再见小姐
Goodbye, my lady.
再见
Goodbye.
他把你们收集到所有东西都拿走了
He tooK everything you had collected?
每个银币
Every silver penny.
你们两个笨蛋还坐在那里 就让他这样做了
And you two nincompoops sat there and let him do it.
哦 我们尽力反抗了
Oh, we resisted as well as we could.
伤口在哪里 伤痕在哪里
Where are your wounds? Your bruises?
-你们的人在哪里 -殿下希望怎么做呢
-And where are your men? -What did Your Highness expect?
玛利亚小姐与我们在一起
With the Lady Marian in our company
而且洛克斯利的人数比我们多
and LocKsley’s men outnumbering us.
我认为 几只箭对他们是没用的
And not an arrow wound to divide among them, I suppose.
在那只恶狼的手里有30000金马克
And more than 30,000 marKs in the hands of that wolf’s head.
那家伙得到了这些 明白吗
That fellow’s got to be taKen. Understand?
那么殿下有什么样的建议
And how does Your Highness suggest that he be taKen?
是否一定要让我勇敢地查个究竟呢
lf I may be so bold as to inquire?
注意你的言辞 吉斯本
Mind your words, Gisbourne.
你的财富买♥♥不回你的头颅
You’re fortunate not to be paying for this with your head.
殿下 阁下 我可以集♥合♥一支部队
Your Highness, sir, I could muster an army
将舍伍德包围起来
and surround Sherwood.
如果他坐在你的腿上高兴地射着箭…
You couldn’t capture him…
注意你的言辞
You mind your words.
…你也抓不到他
…if he sat in your lap shooting arrows at a crow.

Arrows!
他在说射箭
He said shooting arrows at a crow.
把那个愚蠢的帽子拿下来
TaKe that silly looKing bonnet off.
我突然有主意了
That stirs something in my mind.
也许我们不用武力就可抓住他
Perhaps we can’t taKe him by force.
他的防卫很好
He’s too well protected.
知道舍伍德的每条小路 但…
Knows Sherwood’s hidden paths well. But…
-但是什么 -我们可以智胜
-But what? -We’ll outwit him.
我们可以举♥行♥一个箭术比赛
We’ll hold an archery tournament!
箭术…
Archery tour…
让他飞出来 被自己的箭射中
And have him fly in on the end of one of his own arrows?
真是天方夜谭
That’s marvelous.
他是北方最好的射手
He’s the finest archer in the North.
想想他会放弃比赛…
ThinK he’d forgo shooting…
…与全英格兰的射手作对吗
…against the archers of all England?
我们会给予奖励 就说 是一只纯金打造的箭
We’ll give a prize. Say, a golden arrow.
要求他为了得到这个而冒险吗
And asK him to risK his necK for that?
不仅仅只有这个诱饵
That won’t be the only bait,
还有玛利亚会亲自送上这只箭
with the Lady Marian presenting the arrow herself.
什么意思
What do you mean?
当他们走出森林 她看上去十分友好
When they came out of the forest, she seemed very friendly.
难道你没注意他的眼睛从没离开过他吗
And didn’t you notice how his eyes never left her?
是的 是的 我看到了
Yes, yes, I noticed.
好的 那就这样
Well, then!
那 怎样才能让罗宾知道呢
Well, then, how do we get word to him?
告诉罗宾…
Get word to Robin…
…每个墙 每个树丛不都有他的耳目吗
…who has an eye in every bush and ears in every wall?
如果他来了 他难道不会伪装吗
But even if he comes, won’t he be disguised?
无论他扮成什么样
Whether he be dressed as priest,
牧师 乞丐 骑士 僧人…
beggar, Knight, palmer, what disguise can conceal…
…他的化身都会是全英格兰最好的射手
…the finest archer
对吗
in England?
那个赢得金箭的人就是罗宾汉
The man who wins the golden arrow will be Robin Hood.
好了 把那个帽子扔掉
Will you taKe that bonnet off?
希望我们的小金钩能钓到这条鱼
I hope our little golden hooK will catch the fish.
-你希望 -只要他在这儿 就可以
-You hope? -Oh, it will if he’s here.
如果他不来 我们就打你的头
If he’s not, we’ll sticK your head upon the target
把它当成靶子
and shoot at that.
-你的人都明白他们的任务吗 -是的
-Are your men sure of their orders? -Yes.
他们在这儿的各个岗位上
They’re stationed all around the field.
甚至一个小虫也不会通过
Even a worm couldn’t get through.
你们说话 好象这儿有陷井一样
You talK as if this were a trap.
哦 不 亲爱的
Oh, no, my dear.
只是以防撒克逊人来捣乱
Just a precaution in case the Saxons create a disturbance.
以照约翰王子的命令
By orders of His Highness Prince John,
盖伊爵士的冠军们与骑士
the champions of Sir Guy and the Knights…
…允许射三箭决胜负 进行淘汰
…will be limited to three flights of arrows for the eliminations.
