As long as they hang you,
我才不管你有没有罪呢
I don’t care whether you committed it or not.
你以为我会陪你度过夜晚
Do you think I’m going to spend the night with you
当然 不然你还能怎么样
Of course. What else can you do?
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
过来
Come here.
请进
Come in.
我们只是在壁炉前取暖而已
We were just getting warm before the fire.
看得出来 你们可以把这个放到床上
I can see that. I thought you’d like this in your bed.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你很喜欢热水瓶 是吗
You’d like a hot water bottle, wouldn’t you?
快说是呀 亲爱的
Say yes, darling.
-是的 亲爱的 -很好
– Yes, darling. – Very well.
-请等一下 -为什么
– Please don’t go. – Why not?
有什么不对吗
Is anything wrong?
没什么不对劲
Of course there’s nothing wrong.
她有些话想跟你说
She just wants to tell you something.
我们是私奔的夫妇
We’re a runaway couple.
我知道 他们在追你们吗
I knew it. They’re after you?
你不会让我们走的 对吧 求你了
You won’t give us away, will you? Please.
当然不会
Of course we will not give you up.
祝你们晚安
A good night to you both.
-不会打扰你们的 -但是
– You’ll not be disturbed. – But…
谢天谢地可有东西吃了 来吧
Thank God for a bite to eat. Come along.
吃吧
There you are.
下一步该怎么做
What’s the next item on the program?
-把这个打开 -好的 但怎么打开呢
– Get these things off. – Right. How will we set about it?
你手袋里有什么可以用的工具吗
Anything in that bag of yours that will help?
有剪刀或者发卡吗
A pair of scissors or a hairpin?
指甲刀能管用吗
Do you think a nail file would help?
可以吧 尽管要磨上十年 但可以一试
Easily. It’ll take about ten years, but we can try it.
先打理一下我们自己吧
Let’s make ourselves comfortable.
看到你的裙子了吗 都湿透了
What about that skirt of yours? It’s still pretty damp.
我可不想
I don’t want to be tied to a pneumonia case
因此得肺炎
on top of everything else.
脱了吧 我不会介意的
Take it off. I don’t mind.
不必了 谢谢
I’ll keep it on, thank you.
随你的便了
And that is that.
我的鞋和袜子都湿透了
My shoes and stockings are soaked.
我要把它们脱了
I think I’ll take them off.
这是我听你说过的最明智的话了
That’s the first sensible thing I’ve heard you say.
-要我帮忙吗 -不 谢了
– Can I be of any assistance? – No, thank you.
对不起
Sorry.
-拿着 -好的
– Hold this. – Yeah.
等等
Half a minute.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – Don’t mention it.
要喝牛奶吗
Do you like your milk now?
不 谢谢 我等一会儿再喝
No, thank you. I’ll wait a little.
好的
All right.
干杯
Cheerio.
好多了
That’s better.
-你的脚暖和了吗 -是的
– Are your feet quite warm again? – Yes, thanks.
过来吧
Come on.
快点躺倒这手术台上吧
Will you kindly place yourself on the operating table?
没人会伤害你的 今天可是休战日
Nobody’s gonna hurt you. This is Armistice Day.
我们该休息一下了
Let’s get some rest while we can.
我才不躺在这床上
I’m not going to lie on this bed.
只要你和我铐在一起 我躺哪儿你就得躺哪儿
So long as you’re chained to me, you’ll lie wherever I lie.
-我们是联体婴儿 -少幸灾乐祸了
– We’re the Siamese twins. – Don’t gloat.
我期待着在早晨醒来
I’m looking forward to waking up in the morning
看到你那脏兮兮的脸蛋吗
and seeing your face beside me, unwashed and shiny?
那有多恐怖啊
What a sight you’ll be.
把指甲刀给我 我们尽力试试吧
Give me that nail file. Let’s have a go at this.
谢谢
Thank you.
我又回来了
There I go again.
着希望能忘掉这个曲子
I wish I could get that damn tune out of my head.
忘了是从哪儿听来的了
I wonder where I heard it.
-你好像很困 -很困 我很同意
– You sound very sleepy. – Sleepy? I’ll say so.
知道我有多久没睡过床了吗
Do you know when I last slept in a bed?
从上个星期六起
Saturday night, whenever that was.
我就睡了几个小时
Then I only got a couple of hours.
