No.
想念老家吗
You miss them?
偶尔
Sometimes.
我没有到过格拉斯哥 但我到过爱丁堡
I’ve never been to Glasgow, but I’ve been to Edinburgh…
蒙特利尔还有伦敦
and Montreal and London.
晚餐时我告诉你一些关于伦敦的事情
I’ll tell you all about London at supper.
-约翰会不高兴的 -为什么
– John wouldn’t approve of that. – Why not?
他说最好别想
He says it’s best not to think of
大城市的那些糜烂的生活
such places and the wickedness there.
为什么不趁他回来之前说呢
Why not listen now before he comes back?
你想知道些什么
What do you want to know?
伦敦的女人是不是都化妆
Is it true that all the ladies paint their toenails?
有些是
Some of them.
-伦敦的女人都很漂亮吗 -是的
– Do London ladies look beautiful? – They do.
但你在场的话她们就会被你比下去了
But they wouldn’t if you were beside them.
-你不应说这些的 -为什么他不能说
– You ought not say that. – What ought he not to say?
我是说我更喜欢住在城市而不是乡村
I was saying I prefer living in town than the country.
但上帝创造了乡村
God made the country.
-晚饭做好了吗 -好了
– Is the supper ready, woman? – Aye.
-不介意我看一下这报纸吧 -随便
– Do you mind if I look at your paper? – I don’t mind.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你还没告诉我你叫什么呢 -汉蒙
– You did not tell me your name. – Hammond.
好了 汉蒙先生
Well, Mr. Hammond,
把报纸放下吧 我要做祷告了
if you’ll put down that paper, I’ll say a blessing.
好的
Of course.
愿上苍救渎可悲的罪人
Sanctify these bounteous masses to us miserable sinners.
主呀 让我们真诚地
O Lord, make us truly thankful…
感谢你的祝福
for them and for all Thy manifold blessings.
让我们的心灵
Continually turn our hearts…
摆脱一切邪恶
from wickedness…
还有时间的罪恶
and from worldly things…
知道永远
unto Thee.
阿门
Amen.
我忘了锁粮仓了
I forgot to lock the barn.
有车过来了
There are cars coming.
可能是警♥察♥ 你最好快走
It’ll be the police. You best be going.
谢谢你 我正睡得香呢
Thank you. I was having a grand sleep.
别让他们给捉住了
Don’t let them catch you.
好的 我永远也不会忘了你为我所做的一切的
All right. I’ll never forget you for doing this for me.
-该从哪儿出去 -我带你走
– Which way do I go? – I’ll show you.
好啊 不出我所料
Aye. I might have known.
背着我偷汉字
Making love behind my back.
-出去 还有你 -等等
– Get out. You too. – Just a minute…
-快滚出去 免得我 -走吧
– Get out of my house before I… – Aye. Go.
-就这样丢下你 -这是你自♥由♥的机会了
– And leave you like this? – It’s your chance at liberty.
你根本不明白
You don’t understand.
你完全误会了 她只是在帮我而已
You’re all wrong about this. She was only trying to help me.
是的 在往我的脸上抹黑
Aye, to bring shame and disgrace upon my house.
她这是在帮我逃过警♥察♥的追捕
She was helping me to escape from the police.
警♥察♥
The police?
是的 他们为了一桩谋杀案要捉我
Yes, they’re after me for murder.
-什么 -他们来了
– What? – They’re here.
她只是来通知我 我昨晚已经告诉她一切了
She was only warning me. I had to tell her last night.
别让他们进来 别说我在这儿
Don’t let them in. Say I’m not here.
我会给你钱的
I’ll make it worth your while.
-多少 -五英镑
– How much? – Five pounds.
还有吗 全给我
Have you got that much? Give it to me.
警♥察♥走了后再给你
After they’ve gone.
回到床上去 别出声 躲起来
Get back into bed. Shut him in. Hide him.
别躲那儿 我不相信他
Not there. I do not trust him.
但他拿了我的钱的
But he took the money.
他经不起诱惑的
He could not resist it. Here.
有没有看到一个陌生人经过这儿
Have you seen a stranger about here?
什么样的陌生人
What kind of a stranger?
我说的没错
I was right.
他在问捉到你的话有没有赏金
He’s asking if there’s a reward if you get catched.
他让他们进来
He’ll argue about it for a moment longer
钱还要讨价一番呢
before he lets them in.
现在快走 你的外套太明显了
Now’s your time. Your jacket’s terrible light-colored.
