We have orders to take him there.
但你们没奉命带我去呀
You have no orders to take me.
是的 但你必须去一趟
No, miss, but I’m afraid you must go.
我会尽快送你回来的
I’ll see you’re sent back as early as possible.
-到伊弗瑞多远 -四十英里
– How far is it to Inverary? – Forty miles.
-安静点 -对不起
– Keep quiet. – Sorry.
两小时内一定能到
We’ll be there in less than two hours.
要我和你们呆上一晚上时间
I’m spending half the night with you?
是这样的
It looks like it.
司机是不是走错路了
Isn’t the man going the wrong way?
那条才是往伊弗瑞的路
Surely that’s the way to Inverary.
前面的桥倒塌了
There’s a bridge fallen down on that road.
我们必须得绕路 司机知道路的
We shall have to go around. The man knows the way.
可以看一下你的逮捕令吗
Might I see your warrant?
闭嘴 会让你看的
Shut your mouth. You’ll see it soon.
你敢会我打个赌吗 帕米拉
Would you like to have a small bet with me, Pamela?
好吧 那我和你打赌 警官
All right, I’ll have it with you, Sherlock.
我以一百赔一的赔率和你赌
I’ll lay you 100 to 1 that your Sheriff Principal…
你们警长的小指头断了
has the top joint of his little finger missing.
怎么样
What about it?
我赢了
I win.
为什么停车
What are we stopping for?
前面被一群”侦探”堵住了
It’s a whole flock of detectives.
它们把路全档住了 快把它们弄走
They’re all over the road. Get out and clear them away.
-那他呢 -我很快就回来
– What about him? – I’ll soon fix that.
小姐 你现在是警官了
There, miss. Now you’re a Special Constable.
-为什么 -你在 他就跑不了
– What’s the idea? – As long as you stay, he stays.
对 我走的话 你也得走 快跑
Yes, and as long as I go, you go. Come on.
栏住他们 他们跑了
Stop them! They got away!
-快点 -不
– Come on. – I won’t!
快点
Won’t you?
-你弄疼我了 -别说话
– You’re hurting me. – Shut up.
看看他们是不是跑到下面去了
See if they’ve gone down that way.
他们能跑到哪儿去呢
Where could they have gone?
救命啊
Help!
放开我
Let me go!
再喊的话
One yip out of you,
我就先开枪杀了你 然后再自杀
and I’ll shoot you first and myself after.
下面没有人
There’s nobody down here, I tell you.
上来吧 别浪费时间了
Come up here, blast you, and don’t waste any more time.
咱们分头去找
Spread out and find them.
他们或许已在一英里外了
They must be a mile away by now.
住手
Don’t do that.
别吹口哨了
Do stop whistling.
你逃不掉的
You can’t possibly escape.
带着我你怎能逃得掉
What chance have you got tied to me?
还是留着问你的丈夫吧
That question’s for your husband.
你真是男人的负担
I’ll admit you’re the white man’s burden.
我知道
I know,
为此我感到很高兴
and I can’t tell you what comfort that thought gives me.
这样做有什么用
What’s the use of this?
警♥察♥迟早会捉到你的
Those policemen will get you as soon as it’s daylight.
或许会的 但他们不是警♥察♥
They may get me, but they’re not policemen.
-你怎么知道 -是你自己发现的
– When did you find that out? – You found that out yourself.
起初我还不知道
I should never have known
我们走错路了
that was the wrong road to Inverary.
他们要带我们去见他们的头
They were taking us to their boss,
上帝保佑别再被他们捉到了
and God help us if they ever catch us again.
我懂了
I see.
你又在编你的故事了
You’re still sticking to your penny novelette spy story.

Oh!
这岛上有两千万的女人
There are 20 million women in this island,
而我却和你铐在了一起
and I’m chained to you.
听着 再说一次 这些都是真的
Listen, once more. I’m telling you the truth.
我在火车上说过一次
I told you once in the train.
今晚竞选会上又说过一次
I tried to tell you after the election meeting.
这是第三次了
I’m telling you now for the third time.
岛上有个大阴谋在进行
There’s a conspiracy against this island
只有我们能阻止它
and we’re the only ones who can stop it.
事情现在就发生在你的眼前
Think what you’ve seen happen right under your very nose.
