For now, Jessica Abo, New York 1. Let’s send it back to you.
在线民♥意♥调查显示
Online polls show a sudden uptick
公众对蜘蛛侠的好感度突然上升
in public sentiment in favor of the web-crawler.
今晚 纽约市
Tonight, it would seem
欠他一个人情
New York City owes him a debt of gratitude.
下一代军用护甲
Next-generation military body armor.
拥有增强移♥动♥能力 战场急救功能
Features include enhanced mobility, battlefield injury repair,
直观神经交互界面
direct nervous system interface.
家里常见的蜘蛛
So the common household spider,
它们的细胞与人类细胞不同
um, unlike human cells,
即使受到严重感染或组织严重损伤
theirs contain the power to self-heal
也可以自我修复
from severe infection, tissue damage, et cetera.
我们在匹配的人类DNA中加入放射性同位素
We’ve used a radioactive isotope with compatible human DNA.
欢迎来到贾灵思博士的科教节目
Welcome to Dr. Jallings, Science Investigator.
今天我们要来谈谈电力
Today we’re going to be talking about electricity.
电池 绝缘体 电磁流
Batteries, insulators, electromagnetic currents.
电池可以承受大量的输入电荷
Batteries can withstand a lot of incoming charges.
电池越强劲
The more powerful the battery,
可以承受的电荷量越大
the bigger the charge it can withstand.
但如果输入电荷超过输出电荷
But if the incoming charge exceeds the outgoing charge
那电池就会爆♥炸♥
the battery might explode!
爆♥炸♥
Explode!
进行此类试验时 请务必做好防护措施
When doing experiments like this, always wear protective gear.
你不是无敌的
You’re not invincible.
我需要块更大的电池
We’re gonna need a bigger battery.
-你好 -彼得
– Hello. – Pete.
是我
It’s me.
哈利 现在…
Hey, Harry. What…?
现在几点了
What time is it?
晚上或是早上吧 我不清楚 我整晚没睡
Uh, late, early, I don’t know. I’ve been up all night.
我得见你
I need to see you.
你还好吗
You all right?
不好 彼得
Not really, Pete.
我要死了
I’m dying.
但我觉得你能救我
But I think you can help save my life.
这是世界首例人类和蜘蛛的杂交体
You’re looking at the world’s first human-spider hybrids.
我们本想从它们的腺体里提取出毒液
The hope is to extract the venom from their glands
以此制成一种解药
and turn that into a cure.
可以治愈病变细胞
An agent that heals diseased cells.
如果我都能被治愈
And if I can be cured,
那么阿尔茨海默病 甚至癌症
imagine what this could do for other diseases
都不是问题
like Alzheimer’s, even cancer.
他们从未进展到人体试验阶段
They never made it to human trials.
十四年苦心研究 却得不到成果
It’s 14 years of research, and nothing to show for it.
除了这个
Except maybe this.
蜘蛛侠
Spider-Man.
他怎么了
What about him?
他被其中一只蜘蛛咬了 成功变异
He was bitten by one of those things, and it worked.
我不知道到底是怎么回事
I don’t know how and I don’t know why,
但他拥有蜘蛛的所有能力
but he can do everything else a spider can,
包括自愈
including self-heal.
我得找到他
I need to find him.
我需要他的血
I need his blood.
你需要
You need…
蜘蛛侠的血
Spider-Man’s blood?
这会救我的命
It’ll save my life.
可能不会 哈利
It may not, Har.
事情可能没这么简单
It may not be that simple.
你看到柯特·康纳斯的下场了 对吧
You saw what happened to Curt Connors, right?
那是因为康纳斯太弱
Connors was weak.
我不一样 彼得
This is me, Peter.
你总不能开辆采血车
I don’t think you can just set up a van
逼他献血吧
and have him donate.
我相信他肯定
I mean, I’m sure he’s
不愿意被人们抽血
sensitive about people shoving needles and…
他不愿意 那好
Ah, he’s sensitive, okay.
