你好 弗莱迪
Hi, Freddy.
很高兴认识你 斯卡利 出去
Glad to know you, Scully. Get out.
一个凶恶的家伙 呃
A tough guy, huh?
好 听着 弗莱德
Now, listen, Fred.
你不能带着那种态度到处走
You’re not gonna get anywhere with that attitude.
克利夫是一个老朋友
Cliff Scully’s an old friend of mine.
他要我出去 我要出去
He’s asked me out, and I’m going out.
如果你不喜欢 你知道该怎么做
If you don’t like it, you know what you can do.
你听到了 伙计 出去
You heard me, chum. Get out.
我接下来干什么 揍他
What do I do next? Smack him.
为什么问她 你自己不会思考吗
Why ask her? Can’t you think for yourself?
来吧 我能处理这个 在楼下等我
Go on Cliff. I can handle this. Wait for me downstairs.
好吧
Okay.
另一个退伍军人 嗯
Another ex-serviceman, huh?
祝贺你 你再调整的时候有什么困难吗
Greetings, brother. Have you had any trouble getting readjusted?
没什么特别的 如果你从容
Not in particular. It’s easy if you just take
处理一切的话就很容易
everything in your stride.
我是听人那么说的
That’s what I’ve heard.
-再见 -我很怀疑
-Be seeing you. -I doubt it.
-你什么时候认识他的 -他是一个老朋友
-When did you pick him up? -I told you. He’s an old friend.
他只是逛到这儿了 进来喝杯酒
He just dropped in for a friendly drink.
-你在我不在的时候认识他的吗 -我认识很多人
-Did you know him while I was away? -I knew lots of people.
你以为我在这些年里在干什么
What do you think I was doing all those years?
我不知道 但我能猜到
I don’t know, babe, but I can guess.
继续 猜吧
Go ahead, guess your head off.
我自己也能猜
I could do some guessing myself.
你在伦敦 巴黎和所有那些地方
What were you up to in London and Paris
都干了些什么
and all those places?
我给了你一切机会做你自己的事情
I’ve given you every chance to make something of yourself.
我放弃了我的工作
I gave up my own job when you asked me.
我放弃了我一生中最好的时光 而你干了什么
I gave up the best years of my life. And what have you done?
你失败了 连在药店的一份工作也保不住
You’ve flopped. Couldn’t even hold that job at the drugstore.
所以我只能自己回去工作
So I’m going back to work for myself.
而我也要过我自己的生活
That means I’m going to live for myself too.
如果你听不懂英语的话
And in case you don’t understand English,
我就直说 我要离婚
I’m gonna get a divorce.
你想说什么
What have you got to say to that?
别让克利夫等着
Don’t keep Cliff waiting.
-你要干什么 -我要走
-What are you gonna do? -I’m going away.
-去哪里 -离波恩城越远越好
-Where? -As far away from Boone City as I can get.
那是个好主意 你会在别的地方找到个好工作
That’s a good idea. You’ll get a good job someplace else.
哪儿都有药店
There are drugstores everywhere.
这是我找到的一件旧毛衣
Here’s an old sweater I found.
-记得吗 -当然
-Remember you wore it in high school? -Sure.
-你也许什么时候会需要它 -谢谢 霍滕斯
-You might need it sometime. -Thanks, Hortense.
-你忘了这些 儿子 -哦 我不想要 爸爸
-You forgot these, son. -Oh, I don’t want them, Pop.
它们是什么
What are they?
华丽的语言什么也说明不了
Just a lot of fancy words that don’t mean anything.
你可以把它们扔掉了
You can throw them away.
哦 这些是你的奖章的嘉奖
Say, these are citations for your medals.
哦 弗莱迪 你从没有给我们看过这些
Why, Freddy, you never showed them to us.
那些东西是跟定量供应的包裹 一起来的
Those things came in the packages of K rations.
嗯 我们会好好珍藏它们的 我的孩子
Well, we’ll treasure them, my boy.
我去拿给你洗的袜子
I’ll get the socks I washed for you.
你觉得自己是在做正确的事情吗 儿子
Think you’re doing the right thing, son?
走吗
You mean going?
谁能预先知道
Who’s to say in advance
这是正确的还是错误的事情
whether it’s the right thing or the wrong thing?
这只表示在别的地方开始一个全新的生活
It just means a fresh start in some other place.
你怎么知道在别的地方会不一样
How do you know it’ll be different anyplace else?
这儿有些像你一样
There’s a need here for fellas like yourself
战斗过的兄弟们需要你
that fought and won the war.
我知道从你回来
I know you haven’t had
还没有好好地休息一下 但是
the best of breaks since you got back…
你应该留在这里
…but, well, it seems like you ought to stick here…
在你自己家乡的 土地上多呆一会儿
…and slug it out a while longer on your own home ground.