让英勇的人去拯救吧
The gallant knight to the rescue.
好吧 我只是个普通的杀人犯
All right, then I’m just a plain, common murderer…
四天前刚刺死
who stabbed an innocent,
以为无辜的女子
defenseless woman in the back not four days ago.
对这个你有何感想
How do you come out over that?
我不知道你有多无辜
I don’t know how innocent you may be…
但你是个女人 无力反抗
but you’re a woman, you’re defenseless, and you’re alone…
无助的走在这荒郊野外和一个杀人犯铐在一起
on a desolate moor in the dark, manacled to a murderer…
他是不会放你走的
who’d stop at nothing to get you off his hands.
你如果相信这点的话
If that’s the situation you prefer,
随你的便
have it, my lovely, and welcome.
我才不怕
I’m not afraid of…
要知道 我是一周就杀一个女孩的
For all you know, I may murder a woman a week.
所以好好听着
So listen to a bit of advice.
照我说的去做 而且要快
Do every single thing I tell you to do, and do it quick.
你这个大坏蛋
You big bully.
我喜欢这称呼 快点
I like your pluck. Come on.
-我们到里面去 -为什么
– We’re going in there. – What for?
这是我的事 记住我的话
That’s my business. Remember what I said:
住嘴否则
the civil tongue or else.
进去以后
We’re going in there,
你就得照我说的去做
and you’ll back me up on everything I say or do.
-记住这点了吗 -刚记住
– Has that penetrated the ivory dome? – Only just.
跟着我
Pull yourself together.
把手放到我的口袋里 假装很匆忙的样子
Put your hand in my pocket and look in a hurry.
走吧
Come along.
进来 这位小姐全身都湿透了
Come in. The young lady’s terrible wet.
我们的车在几英里外发生车祸了
We had an accident with our car a few miles back.
-你们要住店吗 -是的
– You’ll be staying the night? – Yes.
我们只剩下一个房♥间和一张双人床了
We’ve just the one room left with the one bed in it.
-但你们不会介意的 -不 正好相反
– But you’ll not be minding that. – No, quite the reverse.
-你们俩是夫妻吧 -是的
– You’re man and wife, I suppose? – Yes.
是的
Uh, yes.
-你们有行李吗 -我们留在车上了
– Have you any luggage? – We left that behind in the car.
我可以借一件睡衣给这位小姐
Maybe I could lend the young lady a nightgown.
请登记一下好吗 詹姆斯 登记本
Will you please to register? James, the book.
-好了-我给你们生个火
– Aye. – I’ll light the fire for you.
-你们需要晚餐吗 -不了 谢谢
– Will you be needing supper? – No, thank you.
一些威士忌加苏打和一些三明治就行
Just a whiskey and soda and a few sandwiches.
-还有一大杯牛奶 -好的 先生
– And a glass of milk. – Very well, sir.
我的左手不能写字 但却能开枪
Can’t write with my left hand, but I can shoot with it.
你可以猜猜口袋里有什么
You can guess what’s in this pocket.
你来签
You sign, darling.
越早习惯这个名字越好
The sooner you get used to your new name, the better.
写上
Off we go.
“亨利·霍普金斯夫妇”
“Mr. and Mrs.Henry Hopkinson, The Hollyhocks, Hammersmith. ”
我一会儿就回来
I’ll be back in a minute, chaps.
亲爱的 脱下裙子
Off with that wet skirt,
让我拿到厨房♥烘干吧
and I’ll have it dried in the kitchen.
不必麻烦了 在壁炉前烘一下就干了
Don’t bother. It’ll dry in front of the fire just as well.
谢谢你
Thanks all the same.
这位先生会照顾好你的
No doubt the gentleman will take care of you.
晚安 先生 晚安 夫人
Good night, sir. Good night, ma’am.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
你猜他们真的结婚了吗
Is he married to her, do you think?
我才不在乎呢
I do not care.
他们彼此都很相爱
They are so terrible in love with each other.
我要把真♥相♥告诉他们
I’m going to tell them the whole story.
你想让我为这虚有的谋杀罪名被绞死吗
You want to hang me for a murder I never committed?
只要他们绞死你

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章群鸟(1963)
下一篇文章布拉格之恋
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!