so can I talk about it later to you?
是的
Yeah.
好的
All right.
再见
Bye.
你要保守这个秘密多久
How long you going to keep this a secret?
唯一的接受佛莱普 助理教授职位的学校
The only school that would accept his associate professorship
在得梅因[美国衣阿华州的首府]
is in Des Moines.
他什么都做不了 就像内部考试不及格
He can’t even do the simple things, like fail locally.
会好起来的 妈妈
It’s gonna be all right, Momma.
是得梅因
It’s Des Moines.
-说”再见 我的家”-再见 我的家
-Say, “Bye-bye, house”. -Bye-bye, house.
下楼梯的时候小心点 别摔到你的腿
Be careful going down these steps. Don’t break your leg.
来这里
Come here.
来这里 来这里
Come here. Come here.
保持你的甜美笑容 亲爱的
Stay sweet, honey.
罗西
Rosie…
啊 够了 罗西 他们该走了
That’s enough, Rosie. They have to get started.
你工作晚了就叫妈妈 开车送你回家 找些乐子 罗西
Tell Momma to drive you home when you work late. Have some fun, Rosie.
不要表现得这么勇敢
Don’t act so brave.
我知道没有我在旁边唠叨 你就会发疯的
I know you’ll go crazy without me to nag.
对她好点 否则我们对你不客气
Be good to her or else we’ll get you.
我说正经的
I mean it.
再见 佛莱普 一路顺风
Bye, Flap. Have a good drive.
好 把手脚都收回来 拿着妈妈的钱包
OK, fingers and toes in. Take Momma’s purse.
妈妈 那是第一次 我首先停止拥抱
Momma, that’s the first time I stopped hugging first.
我喜欢那样
I like that.
自己找一个合适 得体的孕妇装
Get yourself a decent maternity dress.
必须要一个 不是吗
You had to get one in, didn’t you?
你告诉她了么 佩特西 她一直认为是我
Will you tell her, Patsy? She keeps thinking it’s me.
汤姆 你会不会对你的妈妈很好 而且一直照顾她
Tom… Are you gonna be good to your mother and take care of her?
再见 格林威太太
Bye, Mrs Greenway.
再见
Goodbye.
到了那里给我写信 这样我就知道你的住址了
Write as soon as you get there, so I’ll have your address, OK?
祝你一切顺利 佩特西
You shape up, Patsy.
啊 我掉了我的口香糖
Dropped my gum.
我们会拿另外的一块给你
We’ll get you another piece, sweetheart.
电♥话♥费将会很惊人的 你知道么
The phone bill will be enormous, you know that?
我将会想你的 妈妈
I’ll miss you, Momma.
-我们能现在走了吗 -是的 慢慢地开走
-Can we go now? -Yeah. Pull away slow.
亲爱的 离开你的
Honey, I think it will be good for us to be away from your…
我们的家庭 这将对我们有好处的
Our families.
-我想念休斯顿 -你不知道你是多么的幸运
-I miss Houston. -You don’t know how lucky you are.
每个人都想要去得梅因
Everybody wants to go to Des Moines.
人们在他们死之前
People come from all over the world
想要去得梅因看一眼
to get one look at Des Moines before they die.
人们说它是在 爱荷华州最好的城市
Some people say it’s the best city in lowa.
知道你正在蒙我 德克萨斯才是最好的
I know you’re teasing me. Texas is the best!
我觉得你应该停止烦恼
Well, I think you should stop worrying.
我们将会见到一些新事物 我们都是
We’re gonna see some terrific new things. We are.
请 如果你愿意 能不能小点声
Would you please, if you will, hold it down over there?
对不起 我听不到你说话
Sorry, I can’t hear you.
小点声 对他人的感觉尊重一些
Hold it down! Have some respect for other people’s feelings!
靠近一些
Come over a little closer.
嗨 在矮树丛里面的 我听不到你说话
Hey, you in the bush, I can’t hear you!
不好意思 我洗了一个桑拿
Sorry, but I just took a sauna.
当你淋冷水的时候 很难忍♥着不叫
It’s hard not to yell when you hit that cold water.
我说话的时候你不理我
You’re not gonna ignore me when I speak directly to you?
我不是不理你 那我应该说什么
I’m not ignoring you. What am I supposed to say?
当你淋冷水的时候 很难忍♥着不叫
OK, It’s hard not to yell when you hit that cold water.
嗨 哎 来这里
Hey, come here.
来这里
Come here?
你叫什么
What is your name?
-奥罗拉 -是的
-Aurora? -Yes.
你 你想吃一惊么
You want a shock?
不 一点也不 什么
No, not especially. What?
好吧 我们将要 在啊
Well… We’re going to have this dinner at…
在白宫的美国航♥空♥ 暨太空总署吃晚餐
a NASA dinner at the White House.
