that your father was doing with Norman Osborn was very valuable,
有人出大价钱买♥♥
and that people would pay a lot for it.
所以他带着研究成果出逃了
And that’s why he ran off with it.
他们说他是叛徒
They said he was a traitor.
我不敢相信 彼得
I couldn’t believe it, Peter.
他们说他为了钱背叛了最好的朋友
They told us he betrayed his best friend, all of us,
背叛了我们
for the money.
我没…
I don’t…
我没明白 这不可能
Oh, I don’t get it. No, I don’t… This doesn’t make sense.
我知道
Yes, I know. I know.
我一开始也不相信
I didn’t believe it either. I didn’t believe it.
这不可能
It doesn’t make any sense.
彼得 我也不知道
Peter, I don’t know.
我一直在回想这件事
For so long, I would play it over and over and over in my head.
我究竟错过了什么
What had I missed? What had I missed?
他是个很普通 很谦虚的人
He was just this normal, unassuming guy.
他那件白大褂穿了20年了
He wore the same ratty lab coat for 20 years.
每天早上7点坐D线列车上班
He took the D train to work at 7 every morning.
晚上6点准时回家
Came home at 6 every night.
我也不知道
I don’t know.
也许每个人都会隐藏一部分自己吧
Maybe everyone has a part of themselves they hide.
即使是面对他们爱的人
Even from the people they love.
彼得
Peter.
彼得
Peter.
奥斯本先生
Mr. Osborn.
向上看
Look up.
你在找我吧
Think you’re looking for me.
真不敢相信
I cannot believe my eyes.
蜘蛛侠
Spider-Man.
正想见你呢
Just the man I wanted to see.
你…
You, um…
跟彼得谈了吗
talked to Peter?
谈了
Yeah.
我想帮你 奥斯本先生 真的
I wanna help you, Mr. Osborn. I really, really do.
可我不能把自己的血给你 现在不行
I can’t give you my blood. Not right now.
什么
Excuse me?
太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
如果血型不匹配 你会死的
If our blood is incompatible, you could die.
我已经要死了
I’m already dying.
反正都是一死
Your blood can’t make me die more.
但可能有更坏的结果
But it could do something worse.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 多少
All right, how much?
-什么多少 -你要多少 随便说
– How much what? – How much do you want? Name it.
要船吗 还是飞机
You want a boat? You want a plane?
要钱吗 要多少钱
You want money? How much do you want?
-我不要你的钱 -得了吧 谁都想要我的钱
– I don’t want your money. – Come on. Everybody wants my money!
我不想要
I don’t.
我以为你
I thought you…
你不是救人性命的吗
I thought you were supposed to save people.
我以为你就是救别人性命的
I thought that’s what you do is you save people’s lives.
你…你眼睁睁看着我死去
You’re… You’re just gonna let me die.
-我是想保护你 -不不不 不是
– I’m trying to protect you right now. – No. No, you are not.
你是想保护自己
You’re trying to protect yourself.
我们需要时间
Look, we just need a bit more time
-想想别的措施 -我没有时间了
– to figure out something else. – I do not have time!
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你个骗子 蜘蛛侠
You’re a fraud, Spider-Man!
我得跟你说句话
Hi, I gotta talk to you for a second.
我要迟到了
I’m running late right now.
-很快就好 -不行 对不起 彼得
– It’s just gonna take a second. – I can’t. I’m sorry, Peter.
一分钟就好 只说一件事我就走
Just give me one minute. I just wanna say one thing and I’m gone.
一切都乱套了 都疯掉了
Everything’s a mess. Everything’s insane.
我爸爸 妈妈 我对他们的印象都是假的
My dad, my mom. Everything I thought about them? Lies.
假的假的全是假的 全都乱套了
Ha! Lies. Lies, lies, lies. Nothing makes any sense anymore.
我得想想哈利的事怎么办
I gotta figure out what I’m gonna do with Harry.
