Pardon us for talking business, sir.
不会
Certainly.
-再见 -再见
– Good day. – Good day, sir.
再见
Good day.
-再见 -心胸宽广的怪老头
– Good day. – Broad-minded old geezer.
但他非常善于猜字游戏
Bet he’s very good at charades.
我想知道谁赢了两点钟的温网比赛
I wonder what won the 2:00 at Windsor.
不知道 买♥♥份报纸来看看吧
I don’t know. Let’s get a paper.
-买♥♥报纸了 -伙计 有英格兰报吗
– Paper. – Say, son, speak the English?
最新的
Dispatch.
-好了 -谁赢了
– Hello. – What won it?
威斯登公♥寓♥又有一个女人被杀了
There’s been another woman murdered in a West End flat.
-什么 -威斯登公♥寓♥有女人被杀
– What? – “Woman murdered in West End flat. ”
我对这些情感纠纷没兴趣 谁赢了
These sex dramas don’t appeal to me. What won?
-巴切勒巴德 比分是七比四 -那就好
– Bachelor Bud. Seven to four odds. – Good. Not so good.
波特兰大厦
Portland Mansions, Portland Place.
在英国广播公♥司♥旁边
By the BBC.
那是蛮好的住♥宅♥区啊
That’s a nice, quiet place to put someone to sleep.
-“各位晚上好”-学得真像
– “Good night, everybody. ” – That’s a good one.
她长什么样 一般老百姓吗
What was she like? One of the usual?
“这位衣着高贵的 年龄约35岁的女人
“A well-dressed woman of about 35
背后被人刺了一刀
with a knife in her back.
房♥客理查汉纳失踪”
The tenant, Richard Hannay, is missing. ”
真是叫人意外
You surprise me.
“今早七点女仆 伊丽莎白·布里”
“At 7:00 this morning, the charwoman, Elizabeth Briggs… ”
照此推断的话
If that isn’t the blasted limit.
现在怎么样了
What’s the matter now?
难道世上丧失良知了吗
Is there no honesty in this world?
我问你”新型贴身束腰
I ask you. “The new Bodyline rubber panty corset.
今起销♥售♥ 公主街麦佩辛兄弟公♥司♥”
On sale today. McCutcheon Brothers, Princess Street.
价格为17 9先令
Price: 17 and 9.
同套胸罩只售4到11先令”
Brassiere to match: 4 and 11.”
听到没有
You get that?
“贴身”比我们的流线型还便宜
The Bodyline. One and three cheaper than our Streamline.
现在去阿伯丁也没用了
No use going to Aberdeen now.
-我可以看看吗 -当然
– Might I have a look at your paper? – Certainly.
-谢谢 -没什么
– Thank you. – Quite all right.
没有足够证据是不能处以绞刑的
There’s enough evidence there to hang any man.
有什么事 先生
What can I do for you, sir?
请问下一站到哪儿
Can you tell me what station the train stops at next?
看我像是列车长吗 问别的人去吧
Do you think I’m a railway porter? Go find out for yourself.
我还有个更好笑的
I can tell a better one than that.
不会吧 这就已经够好笑的了
You couldn’t. That was very funny.
你喜欢是吗
You liked it?
有听过”卖♥♥花女”的故事吗
Have you heard the one about the young lady of Bulgar?
-我记得不太全了 -那你就一定得听听
– I can’t remember them all. – You must hear that.
-有个年轻的卖♥♥花女 -是的
– There was a young lady of Bulgar. – Yes, we…
-要茶吗 先生 -好的 谢谢
– Taking tea, sir? – Yes. Thank you.
亲爱的 见到你太高兴了
Darling, how lovely to see you!
年轻人在玩亲热呢
Young man having a free meal in there.
事出紧急 很抱歉 我没别的办法
I was desperate. I’m terribly sorry. I had to do it.
我叫汉纳 他们在追缉我
My name’s Hannay. They’re after me.
但我发誓我是无辜的
I swear I’m innocent.
你得帮帮我
You’ve got to help me.
这几天我不能被捉住
I’ve got to keep free for the next few days.
请问有没有看到一个男人刚从这儿经过
Have you seen a man pass in the last few minutes?
我像他就是你们要找的人
This is the man you want, I think.
但我们刚才经过的时候
But when we passed just now…
他告诉我他叫汉纳
He told me his name was Hannay.
-你就叫汉纳 -先生 要过来喝茶吗
– Is your name Hannay? – Are you coming into tea, sir?
我这就过去
I’ll be right along.
把锁拉开
Pull that cord!
滚开 快 过去看看
Stay away. Go on, men. Go down there.
继续追
Get on with it.
