如果他太重
If it weighs more
超过一定额度
than a just amount I’ll share it
我会分享一点
with those who have less. Come.
你以为我会将我的钱包
You thinK I hand my purse
交给那些想要的笨蛋吗
to every rough lout who asKs for it?
你看了吗 修道士先生
You see, sir abbot?
我们是可怜的逃犯 除了国王的鹿
We’re poor outlaws, with nothing to eat
我们没东西可吃…
but the King’s deer…
…然而你有钱 有银币 你的钱包
…while you have property, rents, and silver. So your purse!
我为国王的事
I’ve traveled far on the King’s business
长途拔涉 银币只剩下…
and the silver I have left…
…不足60马克了
…equals no more than 60 marKs.
什么 你是我们敬爱的国王理查德的朋友
What? Are you friendly to our good King Richard?
我最热爱他了
I love no man better.
你的演讲已经为你省了一半钱了
By that speech you save half your money.
给我30马克 给这些可怜人
Give me 30 marKs for the poor
剩下的由你自己保存
and the rest you may Keep.
那么我就可以走了
Then I can go free?
对于理查德的任何一个朋友
Any friend of Richard’s
这片森林都是自♥由♥的
is free of this forest.
我们能荣幸地与你一起吃饭吗
Would you honor us by sharing meat with us?
-很高兴 -那走吧
-Gladly. -Then come.
好的 无赖先生 告诉我 你是谁
Well, sir rascal, tell me, who are you?
我叫罗宾汉
I’m called Robin Hood.
我好象听说过你
It seems I’ve heard of you.
我想 没什么好事
Nothing good, I hope.
哦 我想起来了
Oh, now I remember!
你对理查德的忠心是怎样让你变成骑士杀手…
How does your loyalty to Richard set on a Killer of Knights…
…国王鹿的猎者以及成为逃犯
…a poacher of the King’s deer and an outlaw?
我杀死的 都是些理查德离开后
Those I Kill died from misusing the trust
歪曲真♥象♥的人
that Richard left them.
最坏的流氓是国王的弟弟
And the worst rogue of these is the King’s own brother.
哦 你在责备约翰王子
Oh, then you blame Prince John.
不 我在责备理查德
No, I blame Richard.
他的任务是保护他的子民
His tasK was defending his people instead of deserting
而不是抛弃他们到外国的土地上作战
them to fight in foreign lands.
什么 你在谴责神圣的十字军
What? You’d condemn Holy Crusades?
我谴责一切
I’ll condemn anything
将照顾英格兰的任务交给象我这样的逃犯
that leaves the tasK of holding England to outlaws liKe me.
玛奇
Much!
玛奇 出什么事了
Much, what’s happened to you?
快 带我去见罗宾
TaKe me to Robin, quicK!
玛奇 出什么事了
Much, what’s happened?
理查德国王在英格兰 在舍伍德
King Richard’s in England. ln Sherwood!
什么
What?
昨晚约翰王子派迪肯
Prince John sent DicKon to Kent Road Tavern
去肯特路客栈谋杀国王
last night to Kill the King.
威尔 带50个人去肯特路客栈…
Will, taKe 50 men to the Kent Road Tavern…
不需要了 主人 不需要了
No need, master, no need.
我杀死了迪肯 他再也不能杀人了
I headed DicKon off. He ain’t gonna murder no one no more.
-但是国王 他在哪 -主人 我不知道
-But the King? Where is he? -I don’t Know, master.
一定要找到理查德
Men, Richard must be found.
一定要安全地把他带到这儿来
He must be brought here for safety.
小约翰 带一队人 找遍乡村
Little John, taKe a party and scour the country.
塔克修道士 去城里
Friar TucK, into the town.
威尔 寻找每间客栈和农舍
Will, search every inn and cottage.
白天 黑夜都不要休息
Don’t rest, day or night,
直到找到他 懂吗
until he’s found. Understand?
你不必再找理查德了 罗宾
You don’t need to search for Richard, Robin.
他在可靠的人那里 英格兰最好的人
He’s in good hands. The best in England.
什么意思 他在哪里
What do you mean? Where is he?
在这儿
Here!
陛下
Sire.
所有的人都这样忠心
All these have remained loyal.
起来 罗宾爵士
Rise, Sir Robin.
起来 舍伍德的所有人
Rise, men of Sherwood.
陛下 明天约翰王子让布莱克卡龙的主教…
Sire, Prince John’s calling Bishop of the BlacK Canons…
…在诺丁汉宣布他就是国王
…to proclaim him King in Nottingham tomorrow.
