Maybe you can succeed where I failed.
即时新闻
News just in,
奥斯公♥司♥传奇创始人兼CEO
Norman Osborn, the legendary founder
诺曼·奥斯本去世
and CEO of Oscorp Industries, has died,
奥斯公♥司♥已经确认消息属实
the Osborn estate has confirmed.
他的独子 哈利·奥斯本将成为
He is survived by his only son, Harry Osborn
奥斯公♥司♥帝国的唯一继承者
who is the sole heir of the Oscorp corporate empire.
哈利
Harry.
奥斯本颠覆了传统医学
Osborn changed the medical profession’s approach to human healing
拯救了数百万人的生命
and affected the lives of millions.
我创办奥斯公♥司♥是因为
I started Oscorp because
我看看周围 不禁在想
I looked at the world around me and I thought:
“我们能做得更好 也应该做得更好”
“We can do better. And we should do better.”
爱因斯坦说过
Einstein said,
“改变思想才能改变世界”
“The world cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”
但改变不是喊喊口号♥
But change isn’t just a slogan.
需要我们的辛勤劳动
It begins with hard work.
改变始于坚持与决心
Change begins with persistence and commitment.
奥斯本先生改变了世界
Mr. Osborn changed the world.
现在就靠我们
And now it’s up to each of us
来延续他的期冀与梦想
to ensure that his hopes and dreams remain alive.
但不是今天
But not today.
今天是用来哀悼的
Today is for mourning.
-你好 -是格温·史黛西吗
– Hello? – Is this Gwen Stacy?
是的 您是哪位
Yes, it is. Who’s calling?
我是牛津大学奖学金项目的
I’m calling from the Oxford Scholars Program.
我们有好消息要告诉你
We have some exciting news.
-迪伦 你留下 -什么
– Whoa. Dillon. You stay here. – What?
基因实验室那边有个电流问题
There’s a current flow problem in the genomic lab.
你去修修看
Why don’t you take a look?
今天是我的生日
It’s my birthday.
别人都走了 为什么我要留下
Everybody else is leaving. Why do I have to stay?
-因为你很特别 -史密斯
– Because you’re special. – Smythe.
我是说 史密斯先生
I mean, Mr. Smythe.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
生物发电是利用有机生物体发电…
The generation of electricity by living organisms to fend off…
让我看看你有什么问题
Let’s see what’s going on with you.
嘿 大伙儿
Hey, guys.
遗传改造
The genetically manipulated…
你们在开派对啊
At least somebody’s partying.
就一点小问题
All right. Just a little sick.
我这就给你们治疗治疗
Mm-hm. I got your medicine, though.
我为这公♥司♥付出那么多
I’m so sick that I can’t get to my birthday
连个生日都不能过 真是够了
after all I put together for this company.
设计电网
Designed the grid…
-警告 -我该多做运动的
– Warning – I should’ve stretched.
-5A区发生故障 -小问题
– Malfunction in Sector 5A. – I know. Just a little indigestion.
你一定不知道今天是我生日吧 卡里
I bet you didn’t know it was my birthday, huh, did you, Kari?
可以唱首生日歌♥给我听吗
Think you can sing a “Happy Birthday” for me?
我还是自己唱好了
I’ll just have to sing it for myself.
-吉尔伯特 -干啥
– Gilbert? – What?
我是麦克斯 请关闭32区电力供应
It’s Max. Can we shut down power on Sector 32, please?
算了吧 我已经走了
Forget it. I’m out the door.
什么意思 我在这里 很危险的
What do you mean? I’m up here. It’s dangerous.
-抱歉 麦克斯 -在吗
– Sorry, Max. – Hello?
算了 我自己唱生日歌♥自己搞定
Fine. I’ll do it myself. And sing my birthday song too.
真够疯狂的
This is crazy.
祝我
Happy birthday…
生日快乐
to me.
生日快乐
Happy birthday,
亲爱的麦克斯
dear Max.
