等着音符
No, wait for the note.
那很好
That’s fine.
-喀麦隆夫人 -是的
-Mrs. Cameron? -Yes.
-史蒂芬森夫人 -是的
-Mrs. Stephenson? -Yes.
进来 好吗
Come right in, won’t you?
-我女儿 -你好
-My daughter. -How do you do?
-你好 喀麦隆夫人 -你好 史蒂芬森夫人
-How do you do? -How do you do, Mr. Stephenson?
-去那边 -你应该没有
-For you. Ha, ha. -Oh, my. You shouldn’t have.
-我女儿 -史蒂芬森小姐
-My daughter. -Miss Stephenson.
-你好 -你好 喀麦隆先生
-Hello. -Hello, Mr. Cameron.
-很荣幸 -见到你很高兴
-Pleasure. -Nice to see you.
见一下侯默的家人
We’re Homer’s folks.
史蒂芬森先生和夫人 史蒂芬森小姐
Mr. and Mrs. Stephenson. Ms. Stephenson.
-你好 -你好
-How do you do. -How do you do,
-你好 艾尔 -你好 布彻
-Hello, Al. -Hello, Butch.
-你在这儿真好 -见到你很高兴 谢谢
-Good you’re here. -Good to see you. Thank you.
-你好 布彻 -你好 史蒂芬森夫人
-Hello, Butch. -How do you do, Mrs. Stephenson?
你好
How do you do?
站稳了 孩子
Steady, boy.
我听说你要离开城镇
Gee, Fred, you had me worried. I heard you were leaving town.
我恐怕你不再支持我了
I was afraid you wouldn’t stand up for me.
我会支持你的 孩子 直到我倒下
I’ll stand up for you, kid, till I drop.
哦 弗莱德 给你戒指 别弄丢了
Heh, oh, uh, Fred, uh, here’s the ring. Don’t lose it.
-你好 侯默 好日子 嗯 -你好 艾尔
-Hi, Homer. Big day, huh? -Hi, Al.
-你好 弗莱德 -你好 艾尔
-Hi, Fred. -Hello, Al.
我 呃
I, uh…
-我听说你和家人搬回来了 -是的
-I hear you moved back with your folks. -Yeah.
我已经演示了打拳
I’ve been sampling the punch.
我猜那是给孩子们玩的
I presume it was made for the kiddies.
-你要来点吗 侯默 -还是不要了 艾尔
-Will you have some, Homer? -Uh, I’d better not, Al.
我也许给了错误的答案
I might give the wrong answers.
你怎么样 弗莱德
Heh. How about you, Fred?
不 谢谢 也许晚点吧
No, thanks. Maybe later.
嗯 如果我必须做一个孤独的饮酒者的话
Well, if I must be a solitary drinker,
好运 孩子
good luck, kid.
谢谢 艾尔
Thank you, Al.
艾尔 你保证你不会的
Al. You promised you wouldn’t.
哦 亲爱的 听着
Hmm. Now, listen, darling.
-喝一口这个 -你好 弗莱德 侯默
-Take a sip. -Hello, Fred. Homer.
喝一桶这个也不会头痛的
You’ll realize there isn’t a headache in a barrel of it.
不用担心艾尔 他能承受
Don’t worry about Al, Mrs. Stephenson, he can take it.
-他当然能 -对不起
-He certainly can. -Excuse me.
你自己亲眼看吧
Here, see for yourself.
你好 弗莱德
Hello, Fred.
很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you again.
你好 佩吉 很高兴见到你
Hello, Peggy. Nice to see you.
嗯 你最近自己在干什么
Well, what have you been doing with yourself lately?
工作
Working.
是的
Yes, uh…
爸爸告诉我他听说 你在做什么建筑工作
Dad told me he heard you were in some kind of building work.
嗯 那是一个很有希望的职业
Well, that’s a hopeful way of putting it.
我实际上是在做废品生意
I’m really in the junk business.
一个很多人认为我有资格从事的职业
An occupation for which many people feel I’m well qualified…
从气质和训练来说
…by temperament and training.
那是一个迷人的工作
It’s fascinating work.
侯默在哪儿 威尔玛准备好了
Where’s Homer? Wilma’s ready.
