– Ooh! God! Damn it! – I’m so…
我刚把热拿铁撒你全身都是
I just spilled a hot latte all over your…
我不是故意的 妈呀
I didn’t mean to do that. Oh, no!
你也被撒上了 对不起
And you too? I’m sorry.
-小姐 站住 -先生
– Miss! Stay right there! – Sir.
-站住 -等等 等等 等等
– Just stay right… – Wait, wait, wait.
站住
Hey! Stop!
好了 你走吧
All right. On your way.
对不起 我今天笨手笨脚的
I’m sorry. I’m all thumbs today.
-格温·史黛西 -妈呀
– Gwen Stacy. Ha, ha. – Oh, my God.
-抱歉 -抱歉
– Sorry. – Sorry.
没事
No, it’s okay.
我… 我是哈利
Uh, I’m… I’m Harry.
没错
Yeah.
我是彼得的老朋友
I’m an old friend of Peter’s.
我知道你是谁 抱歉
Yeah, I know who you are. Sorry.
我刚才有点赶
I was kind of rushing.
不用 真可惜他从没引荐我们俩
No, I’m sorry he never introduced us.
我以为你们俩分手了
I thought you two had broken up.
没错
Yeah. Yes, we had.
这件事
And it’s…
-很复杂 -复杂 没错
– It’s complicated. – Complicated. Yeah.
这可是彼得啊
I mean, it’s Peter. Heh.
跟彼得有关的事都复杂
Everything’s always complicated with Peter.
可不是
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
没错 你说得对
Yeah, you’re right.
所以他才需要你
But that’s why he needs you.
对吧
Right?
帮他认清自己的选择
To help him make his choices clear.
见到你真开心 哈利
Nice to meet you, Harry.
是啊 我也是 格温
Yeah, it’s such a pleasure, Gwen.
你出了严重的事故
You’ve been in a terrible accident.
我是卡夫卡博士
I’m Dr. Kafka.
我是帮助你的
I’m here to help you.
可不是嘛 博士
Course you are, doc.
所以你才选了军用的生物刺♥激♥电极吗
That’s why you’re preparing military-grade biostim electrodes.
还有高♥强♥度电容
High-intensity capacitors.
奥斯公♥司♥生产的
The kind they make at Oscorp.
你这都是想帮我
All of this because you’re trying to help me.
没错
You are correct.
我是研究你的
I’m here to study you.
理解你是什么 怎么成了这样
To understand what you are, why you are.
我会找到答案的
And I will get results.
我总能找到答案
I always do.
你知道
You do realize
关我的这个监狱
you locked me in a prison
是要
that runs
用电的吧
on electricity?
我能感觉到监狱里的电流
Mm. I can feel it in the walls.
像在我的血管里流动
I can feel it in my veins.
博士 你现在做的事 你控制不了
No matter what you do, doc, you can’t contain it.
这是自然之力
It’s a force of nature.
就像我
Like me.
你想知道我有多强大吗
You wanna know how powerful I am?
我也想知道
Well, so do I.
我迫切地想知道
I’m dying to know,
博士
doc.
但你这次最好杀掉我
But you better make damn sure you kill me this time.
如果我还活着
Because if you don’t,
就要灭掉所有灯光
I’m gonna kill the light.
让纽约的每个人
So everyone in this city is
都知道活在我的世界里是什么感觉
gonna know how it feels to live in my world.
没有电力的世界
A world without power.
没有仁慈的世界
A world without mercy.
没有
A world
蜘蛛侠的世界
without Spider-Man.
大家就都能认清♥真♥正的我了
And everyone will be able to see me for who I truly am.
你是谁
And who are you?
你不知道吗
Don’t you know?
我是电人
I’m Electro.
警告 电力约束超负荷
Warning: Electrical restraint capacity reached.
立即封闭试验对象
Initiate lockdown procedure immediately.
真厉害
Very impressive,
电人
Electro.
封闭试验对象
Lockdown initiated.
梅婶
Aunt May?
梅婶
Aunt May?
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
这是什么时候干的
When did you do this?
你有些事没告诉我 梅婶
There’s something you’re not telling me, Aunt May.
一提到我父母 你就看下面
Every time I mention my parents, your eyes go down.
你肯定有事没告诉我
I know you’re not telling me something.
你欺骗我 我知道你爱我
You lie to me. I know you love me.
-我没骗你 -我知道你爱我 但就是骗了我
– I don’t lie. – I know you love me, but you do.
梅婶 梅婶
Aunt May, Aunt May.
你应该告诉我 梅婶
You have to tell me, May.
那是我父亲
That’s my father.
他是你父亲
Yes, he was your father.
但他还是把你留在了…
But that didn’t seem to stop him from leaving you…
这里
here.
告诉我事实
I need the truth.
事实是你父母把你留在了这 我家门前
The truth is, your parents left you here, on our doorstep.
你还是个孩子 你的生活
You were this little boy whose whole world
就这么被毁了 也没人给你解释
was turned upside down with no explanation.
我和本叔尽力照顾你
We did the best we could, your Uncle Ben and I.
除了我俩 还有谁关心你
I mean, who else was gonna care for you,
保护你 担心你
and protect you and worry about you?
你父亲吗
Your father?
不是
No.
是我给你擦鼻涕 叫你刷牙
I was the one who wiped your nose, and made you brush your teeth,
做作业 洗内衣裤 是我
and do your homework, or washed your dirty underwear. Me!
你这个蠢蠢的 不懂科学的婶婶
Your stupid, non-scientific aunt,
现在入不敷出
who doesn’t know how to make ends meet,
只能跟22岁的孩子们
who has to take nursing classes
一起上护理课 好供你上大学
with 22-year-old kids so I can pay for you to go to college.
我不知道本走了该怎么办
And I don’t know how to do this without Ben.
我不知道 可是…
I don’t know how. And…
可你还在想着你那个完美的爸爸
And you’re dreaming about your perfect father,
他可根本不在这 不行
who was never here. No.
我不会告诉你的
No, I won’t tell you.
你是我的孩子
You’re my boy.
我只知道你是我的孩子
As far as I’m concerned, you’re my boy.
我不会伤害你
And I won’t hurt you.
我是你的孩子
I’m your boy.
你是我的一切
You’re my everything.
有你就够了 远远够了
You’re enough. You’re more than enough.
我只想表达这个 别误会我
That’s not what this is about. Don’t get that twisted.
-我爱你 -我知道
– I love you so much. – I know.
没事的
It’s okay.
没事的
It’s okay.
梅婶
May.
我需要知道
I need to know.
好吧
All right.
我都告诉你吧
I’ll tell you everything I know.
但会伤害你的
But it will hurt you.
好吧
Okay.
葬礼之后几天
A few days after the funeral,
两个政♥府♥的人来找我们
two government men came to see us.
他们说你父亲
They said the genetics research
和诺曼·奥斯本做的基因研究非常有价值

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!