That way, they could comply with the lawsuits,
还能保存数据 以防万一
but still keep the data in case it ever became useful.
在哪
Where is it?
就在大楼里
It’s somewhere in the building.
一个秘密的地方 叫”特殊项目”
It’s somewhere off-books called “Special Projects.”
特殊项目
Special Projects.
最新条目
Most recent entry:
一小时前
One hour ago.
“哈利·奥斯本批准”
“Approved by Harry Osborn.”
访问雷文克劳夫档案
Accessing Ravencroft Archive.
713号♥文件
File 713.
什么东西
What the hell?
71号♥文件
File 71.
对象 麦克斯·迪伦
Subject: Dillon, Max.
我要灭掉所有灯光
And then I’m gonna kill the light
让纽约的每个人
so everyone in this city is
都知道活在我的世界里是什么感觉
gonna know how it feels to live in my world.
没有电力的世界
A world without power.
没有
A world
蜘蛛侠的世界
without Spider-Man.
警告
Warning:
账户权限被撤回
Your user access has been revoked.
他忙着呢 别进去 他忙着呢
He’s busy. You can’t go in there. He’s busy.
你干什么了
What did you do?
你更应该问自己都干了什么
The more relevant question is what did you do?
有位员工送了命
An employee is killed and
你作为CEO 做的第一件事是把这事掩盖过去
in your first action as CEO, you cover it up.
是你掩盖的
No, you covered it up.
然后以我的名义把他埋进精神病院
Then you buried him in the bughouse using my name.
雷文克劳夫是一家
Ravencroft is a timeworn
颇有历史的 致力于精神治疗的机构
institution devoted to mental improvement.
你在那做人体试验
You are experimenting on people in there.
进步总是有代价的
Progress has its stepping stones.
考虑到你欺骗性的犯罪行为 你…
Now, in light of your deceptive criminal actions, you’ve been…
怎么说的委婉点呢
How do I put this gently?
被解雇了
fired.
别想把我也埋进去
You are not going to bury me too.
我看你已经快入土了
Looks to me like you’re halfway in the ground already.
只是时间问题
It’s only a matter of time.
你会死得很痛苦
You’re going to die a horrible death.
像你父亲一样
Like your father.
不同的是
The difference is,
没人会想念你
no one is going to miss you.
带他出去
Get him out.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
我自己能走
I know my way out.
一百美元 敢相信吗
A hundred dollars. Can you believe that?
你应该快点盖上
Tell you why, you should put the lid on that but quick.
我试过了 不信你试
I tried. Good luck.
应该让她下来
You should tell her to come
看看有没有鳄鱼
down here and find one of those alligators.
测试
Test.
我叫理查德·帕克
My name is Richard Parker.
无论将来我如何被大家误解
Whatever lies will be told about me,
我都希望世人知道真♥相♥
I would like the world to know the truth.
奥斯公♥司♥已经在基因研究方面领跑
Oscorp was already a leader in genetic research
可诺曼·奥斯本
when Norman Osborn made
和国外军事组织做了交易
a deal with a foreign military organization
用来资助我的研究
to continue funding my research.
我发现他们要拿我的研究做什么了
And I discovered what they were going to use it for.
武器 是生化武器
Weapons. Biological weapons, of course.
于是我拒绝了
So I refused.
现在 为了不叫我碍事
And now, to eliminate me from the picture,
诺曼·奥斯本伪造了不利于我的证据
Norman Osborn has falsified evidence against me
企图控制我的研究成果
in order to take control of my work.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
帮我开门吧
Uh, yeah, you can open the gate.
我是哈利·奥斯本
I’m Harry Osborn.
我要见隔离区的一位病人
Now, there’s a patient in that Isolation Wing that I need to see.
乔 这是奥斯公♥司♥的奥斯本先生
Joe, this is Mr. Osborn of Oscorp.
抱歉 没有证件
Sorry, without a yellow badge,
我不能放您进去
I can’t let anyone past this point.
不过都不重要 因为有件事
But it doesn’t matter because there’s something else…
诺曼不知道
that Norman doesn’t know.
我给蜘蛛
The human DNA
植入的DNA
that I implanted in the spiders…
是我自己的
was my own.
也就是说没有我
Which means that without me,
或是我的后代
without my bloodline,
奥斯公♥司♥是没法复♥制♥或继续我的研究的
Oscorp can never replicate or continue my experiments.
维持电人的生命
Keep Electro incubated
注射400毫克的硫喷妥钠和苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥米那
with 400 milligrams of sodium thiopental and phenobarbital.
我已经尽力销毁了档案
I have destroyed as much as possible from the archives.
但还来不及毁掉所有蜘蛛
But I didn’t have time to kill all of the spiders.
所以作为科学家 我只能这样选择
So as a scientist, my choice is very clear now.
我得消失
I have to disappear.
我得尽可能远离这个地方
I have to get as far away from here as I can.
但是身为父亲
But as a father,
我可能再也见不到儿子了
it means I may not see my boy again.
对我来说 世上没有任何东西
And nothing is as important to me
比我儿子彼得更珍贵
as my son, Peter.
没有任何东西
Nothing in this world.
但我也有责任
But I have a responsibility
保护世界不受我的研究成果侵害
to protect the world from what I’ve created,
保护我的儿子不受奥斯本影响
and to protect him from what I know Osborn is capable of.
因为我的研究成果
People will say I am a monster
世人会说我是怪物
for what I’ve done.
也许他们是对的
And maybe they’re right.
我一直以为我还有
I always thought that I’d have more
时间
time.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad? Dad!
抱歉
I’m sorry.
停止注射镇静剂
Sedation off.
我要救你出去
I’m gonna get you out of here.
好吗 可是时间不多了
All right? But we don’t have much time.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是哈利·奥斯本 要跟你做个交易
I’m Harry Osborn. I wanna make you a deal.
我应该杀了你
I should kill you.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
志向远大点 麦克斯
Think bigger, Max.
你想要的不是我
I’m not the one you want.
你要蜘蛛侠
You want Spider-Man.
我可以给你
And I can give him to you.
但你要先帮我
But I need something first.
我要你帮我进奥斯公♥司♥
I need you to get me into Oscorp.
帮你进去
Get you in?
那是你的公♥司♥
You own it.
已经不是了
Heh. Uh, not anymore.
奥斯公♥司♥背叛了咱俩
Oscorp betrayed us both,
没了你我进不去
so I can’t get in there without
没了我你也出不去
you and you can’t get out of here without me.
怎么回事
What’s happening?
隔离区有人触发了警报
Someone pulled an alarm in the Iso Unit.
把危机处理小队叫来
Get a containment team up there now.
你不可能知道我要什么
You couldn’t possibly know what I want.
你提交了电网的设计
You submitted the design for the grid,
却被他们偷走了 你想要回来
and they stole it. And now you want it back.
你只想要回属于你的东西
You just wanna take back what’s yours.
-怎么做 -麦克斯 整座城市的电力
– How? – It is all the power in the city, Max,
都掌握在你手里
and it’s right at your fingertips.
你停掉了供电

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!