你知道 一些苏联宇航员 和我们全部
You know, some cosmonauts and all of us, and…
我不知道应该带谁去
I didn’t know who I could take.
所有和我一起飞的人
Cos all the people I flew with,
他们的老婆都像 母狗一样咬我的后背
well, their wives are giving me bitch bites all over my back
如果我跟其中一个女人出现
if I showed up with my regular girls.
我不认识什么熟人 因此我想
I didn’t know anybody old enough, so I thought,
“嗯 我去问问隔壁的邻居”
“Well, I’ll ask my next-door neighbour.”
好吧 无论如何 他们取消了今天晚餐
Well, anyway, they cancelled the dinner,
但是我真的想约你出去
but I was really thinking about asking you out.
我是认真的 不觉得吃惊么
Seriously. Ain’t that a shocker?
是的
Yes.
想像你跟一个人约好了 而且并不是特别的重要的
Imagine you having a date with someone where it wasn’t a felony.
这时候如果我也邀请你 你怎么办
What would you have said if I’d asked you?
认真的
Seriously.
我会说我想去看看白宫
I would have said I’d like to see the White House.
所以你会来
So you would have come?
怎么搞的 找个时间约出来吃顿饭
What the hell. You want to have dinner out some time?
-不 谢谢你 -午餐怎么样
-No, thank you. -What about lunch?
你是淑女 你应该非常喜欢吃午餐
You ladies, you like to have lunch a lot, don’t you?
你知道啦 你的行为举止有些问题
You know, there’s something about your manner.
好像你正打算玩弄我
It’s like you’re trying to toy with me.
没错 奥罗拉 我是在和你玩
That’s right, Aurora. I’m playing with you.
-这是一方面 -你想要玩吗 奥罗拉
-This is exactly… -Do you want to play, Aurora?
你想吃午餐吗
You wanna go to lunch,
我们会吃午餐的
we’ll have lunch.
如果你想去餐馆吃午餐
If you want to have lunch in some restaurant
来改善邻里关系 我会坚定地说不
to improve the atmosphere in this neighbourhood, I wouldn’t say no.
过来 我们说话的距离太远了
Come here. We’re too far apart to talk.
现在 奥罗拉
Now… Aurora.
因为你已经同意
Since you’ve agreed,
为什么我们不忘记其他的
why don’t we just forget about the rest?
我的意思是 我知道你的感受
I mean, I know how you feel. There were countdowns…
当我有疑虑的时候
when I had my doubts.
我在心里想着 你会同意的
I said to myself, “You agreed to do it.
你被抱着
“You’re strapped in…
手牵手
“and you’re in the hands
跟一个比你高大强壮的人
“of something bigger and more powerful than yourself.
既然这样 为什么你不 跟我一起呢
“So why not just lay back and enjoy the ride?”
我不想去 你有问题
I’m not going. There is something wrong with you.
哦 上帝 我就是一个蠢货
Oh, God, I’m such a shit.
-等一下 那肯定就是了 -就在那里 哦 上帝
-Wait! That must be it. -Right there? Oh, God!
哦 佛莱普 这太棒了 这是真的么
Oh, Flap, it’s great. Is that it, really?
-哦 确实不错 -是不是很甜美
-I think that’s it. -Oh, it’s great. Isn’t that sweet?
-哦 那有块撞痕 -哦 是的
-Oh, that was a bump. -Oh, yeah.
-那是什么 -我们要不要去看看♥房♥♥子
-What is that? -Shall we go see the house?
你在那里等一下 我周围看看再回来找你
You stay here. I’ll come round and get you.
快点 咱们离开这
Come on. Let’s get this off.
来吧
Come on.
哇 快点
Come on.
-哦 甜心 你伤到你自己吗 -不 没有
-Sweetheart, did you hurt yourself? -Nope, not yet.
你喜欢它吗 你喜欢它吗
Do you like it? Do you like it?
哦 它太棒了 佛莱普 它太棒了
Oh, it’s great. Flap, it’s great!
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
把床垫留在这 我们可以睡在这里
Leave the mattress here. We can sleep here.
我真的很累
I’m really tired.
你曾经在爱荷华州作♥爱♥
You ever made love in lowa?
你知道些什么 汤米的房♥间在另一边
You know what? Tommy’s room is on the other side of the hall,
因此我们能大声一点
so we can get noisy.
好的 你可以开始叫了
Good. You get to make your little high-pitched squeak.
停 你呢 你呢
Stop it! What about you? What about you?
我来了 我又来了
“Here I come. Here I come again!
是的 是的 是的
“Yes! Yes! Yes!”
我又来了
Here I come again.
是的

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章欲望号快车
下一篇文章廊桥遗梦
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!