祝我生日快乐
Happy birthday to me.
重启系统
System restored.
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
哈利
Harry,
奥斯公♥司♥因为之前
Oscorp’s been under intense public scrutiny
康纳博士的信任危机而饱受争议
in the wake of Dr. Connors’ recent, uh, breach of trust.
你指的是
You mean people are pissed off
他想把纽约人都变成巨型蜥蜴
because he tried to turn
而引起了民愤吗
everyone in New York City into giant lizards.
正因如此
Given that,
他经手的所有动物杂交项目均已叫停
all the animal hybrid programs he was involved in were destroyed
为了恢复投资人的信心
to restore investor confidence.
典型的奥斯本做法
Ah. That is the Osborn way.
所有碍事的都得除掉
Whatever’s inconvenient around here, just get rid of it, right?
你现在正处在风口浪尖
Much of that scrutiny may fall on you now.
你需要合理地推诿
We felt that plausible deniability was your best option.
当然 这个我懂
Sure, sure. I get it.
20岁的小毛孩
Twenty-year-old kid.
两千亿美元的公♥司♥
Two hundred billion dollar company.
老爸到底是怎么想的
What was Dad thinking?
你们都是律师 对吧
I mean, you’re all lawyers, right?
一定有人♥质♥疑过他死前脑子还好不好用
Surely, someone must’ve questioned his sanity in the end.
一定有人想过
Someone must’ve thought
否定遗嘱的有效性吧
about having him declared legally incompetent.
那样现在就轻松多了
It would’ve made this conversation a lot easier.
-哈利 -叫我奥斯本先生
– Harry… – It’s Mr. Osborn.
我们不是朋友
We’re not friends.
你好
Hi.
你是他以前的助理吧
You were his assistant, right?
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
菲利希亚
Felicia.
菲利希亚
Felicia.
从现在开始
From now on,
所有人都得听菲利希亚的
everybody at this table works for Felicia.
因为菲利希亚听我的
Because Felicia works for me.
有人有异议吗
Would anybody like to speak up?
很好 你们的饭碗暂时还能保住
Well, good. Then you can all keep your jobs a little longer.
先生 有位叫彼得·帕克的想见你
Sir, there’s a Peter Parker here to see you.
菲利希亚 把这清单上的文件都找来
Felicia, I wanna see every file on this list.
每一份都要
Every single one.
彼得·帕克
Peter Parker.
真的是你吗
It’s like seeing a ghost.
嘿 哈利
Hey, Harry.
好久不见
Random.
-十年了吧 -八年
– What, 10 years. – It’s eight.
可你离我并不远
But you’re close.
还好吗
What’s up?
我看到新闻了
I saw the news, man.
我听说你父亲的事 就想来…
I heard about your dad and I wanted to come and…
就想来看看你 看你怎么样
Just wanted to come and see you. Check to see how you were doing.
我和别人在一起
I’m with some people.
我在…
I’m in a…
我在开会
I’m in a meeting.
抱歉 没想打扰你
I’m sorry, I don’t wanna intrude.
我知道咱俩好久不见了
I know it’s been a long time.
我很理解你现在的感受
I kind of know exactly what you’re going through right now.
我父母不在的时候你给过我支持
And you were so there for me when my parents…
所以我也来支持你
Well, that’s why I’m here for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
见到你真高兴
Ah, it’s good to see you, man.
真高兴
It’s good to see you.
你父亲的事请节哀
I’m sorry about your dad.
你把牙套摘了
You got your braces off.
现在你脸上就数眉毛最难看了
Now there’s nothing to distract from your unibrow.
又来了
There he is.
又来了
There he is.
你每天早上还要吹干头发吗
You still blow-dry your hair every morning?
是啊 一个佣人拿着吹风机
You know, one of my manservants holds the hair dryer
我自己梳头
but I work the comb, okay?
我还不算是孤立无援

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!