嘿 为什么拉紧急刹车
Heel! Why did you pull the communication cord?
得把火车停下来 你这个笨蛋
To stop the train, you old fool.
在桥上把火车停下
It’s against all the regulations…
-这是违反规定的 -有个人跳车了
– to stop the train on the bridge. – A man jumped out.
他是个杀人犯 我们必须把他逮捕
He’s a murderer. We’ve got to take him.
-他逃到哪儿去了 -可能从这儿跳车了
– Which way did he go? – He must have jumped off here.
-我找不到他 -你确定他跳车了
– I can’t see him. – Are you sure he jumped?
火车不能再停在这儿了
I cannot wait here any longer!
他在那儿上火车了
There he is, getting on the train.
-不 只是个乘客 -肯定是他
– No, that’s a passenger. – It’s him, I tell you!
那就快点吧
Come on, then.
快报 汉纳逃跑了
Hannay escapes! Paper!
快报 汉纳逃跑了
Hannay escapes! Paper!
特别新闻 汉纳逃脱了警♥察♥的追捕
Extra special! Hannay escapes from police!
快报
Paper!
快报 快报
Extra, extra! Paper!
身高大约五英尺十英寸
Correct. Height: about five foot ten.
留着小胡子 最后是穿着黑色西装
Small moustache. Last seen wearing a dark suit…
但他有可能换了行头
but he may have obtained a change of clothing.
-你好 -你好
– Good day. – And to you.
有什么事吗
What’ll your business be?
我是个汽车技工 想找一份工作
I’m a motor mechanic looking for a job.
这儿可不缺人
You’ll find no work here.
附近有大户人家吗
Are there no big houses around here?
只有安德鲁爵士 他可能也不会雇你的
Only Sir Andrews. He won’t be wanting you.
他的司机已经在那儿做了四十年了
He’s had the same chauffeur for 40 years.
没想到关系会那么久
I didn’t know there had been cars that long.
当他年轻的时候就是个马车夫了
He was coachman besides when he was a boy.
原来如此 那是什么
I see. What’s that?
修道院 但牧师是没有汽车的
That’s the manse. But the minister has no motorcar.
最近有什么新来的人吗
Are there no newcomers?
对了 有一个英国来的教授
Aye. There’s an Englishman, a professor.
-教授 -他住在阿纳谢洛
– A professor? – He lives in Alt-na-Shellach.
-在哪儿 -在洛克湖的另一边
– Where? – On the other side of the loch.
-离这村子近吗 -就是那儿
– Would that be near that village? – It would.
谢了 我到那儿碰碰运气
Thanks. I’ll try there.
今晚是到不了的 离这儿14英里呢
You won’t try tonight. It’s 14 miles.
我能搭那车去吗
Could I get a lift in that van?
不 货车去的地方正好相反
No, it’s going the other way.
没错 能让我借宿一宿吗
I guess you’re right. Could you put me up for the night?
-免费吗 -不 我付钱
– Free? – No, I’ll pay.
好吧 能吃青鱼吗
All right. Can you eat herring?
我能一口气吃掉六条
I could eat a half dozen right now.
-能睡硬板床吗 -我会习惯的
– Can you sleep in a box bed? – I can try.
-2先令6便士 -现在就付 谢谢
– Two and six. – Take it now. Thank you.
招待这位先生
Go in with the gentleman.
他今晚要在这儿住一宿
He’ll stay with us till tomorrow morning.
-你的女儿吗 -我老婆
– Your daughter? – My wife.
-要进来吗 -谢谢
– Will you now come in? – Thank you.
这是你的床
Here’s your bed.
我来把这些东西拿开
I’ll lift these things.
-在这儿睡好吗 -太好了
– Could you sleep there? – You try and stop me.
你一定累坏了
You’ll be tired.
没错
I’ll say I am.
为了找工作 我走了很长的路了
I’m on the tramp, looking for a job.
先坐这儿等我做晚饭好吗
Won’t you sit down while I go on with our supper?
谢谢
Thank you.
你从小就在这儿长大吗
Have you been in these parts long?
不 我来自格拉斯哥
No, I’m from Glasgow.
-你去过吗 -没有
– Did you ever see it? – No.
你真该瞧瞧商店林立的赛马街
You should see Sauchiohall Street with all its fine shops…
还有在周末很热闹的阿盖尔街
and Argyll Street on a Saturday night…
那里有电车还有华灯
with the trams and the lights…
戏院前面的人潮
and the cinema palaces and their crowds.
今晚那里正好是周末
And it’s Saturday night tonight.
在这儿可就没那么热闹了
You certainly don’t get those things out here.
没错

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章群鸟(1963)
下一篇文章布拉格之恋
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!