愿意就再呆在这儿吧
-Mommy said to wait right here. -Stay if you want.
你们在这里做什么 我告诉你们在屋子前面等
What are you guys doing here? I told you to wait in front of the house.
回答我 汤米
Answer me, Tommy.
我不想要人知道 我们在那里居住
I didn’t want people to think we lived there.
什么
What?
我不想要人知道 我们在那里居住
I didn’t want people to think we lived there.
住口
Cut it out.
你一年只允许 跟我说一件有意义的事
OK. You’re allowed to say one mean thing to me a year.
直到你十岁

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章欲望号快车
下一篇文章廊桥遗梦
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!