-你怎么知道 -玛利亚小姐 她偷听来的
-How’d you learn this? -Lady Marian. She overheard.
他们要判他叛国罪
They’ve taKen her for treason.
她因为要提醒我们而获罪
She’s been condemned to the blocK for warning us.
他怎敢对受国王监护的人判刑
He wouldn’t dare execute the King’s ward.
你低估了他
You underestimate him.
如果我们要救她和你的王位
lf we’re to save her and your throne,
我们就要立刻行动
we’ve got to act now!
进攻诺丁汉城♥堡♥
By attacKing Nottingham castle?
那太坚固 没有军队
Without an army it’ll be much too strong.
你的人会被杀的
Your men will be Killed.
如果明天布莱克卡龙的主教
If the Bishop of the BlacK Canons is performing
要举♥行♥典礼…
the ceremony tomorrow…
…今晚我们就到修道院去拜访他
…suppose we visit him at his abbey tonight
让他就范
and persuade him to suggest a way.
振作 微笑
Brace up. Smile!
自然点
Wider!
仍然肯定不是你提醒我的弟弟
Still sure it wasn’t you who warned my brother
我在英格兰的吗
I was in England?
是的 陛下 相信我 我…
Why, sire, believe me, I…
阁下 微笑
Your Grace, smile!
我的胖胖的朋友 在这些日子结束以前…
You’ll sweat the lard off that fat carcass of yours…
…你的肥胖的身体会出汗
…before this day’s over, my pudgy friend.
我希望一些诺曼第人用剑将你砍成碎块
And I hope some Norman sword whittles you down to size!
哦 上帝 我们恳求你
Oh, Lord, we beseech thee.
你批准你的仆人 我们高贵的约翰王子
Sanctify this thy servant, our royal Prince John.
让他的心更高尚 并让他具有一切美德
Enrich his noble heart and bestow upon him all princely virtues.
阿门
Amen.
没有理查德的消息
No news of Richard.
殿下 没有 一点也没有
No. None, Your Highness.
那么迪肯一定已经…
Then DicKon must have…
殿下 是迪肯爵士
Sir DicKon, Your Highness.
当然 当然
Of course. Of course.
陛下 我们典礼已经准备好了
We are ready for the ceremony, Your Majesty.
记住
Remember.
以你至高无尚的权力”无地者”约翰
By what authority do you, John LacKland,
英格兰的王子…
Prince of England…
…宣布今天成为国王 统治王国…
…claim to be crowned this day, sovereign of the realm…
…是神圣宗教墓地的保卫者
…and as defender of the Holy Sepulcher,
接受教会的祝福
to receive the blessing of the church?
以血源继承的权力 根据王国法律
By right of blood succession. According to the law of the realm.
你自愿废除你的兄长…
Is it of your own free will that you thus depose your brother…
…英格兰的狮心理查德
…Richard the Lion-Heart of England?
理查德不再存在
Richard no longer exists!
从这一刻起 我 约翰
From this moment forward, I, John,
是英格兰的国王
am King of England!
弟弟 难道你还没有长大吗
Aren’t you a little premature, brother?
理查德 狮心
Richard! The Lion-Heart!
他在说谎 他是假冒的
He’s lying! He’s an imposter!
-国王活着 -舍伍德人
-The King lives! -Men of Sherwood!
罗宾汉
Robin Hood!
这是逃犯的诡计 杀死他 抓住他
It’s a tricK of the outlaws! Kill him! Seize him!
为你的计划沮丧吗
Did I upset your plans?
你来诺丁汉太频繁了
You’ve come to Nottingham once too often!
当一切结束 这儿就不需要我再来了
When this is over, there’ll be no need for me to come again.
你的剑 吉斯本
Your sword, Gisbourne.
-我的朋友 祈祷吧 -我会为你祈祷
-Know any prayers, my friend? -I’ll say one for you!
省省吧 罗宾
Save yourself, Robin!
开门 快 快 否则我会收拾你的胡须
The door, quicK! QuicK, or I’ll trim that beard for you!
但是 理查德 理查德 我以为…
But, Richard, Richard! I thought…
-你以为我被谋杀了 -哦 不 不
-You thought I was murdered! -Oh, no, no.
我不是那意思…毕竟
I didn’t mean to…. After all,
理查德 我是你的弟弟
Richard, I am your brother.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章麦克白(1971)
下一篇文章地球之夜
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!