我是想救他的
Of course I wanna save him. You know?
因为他是我最好的哥们
I wanna save him because he’s my best pal.
我的血液也许有用 要是没用怎么办
And what if my blood works? But what if it doesn’t?
我一点也不知道
I don’t know. I got no idea.
-天哪 -我什么都不知道
– Oh, God. – I got nothing. I got nothing.
我一直回想的事是 格温…
The only thing I keep coming back to, Gwen, is…
史黛西女士
Ms. Stacy?
我带您上楼吧
Shall I take you upstairs?
好的 真抱歉
Yes. I’m so sorry.
真抱歉 我已经迟到了 给我一分钟好吗
I’m so sorry. I’m already late. Can I have just one more minute?
-好的 -谢谢 真抱歉
– Okay. – Thank you. I’m sorry.
-我 我得去 -这是哪
– I’m… Ahem. Okay. I have to be… – Where are we?
我在…
I’m at my…
参加去牛津的最后一次面试
last interview for Oxford right now.
-牛津 我都不知道 -是啊
– Oxford. I didn’t know. – Yeah.
那好吧
Oh. Okay, well…
抱歉打扰你了
I’m sorry to bother you, uh,
美丽的夫人 女士
my fair lady… Madam.
可我是谁
But who am I?
我是谁 我是约翰·霍普金斯
I mean, who am I? I’m John Hopkins.
哈佛的一位年轻教授
I’m one of the young professors at Harvard,
我一直在争取她…
and I’ve been trying to get her to be in my…
想让她加入我的团队
Be a part of my team for a while now.
她是我认识的最棒的人 科研天才
And she’s just the best person I know and a scientific genius.
而且…
And…
好了 天佑女王
Anyway, God save the queen.
-这一切我很抱歉 -等一下好吗
– I’m sorry everything’s happening… – Can you just wait?
彼得 彼得
Peter. Peter.
你想对我说什么
What do you want to say to me?
要说哪一件事
What’s the “one thing”?
我必须去英国 彼得
I have to go to England, Peter.
这对我很重要
It’s important to me.
我也不知道 也许我们要走的路不同吧
I mean, I don’t know. Maybe we’re on different paths right now.
我不知道
You know? I don’t know.
也许就是
Maybe we’re just
分道扬镳了 我也…
going different ways. I don’t…
我得走了
I’ve gotta go. I gotta go.
格温
Gwen.
好运
Good luck.
你好 抱歉
Hi. Sorry.
每天早上7点坐D线列车上班
He took the D train every morning at 7 to work.
晚上6点准时回家
Came home at 6:00 every evening.
“罗斯福秘密车站
“Roosevelt’s secret station.
61号♥轨道 是纽约D线列车
Track 61, a secret subterranean extension
在珀兴广场地下的一个秘密支线
of New York’s D Line train under Pershing Square
当初建造的目的
built to transport President
是让总统富兰克林·罗斯福出行时远离公众视线
Franklin Roosevelt away from the public eye,
不让美国民众看到他小儿麻♥痹♥的♥症状”
to keep his polio hidden from the American people.”
奥斯本先生
Mr. Osborn?
您没事吧
You all right?
需要什么东西吗
Is there anything I can get you?
不用 除非你能让蜘蛛起死回生
No, not unless you can bring those spiders back to life.
蜘蛛
Spiders?
他们毁掉的那些
The ones that they destroyed…
“为了恢复投资人的信心”
“To restore investor confidence.”
回家吧 菲利希亚
Go home, Felicia.
休息一天
Take the day off.
哈利
Harry.
你想达到目的 应该还有别的方法
I think there may be another way to get what you’re looking for.
我偷听到门肯跟安保主管的对话
I overheard Menken talking with one of our security heads.
毁掉蜘蛛之前
Before they destroyed the spiders,
他们提取了毒液
they had the venom extracted.
什么
Uh, what?
你说什么
What are you saying?
这样既能应付起诉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!