我担心他们会认出你的
I’m a-feared they’ll see you.
-最好穿上这件 -是你丈夫的外套
– You best take this one. – Is this your husband’s coat?
他儿子的 别担心 他们不会看见你的
His son’s, but never mind. They must not see you.
-那你怎么办 -我会说我没能阻止你
– What will happen to you? – I’ll say I couldn’t stop you.
他会信你的话吗
He’ll not ill treat you?
他还得依靠我 没什么的
He’ll pray at me, but no more.
-你叫什么名字 -玛格丽特
– What’s your name? – Margaret.
再见 玛格丽特 我不会忘了你所做的一切的
Good-bye, Margaret. I’ll never forget you for this.
他在那儿
There he goes!
分头追击
Spread out in a line.
主人在家吗
Is the master in?
怎样称呼你 这位先生
What name should I say, sir?
他不知道我的名字
He wouldn’t know my name.
问他是否认识安娜贝拉·史密斯小姐
Ask if he knows Miss Annabella Smith.
-在这等会儿让我通报一声好吗 -快点
– Would you wait here while I inquire? – Yes. Go on.
我们在这儿问问
We’d better make inquiries here.
一定有人从窗户里看见他走过
Somebody may have seen him through the windows.
-刚才有几辆车经过这儿 -是的
– There’s been a couple motorcars here. – Aye.
但杀人犯是叫不到车的
Murderers do not make calls in motorcars.
-你好 亲爱的 -你好
– Good day, dear. – The same to you.
今天有看到陌生人经过吗
Have you seen any strangers this morning?
楼上现在有几位客人
There’s a few callers upstairs now,
但他们都是熟人
but they’re not strangers.
那有没有看到
You haven’t seen
可疑的人经过
any suspicious-looking bodies outside the windows…
-或者是叫过门 -没有
– or calling at the house? – No, sir.
刚才半小时都没有人经过这儿
There hasn’t been anybody near here for the last half hour.
-你是安娜贝拉·史密斯叫来的 -是的
– You’re from Annabella Smith? – Yes.
我们刚才
We’re just having a few drinks
正在庆贺我女儿的生日呢
to celebrate my daughter’s birthday.
稍等五分钟 我们随后再谈
Give me five minutes, then we can talk.
-好的 -来见过我的 太太 鲁艺莎
– Of course. – Come meet my wife. Louisa, my dear.
我向你介绍另一位客人 这位是
I’ve another guest for you. This is Mr…
-还忘了问你贵姓 -汉蒙
– I forgot to ask your name. – Hammond.
他是大老远从伦敦赶来和我谈生意的
He’s come to see me on business, all the way from London.
门外有位巡警
There’s a police inspector at the door.
想问你一些问题
He wants to speak to you.
门外
At the door?
好的 我就来
All right. I’ll deal with it.
请带他进去 亲爱的
Take him in, my dear.
来见过我的女儿
Come and meet my daughters.
-这是帕翠西亚 -你好
– This is Patricia. – How do you do?
贝莉太太 汉特太太
Mrs. Bailey. Mrs. Hutchins.
希拉里 亲爱的 这位是汉蒙先生
Hilary, my dear, this is Mr. Hammond.
-他刚从伦敦来 -你好
– He just arrived from London. – How do you do?
请原谅
Forgive the orgy.
我们刚从教堂做礼拜回来
We’ve been to church and the sermon lasted 45 minutes.
-这位是奥格维上尉 -你好
– This is Captain and Mrs. Ogilvey. – How do you do?
-喝一杯吧 -谢谢
– Have a drink? – Thank you.
这位是德雷克·史蒂瓦特
This is Derek Stewart.
这位是华生警长 对他要客气点哦
And this is Sheriff Watson. You’ve got to be polite to him.
他是我们的代理局长 是苏格兰分局的
He’s our Sheriff Substitute. Scotch for a local beak.
那他就会给你放六个月的假期的
He’ll give you six months hard as soon as look at you.
没事了 我把他们打发走了
It’s all right. Don’t worry. I’ve sent them away.
来看看这儿的风景吧
Come and look at the view from this window.
景致真是不错
We’re rather proud of it.
那么什么时候会逮到那个凶手
When will you catch that murderer?
什么凶手
What murderer?
那个用刀
The man that stuck a carving knife
刺死了一个女人的凶手
into that woman last week.
他逃到这儿来了
He’s here in the district.
太刺♥激♥了 他在哪儿

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章群鸟(1963)
下一篇文章布拉格之恋
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!