什么让你起得那么早的 恶梦吗
What made you wake so soon? Dreams?
你是什么意思
What do you mean “dreams”?
我听人说杀人犯常会做恶梦
I’ve always been told murderers have terrible dreams.
但那只是开始的时候 过一段时间就好了
But only at the first. Got over that a long time ago.
初次犯罪的时候 我自己也很不安
When I first took to crime, I was quite squeamish about it.
-我是个很敏感的人 -这个到是想不到
– I was a most sensitive child. – You surprise me.
过去常常半夜惊叫 以为警♥察♥都在追我
Used to wake screaming, thinking the police were after me.
但慢慢心肠就变硬了
But one gets hardened.
你什么时候开始犯罪的
How did you start?
很简单 就像很多人一样
Quite a small way, like most of us.
在学校里拿同学的衣柜里的东西
Pilfering pennies from other children’s lockers at school…
偶尔当回扒手 偷停车收费器
then a little pocket picking, then a spot of car pinching…
然后是进屋打劫
then smash and grab and so on to plain burglary.
第一次杀人是19岁
Killed my first man when I was 19.
过几年
In years to come,
你就可以带着你的孙子
you’ll be able to take your grandchildren…
到警局来指认我
to Madame Tussaud’s and point me out.
-哪个警局 -还言之太早 我还年轻呢
– Which section? – It’s early to say. I’m still young.
但我会去的 不管到哪个警局
But I’ll be there, all right, in one department or another.
你会指着对我说
You’ll point me out and say,
“小子 我是来告诉你”
“Chicks, if I were to tell you…
跟你在一起的那段时间真好
how matey I once was with that gentleman, you’d be… ”
-怎么了 -手铐弄疼我的手腕了
– What’s the matter? – This handcuff is pinching my wrist.
对不起
Sorry.
说到警局 都是它造成了这一切的发生
Talking of Madame Tussaud’s, that’s how it all began.
-什么 -我的犯罪生涯啊
– What began? – My career of crime.
因为伟大的潘瑞利叔叔的记录
All hereditary. Great Uncle Penruddock.
-他是谁 -亲爱的 你在哪儿长大啊
– Who was he? – My girl, where were you brought up?
从没听说过他的大名吗
Never heard of my Great Uncle Penruddock,
外号♥叫”蓝胡子”
the Cornish Bluebeard?
我就是他的徒弟
Got it all from him.
我以为你们家是从加拿大来的
I thought your family came from Canada.
不是的 我们是发生意外后才移♥民♥加拿大的
No, that’s where they went after the Penruddock incident.
他谋杀了他的三个妻子就逃之夭夭了
He murdered three wives and got away with it.
他的第三任岳母控告他
His third mother-in-law got the goods on him
想让他入狱
and tried to have him arrested.
-她做到了吗 -没有 他比她快一步
Did she succeed? No, he was too quick for her.
他把她捉到悬崖边
Took her for a walk to Land’s End
然后一把推下大西洋了
and shoved her into the Atlantic Ocean.
他现在就在监狱里
He’s in Madame Tussaud’s.
这是迟早的事
There’s no doubt about his department.
改天你找个时间去看看他
You must go down and see him sometime.
很好认的 进去后左边第三间就是
Can’t mistake him. Third on the left as you go in.
红头发很明显
Red whiskers and a harelip.
那个女人是我感到最痛苦的一件事
That, lady, is the sad story of my life.
她一点反抗力都没有
Poor orphan boy who never had a chance.
你还想把我送到警局里吗
Are you still set on giving me up to the police?
你确定不会有事吗
You’re sure everything’s going to be all right?
是的 时间不多了
Bound to be. He can’t have much time.
我一拿到 你知道的
As soon as I’ve picked up you know what,
我就会立刻出国
I’ll clear out of the country.
小心点
Be careful.
跟我联络
Wire to me.
-再见 亲爱的 -再见
– Good-bye, my dear. – Good-bye.
这是乔丹教授的家吗
Is that Professor Jordan’s house?
能找他来听电♥话♥吗
Can I speak to Mrs. Jordan then?
是乔丹教授吗
Is that Mrs. Jordan?
他已经到伦敦去了
He’s gone to London already?
可以的话 给我来杯威士忌
If you manage, I’d like hot whiskey.
我去给你拿热水

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章群鸟(1963)
下一篇文章布拉格之恋
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!