我有每一块拼图 我有答案
I mean, I had all the pieces, I had the answers.
但我不知道怎么让大家知道
But I didn’t know how to make them listen.
你给了我机会
You gave me that.
我什么都没给你
I gave you nothing.
你让我看到了可能性
You showed me what was possible.
只需要恐惧加一点暴♥力♥就能做到
You showed me all it takes is fear and a little focused violence.
你启发了我
You inspired me.
你疯了
You’re out of your goddamn mind.
什么?
What?
这都是你的想象 病态又扭曲
This is all in your head. You’re sick, twisted.
你怎么能这么说?
How can you say that?
你以为人们会记得你?
You think you’ll be remembered?
你只是个可悲的变♥态♥
You’re a pathetic psychopath,
-乞求关注 -不
-begging for attention. -No.
-你会在阿卡汉独自死去 -不…
-You’re gonna die alone in Arkham. -No.
不…
No, no!
一个无名小卒
A nobody!

No!
事情不应该是这样
This is not how this was supposed to go!
我全都计划好了
I had it all planned out!
我们在这里会很安全
We were gonna be safe here.
可以一起看这整件事
We could watch the whole thing together.
看什么事?
Watch what?
这一切
Everything!
已经水到渠成
It was all there.
难道你还没搞懂?
You mean, you didn’t figure it out?
你真的没有我想象的聪明
Oh, you’re really not as smart as I thought you were.
我猜我高估了你
I guess I gave you too much credit.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
什么既黑又青又死气沉沉?
What’s black and blue and dead all over?

You.
别以为你能阻止即将发生的事
If you think you can stop what’s coming…
你做了什么?
What have you done?
万福玛利亚
Ave Maria
你做了什么?
What have you done?
满被圣宠者
Gratia plena
你做了什么?
What have you done?
玛利亚
Maria
满被圣宠者
Gratia plena

Hey!
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing in here?
(物证)
老兄 你不能碰那玩意
Hey, man, I don’t think that you should be touching that.
这家伙有够变♥态♥
Boy, this guy’s a real nutjob, huh?
用地毯工具杀死米契尔
Killing Mitchell with a friggin’ carpet tool.
我叔叔是个装♥修♥师♥傅♥
My uncle’s a… He’s an installer.
那是…你知道的
You know, it’s a… Oh, you know.
那是个地板铲刀
It’s a tucker.
喂 你在干嘛?
Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
(真正的改变)
(影片加密)
(真正的改变)
嘿 大伙儿
Hey, guys.
感谢所有的留言
Uh, thanks for all the comments
特别感谢教我做引爆器的每个人
and a special thanks to everyone for the tips on detonators.
引爆器
Detonators?
我只想说
I just want to say
我会暂时停止发文
this will be my last post for a little while, and, uh…
这几星期来 几个月来
what this community has meant to me
这个社群对我意义重大
these weeks, these months,
现在我们都会…
let’s just say none of us…
不再孤单了 好吗?
is alone anymore. Okay?
天啊
Jesus.
明天是选举日
Tomorrow’s Election Day.
贝拉蕾尔会赢
And Bella Reál will win.
她承诺真正的改变
She promised real change.
但我们知道真♥相♥ 对吧?
But we know the truth, don’t we?
你们看到高谭市的真面目
You’ve seen Gotham’s true face now.
我们一起揭开了真面目
Together, we’ve unmasked it.
这么多的贪污腐♥败♥
Its corruption, its perversion
都用更新计划的幌子掩盖
masquerading under the guise of renewal.
但揭露真♥相♥还不够
But unmasking is not enough.
审判日终于来临
The day of judgment is finally upon us.
现在是报复的时候
And now it is time for retribution.
我沿着海堤停了七辆面包车
I’ve parked seven vans all along the city seawall.
在这个大日子
And on the big night,
全都会爆♥炸♥
they will go boom.

Boom!

Boom!
面包车爆♥炸♥后
When the vans blow,
海水很快会倒灌进来 不可能来得及疏散人群
the flooding will happen so fast, evacuation will not be an option.
没被洪水冲走的人
Those who are not washed away
会惊恐地在街头逃命
will race through the streets in terror.
打给高登
Call Gordon.
是…
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
(高谭广场花♥园♥)
当新闻
As breaking news
传到位于高处的高谭广场花♥园♥
hits higher ground in Gotham Square Garden…
狂欢会变成恐慌
…celebrations will turn to panic,
这场地成为全市的最后避难所
as the venue becomes the city’s shelter of last resort.
然后就轮到你们上场
And that’s where all of you come in.
(什么规格和口径的枪♥械♥?)
(用步♥枪♥最好)
(别忘了戴面具)
时候到了我已经会被逮捕
Now, when the time arrives, I will already be unmasked.
臭警♥察♥会拘留我
The pigs will have me in their custody,
但没关系
but that’s okay.
到时候就轮到你们上场
Because then it will be your turn.
你们会在那里等着
You’ll be there, waiting.
该终结谎言了
It’s time for the lies to finally end.
更新计划的虚假承诺?
False promises of renewal?
改变?
Change?
我们会给他们一个真正的改变
We’ll give them real, real change now.
我们一辈子都窝在这破地方 受苦受难
We’ve spent our lives in this wretched place, suffering!
一直在想 为什么会是我们?
Wondering, “Why us?”
现在他们在死之前会想
Now they will spend their last moments wondering,
为什么会是他们?
why them?
打不通 电♥话♥断线
I can’t get through! The lines are down.
(海堤溃堤 最后避难所 高谭广场花♥园♥)
嘿 道路封锁
Hey, hey, hey! Road’s closed!
我只是想出城
I’m just trying to get out of town, man!
小姐 海堤被炸毁 整座城市淹水
Lady, we got bombs going off. The whole city’s flooding.
你得跟大家一起去广场花♥园♥
You’re gonna have to go inside the Garden with everyone else.
-谁在指挥? -我不知道
-Lieutenant, who’s in charge? -I really don’t know.
我们正在厘清状况
We’re just trying to get a handle here, sir.
好吧 听好了 安静
Right. Hey, listen! Quiet!
这是紧急状态
We got an active situation.
必须搜寻炸♥药♥
We need to sweep the building for explosives
把市长当选人带走
and get the mayor-elect out of here, now.
-她在哪? -我带你去
-Where is she? -I can take you there.
走吧
Come!
-要是不关门麻烦就大了 -重案组
– If we don’t close the doors we’re gonna have huge problems. – MCU.
海水开始倒灌
The water’s already started to breach.
我以为这是最后避难所
I thought this was a shelter of last resort.
是能收容飓风灾民 但洪水来袭就没有用
Yeah, for a hurricane, but not if the whole seawall comes down.
我不会让市民在外面淹死
I am not gonna let those people die out there.
好 我去安抚群众 才能让每个人都进来
All right. I’ll go calm down the crowd so we can get everyone in.
你在这里不安全 必须带你出去 蕾尔女士
It’s not safe for you here. We need to get you out, Ms. Reál.
-我哪都不去 -我们遭到攻击
-I’m not going anywhere. -We’re under attack, ma’am.
没错 这就是这城市的问题
Exactly! That’s the problem with this city.
大家都不敢挺身而出为所应为
Everyone’s afraid to stand up and do the right thing,
但我不是这样
but I’m not.
-失陪了 -女士
-Excuse me. -Ma’am…
大伙儿 请听我说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!