是的 陛下 他是你的弟弟
Yes, sire, he is your brother.
是的 我的弟弟
Yes, my brother.
如果你的背叛只针对我
I could forgive you
而不是针对我的国家
if your treachery were against me
我可以原谅你
and not my subjects.
我要将你和你的党羽驱逐出英格兰
I banish you and your followers from England
在我的有生之年不得回来
for the remainder of my lifetime.
把他们带走 看着他们离开英格兰
TaKe them away. See that they leave England.
我还要在我国家取消所有的不公平和压♥迫♥…
I further banish from my realm all injustices and oppressions…
…以及压人♥民♥身上的负担
…which have burdened my people.
我发誓在我的统治之下…
And I pray that under my rule…
…诺曼第人与撒克逊人
…Normans and Saxons aliKe
在英国享受同等权力
will share the rights of Englishmen.
狮心理查德万岁
Long live Richard the Lion-Heart!
你呢 罗宾
What about you, Robin?
陛下 我的剑永远是你 从现在到永远
My sword is yours, sire, now and always.
国王并没有同意这个逃犯…
Is there nothing the King can grant the outlaw…
…对他的国家负责
…who showed him his duty to his country?
陛下 是的 宽恕舍伍德的人♥民♥
Yes, Your Majesty, a pardon for the men of Sherwood.
我的全心地认可了
Granted with all my heart.
狮心理查德万岁
Long live Richard the Lion-Heart!
但你自己什么也不要吗
But is there nothing for yourself?
陛下 只有一件事
There’s but one thing else, sire.
你们想…
And do you too wish…?
陛下 比世界上任何事都重要
More than anything in the world, sire.
跪下 罗宾汉
Kneel, Robin Hood.
起来 罗宾 洛克斯利男爵
Arise, Robin, Baron of LocKsley,
舍伍德和诺丁汉伯爵…
Earl of Sherwood and Nottingham…
…这片领地的一切都属于你
…and lord of all the lands and manors appertaining thereto.
首先我命令你 我的伯爵…
My first command to you, my lord earl…
…你要牵着玛利亚小姐的手结婚
…is to taKe in marriage the hand of the Lady Marian.
罗宾汉万岁 罗宾汉万岁
Long live Robin Hood! Long live Robin Hood!
玛利亚万岁
Long live Lady Marian!
你想对洛克斯利男爵说什么吗
And what say you to that, Baron of LocKsley?
陛下 我会很乐意服从你所有的命令
May I obey all your commands with equal pleasure, sire!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章麦克白(1971)
下一篇文章地球之夜
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!