你可以委婉地告诉我他在哪儿
Well, then, maybe you could just sensitively tell me where he is,
我亲自去问他
and I will go ask him myself.
什么
What?
-这张照片是你拍的 -所以呢
– You took his picture. – So?
-你认识他 -哈利
– You know him. – Harry.
我是从很远的地方拍的 用长焦镜头
I took a picture from a long way away. I used a long lens.
我不认识他
I don’t know him.
我仔细想了想你在河边说的话
I put together what you said at the river.
-我说什么… -你说他给了人们希望
– What I… – About how he gives people hope.
别这样
Come on.
里面有什么…
What in the…?
答应我吧
Just say yes.
别弃我不顾
Don’t turn your back on me!
我不想像我爸那样死去 彼得
I don’t wanna end up like my father, Peter.
求你了
Please.
彼得 求你了
Peter, please.
不行
I can’t.
求你了
Please.
我会试着
I’m gonna try
找到蜘蛛侠的
and find Spider-Man.
安保来这儿干嘛
Hey, what’s security doing over here?
太奇怪了
That’s so weird.
她就在那儿
She’s right over there.
站住 史黛西小姐
Hey! Miss Stacy!
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
过来
Come here.
她不在这儿 去别的楼层找
She’s not here. Check another floor.
-收到 -是的
– Got it. – Yes, sir!
你惹麻烦了
You’re in trouble.
-没错 -那是谁
– Yeah. – Who’s that guy?
基因学办公室发生了意外
There was an accident in the genomics lab,
他们在掩盖真♥相♥
and they’re covering it up.
我查出来了 昨晚时代广场上的那人
And I found out. That guy from Times Square last night?
我见过他 他是这里的一名电气工程师
I met him. He was an electrical engineer in the building.
对了 他超爱蜘蛛侠 狂热粉丝
And he loved Spider-Man, by the way. He was, like, a fanatic.
我没觉得他爱我啊
I didn’t get love vibes.
我觉得他更想电死我
I got more of a “want to kill me with his electricity” vibe.
我爱你的时候就是想电死你
That’s actually kind of what it’s like to love you.
我刚才在电脑里
I was searching for him in
搜索他的相关文件 结果一无所获
the computer and all the files, he’s erased.
-天哪 -全都被删除了
– My God. – He’s completely erased.
奥斯公♥司♥的一贯手法
That’s Oscorp.
你呢 你怎么在这儿
And what about you? Why are you here?
哈利
Harry.
-奥斯本 -他要死了
– Osborn? – He’s dying.
-什么意思 -他要死了
– What do you mean? – He’s dying.
他觉得唯一能救他命的是
And he thinks the only thing that’s gonna save his life
我的血 蜘蛛侠的血
is my blood, is Spider-Man’s blood.
而且据我所知 如果我给了他 他会因此而死
And as far as I know, if I give it to him, it could kill him.
或是更坏
or something worse.
我知道
I know.
这是保洁壁橱 格温
This is the maintenance closet, Gwen.
这是最俗的藏身之处了
This is the most cliché hiding place you could’ve chosen.
-一点都不高明 -对不起
– This is the stupidest hiding place. – I’m sorry,
我没带我们俩去个藏身圣地
I didn’t take us to the Bahamas of hiding places.
我得跟你谈谈英国的事 因为我不…
I gotta talk to you about England, I guess, because I don’t…
-你刚刚吻了我 -对不起 我情不自禁
– You just kissed me. – I know, I’m sorry. I couldn’t help it.
感觉怎么样
How’d you like it?
有点匆忙
It felt a little bit rushed.
我知道 我知道 我知道
I know. I know, I know.
这样 你去乘电梯
This is the plan. You get to the elevator.
我去引开他们 好吗
I’m gonna distract him, okay?
好的
Okay.
-天哪 妈呀 -我真是…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!