你说的很对 爸爸
You’re all right, Pop.
但我知道是时候放弃了
But I know when it’s time to bail out.
我必须要走
I gotta get going.
这些是你的干净袜子 弗莱德
Here are your clean socks, Fred.
把它们放在这儿吧
Oh, just put them in here.
-照顾好老人 -我会尽全力的
-Take good care of the old man, won’t you? -I’ll do my best.
但我们会想你的 弗莱迪
But we’ll miss you, Freddy.
你们应该从现在起就适应那个
You ought to be used to that by now.
再见 爸爸
So long, Pop.
我们今晚有两架班机离开这儿
I’ll tell you, captain. We’ve got two flights going out tonight.
一架向东飞 一架向西飞 你必须问问飞行员
One eastbound, one westbound. You’ll have to ask the pilot.
-你去哪边 -哪一架先飞
-Which way you going? -Which one leaves first?
往东的 八点整
Eastbound, 8:00.
没问题 我在这儿逛到那时候
That’ll be fine. I’ll just hang around the field until then.
你似乎不在乎去哪儿
Say, you don’t seem to care where you’re going.
是的 伙计 我不在乎
That’s right, chum. I don’t.
霍滕斯
Hortense.
霍滕斯 听听这个 坐下
Hortense! Listen to this. Sit down.
“第八飞行中队总部
“Headquarters, Eighth Air Force.
杰出飞行中队奖”
Award of the Distinguished Flying Cross.”
唔 这儿
Um, here.
“忍♥受着剧痛 震动和失血
“Despite intense pain, shock and loss of blood…
完全不顾个人安危
…with complete disregard of his personal safety…
代瑞上尉爬回他的轰炸瞄准镜
…Captain Derry crawled back to his bombsight…
引导着他的编队准确地飞到目标上空
…guided his formation on a perfect run over the objective…
极其精准地扔下了他的炸♥弹♥”
…and released his bombs with great accuracy.
“英雄主义 尽忠职守 专业技巧 沉着冷静
The heroism, devotion to duty, professional skill…
都表现在代瑞上尉身上
…and coolness under fire displayed by Captain Derry…
在最困难的
…under the most difficult conditions,
条件下
reflect highest credit upon himself…
捍卫了自己和美国空军的最高荣誉”
…and the Armed Forces of the United States of America.
“杜利特尔少将签署”
By command of Lieutenant General Doolittle.”
嘿 伙计 你在那儿干什么
Hey, bud, what are you doing up there?
嘿 是你
Hey, you!
你在那飞机里干什么
What are you doing in that airplane?
我过去在这里面干活
I used to work in one of those.
唤起了老的记忆 嗯
Reviving old memories, huh?
也许是想忘掉一些东西
Yeah, or maybe getting some of them out of my system.
嗯 再看最后一眼吧
Well, take your last look at these crates.
我们要把它们砸掉了
We’re breaking them up.
是的 我知道 你是收废品的
Yeah, I know. You’re the junkman.
你迟早会得到这些东西
You get everything sooner or later.
这不是废品
This is no junk.
我们用这些材料 制♥造♥活动房♥屋
We’re using this material for building prefabricated houses.
你不需要帮助 对吗
You don’t need any help, do you?
-失业了 -是的
-Out of a job? -That’s it.
我明白了 空军里的一名坠落的天使
I see. One of the fallen angels of the Air Force.
嗯 原谅我 如果我不表示同情的话
Well, pardon me if I show no sympathy.
当你们这些魅力男孩在狂野的蓝天上的时候
While you glamour boys were up in the wild blue yonder…
-我是地上的一名坦克兵 -听着 伙计
-…I was down in a tank. -Listen, chum.
有时候我会很高兴听一听 你的战斗故事
Sometime I’ll be glad to hear the story of your war experiences.
我所想要的只是一份工作 你有吗
What I asked you for was a job. Have you got one?
你懂建筑吗
Do you know anything about building?
不 但我知道如何去学
No. But there’s one thing I do know, I know how to learn.
就像我学会了天上的那个一样
Same as I learned that job up there.
-嘿 格斯 -什么
-Hey, Gus. -Yes?
看你是不是认为这家伙 会对我们有用
See if you think this guy can be of any use to us.
谢谢
Thanks.
好 孩子们 让我们记住这些话
Now, children, let’s remember the words.
新娘会从这些台阶上下来
The bride will come down those stairs.
当我看见她 我就会打第一个音符
And when I see her, I’ll hit the first note…
然后我就点点头 我们就开始唱 嗯
…then I’ll nod my head and then we’ll sing, hmm?
好吧 我们试试
All right, let’s try it.
-她来了 -她
-Here she comes. -Here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!