胜者将同所有参赛者进行比赛
The winning team will meet all comers.
-你知道这是个陷井 -金箭 小姐亲自颁奖
-You Know it’s a trap. -A golden arrow, from the lady herself.
-他们就等着你下锅 -那又怎么样
-They’ve cooKed up this thing to taKe you. -Well, what of it?
你知道会发生什么
You Know what’ll happen if they do.
你的运动神经在哪
Where’s your sporting blood?
盖伊爵士向我们发出邀请 我们不能粗鲁地拒绝
Sir Guy accepted our invitation. We’d be rude not to accept his.
吊死你会更粗鲁
It’d be ruder to get your necK stretched.
这儿 我吃得太多 变胖了
There, my band getting fat and overfed.
你最喜欢的打斗 风险 冒险都到哪去了
Where’s your love of fights, risK, adventure?
好吧 既然我们的朋友有点疯狂
Well, since our friend seems to have gone a little mad,
我就不得不奉陪了
I’ll have to see him through.
我们都不得不奉陪
We’ll have to see him through.
准备决赛
Prepare final flight.
小姐对这感兴趣吗 玛利亚小姐
Does my lady find it interesting? Lady Marian?
-哦 对不起 -我问你是否对这些有兴趣
-Oh, I’m sorry. -I asKed if you found it interesting.
是的 非常感兴趣 他们都是非常好的射手
Yes, very. They’re splendid archers.
再等会儿 你就会更感兴趣
You’ll find it much more interesting later on.
胜队开始进行单独角逐
The winning team will compete as individuals.
阿♥拉♥斯的菲利浦队长
Captain Phillip of Arras.
威尔斯玛的艾尔威恩 斯里福德的马特
Elwyn the Welshman. Matt of Sleaford.
他们开始向所有参赛者挑战
They now challenge all comers.
一个人能射得这样准
The men who’d shoot against
一定有一双猎鹰的眼睛
that lot have to have the eyes of a falcon.
这么远对我有利 今天 我不射箭
They’re far too good for me. I’m not shooting today.
剩下的射手使用中间的靶台
Remaining archers will use center target.
斯里福德的马特出局
Matt of Sleaford, out!
威尔斯玛的艾尔威恩出局
Elwyn the Welshman, out!
-那个高个的修理工 -是时候了
-The tall tinKer. -Now is the time.
别急 盖伊爵士 我要欣赏一下
Not so hasty, Sir Guy. I’m enjoying myself.
让他们完成比赛
Let them finish the match.
-但他会-…如果你想 就让你的人靠近些
-But he could… -Have your men close in if you wish.

LooK.
是的 他们靠近了 希望罗宾能看到他们
Yeah, they’re closing in. I hope Robin sees them.
我必须赞美殿下精明的计划
I must commend Your Highness for the subtlety of your scheme.
很好 那个高个小伙你以前见过他吗
Very good. Would you say you’d seen that tall fellow before?
如果见过 但一个修理工我会感兴趣吗
And if I had, what interest could a tinKer have for me?
下一个出场的是阿♥拉♥斯的菲利浦
Phillip of Arras shoots next.
平局 要再射一次
Tie! You will be allowed another flight.
目标应该再远点
Target’s a deal too close.
我们可以将它 移到更合适的位置吗
Can we have it removed to a fit distance to shoot at?
后移20步
Another 20 paces!
如果你的队长在这个距离能赢
If your archer captain wins at that distance,
我给他1000金马克
I’ll give you 1 000 gold marKs for him.
不管赢还是输 我都会将他献给殿下
Win or lose, I’ll give him to Your Highness for a favor.
倘若你能将这只恶狼的头交由我任意处置
Provided you let me deal with this wolf’s head in my own way.
成交 这次比赛后
Done. I’m leaving for Norwich immediately
我立刻前往诺里奇…
after the tournament anyway…
…所以他就由你随便处置
…so you may do what you please with him.
他现在赢不了了 没人能赢这一射了
Why, he can’t win now. No living man could beat that shot.
我在阿♥拉♥斯的菲利浦身上压100金马克
I’ll wager 1 00 marKs on Phillip of Arras!
他将菲利浦的箭分开了
He split Phillip’s arrow.
修理工赢了 他赢了
The tinKer wins! He wins!
射手 你叫什么名字
What is your name, archer?
殿下 舍伍德的戈弗雷
Godfrey of Sherwood, Your Highness.
一个修理工怎么会有如此高超的箭术
How is it that a tinKer learned so well the use of arms?
每个平凡的修理工这些日子
Even a peaceful tinKer must protect himself
都要为背叛以及其他事情保护自己
these days from treachery and other things.
今天 你得到的比预料的多
It’s earned you more than you bargained for today.
我宣布你就是英格兰的冠军射手
I pronounce you champion archer of England.
从我们高贵的玛利亚 菲茨沃特手中
And from the gracious hand of Lady Marian Fitzwalter,
你可以得到你的奖赏
you’ll receive your reward.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!