我去找他 对不起
I’ll get him. Excuse me.
玛丽 凯 上前 杰克 杰克
Come on, children. Mary, Kay, go ahead. Children. Jackie. Jackie!
来这儿
Over here.
看着我
Watch me, now. Watch me.
新娘来了
Here comes the bride
全身洁白
All dressed in white
甜蜜平静
Sweetly serene
在温柔炽热的光中
In the soft glowing light
可爱地看 向你前进
Lovely to see marching to thee
甜蜜的爱结合在一起
Sweet love united
直到永远
For eternity
亲爱的爱人 我们聚在一起
Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God…
在上帝和众人的关注之下
…and in the face of this company…
一起参加这个男人和这个女人 神圣的婚礼
…to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony.
如果有人能提出确切的证据
If any man can show just cause why
证明他们不能合法结合的话
they may not lawfully be joined together…
请现在说出来
…let him now speak,
否则从此以后永远也不能再提
or else here after forever hold his peace.
侯默 你愿意娶这个女人为妻吗
Homer, wilt thou have this woman to thy wedded wife?
我愿意
I Will.
威尔玛 你愿意嫁给这个男人吗
Wilma, wilt thou have this man to thy wedded husband?
我愿意
I Will.
谁把这个女人交到这个男人手上
Who gives this woman to be married to this man?
我来
I do.
好 侯默
Now, Homer,
你来拉着威尔玛的右手 跟我说
will you take Wilma’s right hand in yours and say after me.
我 侯默 把你 威尔玛 娶为我妻子
I, Homer, take thee, Wilma, to my wedded wife.
我 侯默 把你 威尔玛 娶为我妻子
To have and to hold from this day forward.
从今往后
To have and to hold from this day forward.
不论是好是坏 是穷是富
For better, for worse. For richer, for poorer.
不论是好是坏 是穷是富
For better, for worse. For richer, for poorer.
是健康还是疾病
In sickness and in health.
都要爱和珍惜 直到死亡将我们分离
To love and to cherish till death us do part.
是健康还是疾病
In sickness and in health.
都要爱和珍惜 直到死亡 将我们分离
To love and to cherish till death do… Us do part.
现在 威尔玛 用你的右手
Now, Wilma, with your right hand…
抓住 侯默的右手 跟我念
…take Homer by his right hand and say after me.
我 威尔玛 把你 侯默 作为我的丈夫
I, Wilma, take thee, Homer, to my wedded husband.
我 威尔玛 把你 侯默 作为我的丈夫
To have and to hold from this day forward.
从今往后
To have and to hold from this day forward.
不论是好是坏 是穷是富
For better, for worse. For richer, for poorer.
不论是好是坏 是穷是富
For better, for worse. For richer, for poorer.
是健康还是疾病
In sickness and in health.
都要爱和珍惜 直到死亡将我们分离
To love and to cherish till death us do part.
是健康还是疾病
In sickness and in health.
都要爱和珍惜 直到死亡将我们分离
To love and to cherish till death us do part.
戒指
The ring.
把它戴在威尔玛左手的无名指上
Place it on the fourth finger of Wilma’s left hand.
跟我念
Repeat after me.
用这个戒指 见证我们的婚姻
With this ring, I thee wed.
用这个戒指 见证我们的婚姻
With this ring, I thee wed.
那些上帝结合了的伴侣
Those whom God hath joined together…
没人可以把他们分开
…let not man put asunder.
鉴于侯默和威尔玛
For as much as Homer and Wilma
同意结合这神圣的婚姻
have consented together in holy wedlock
在上帝和众人的见证之下
…and have witnessed the same before God and this company…
并且已经各自向彼此
…and thereto have given and pledged their troth,
宣读了他们的誓言
each to the other…
并且彼此手拉手
…and have declared the same by giving and receiving a ring…
交换了戒指
…and by joining hands…
我宣布他们结为夫妻 上帝保佑你俩
…I pronounce that they are man and wife. God bless you both.
你知道那会是什么样子 对吗 佩吉
You know what it’ll be, don’t you, Peggy?
也许要过很多年才能去别的地方
It may take us years to get anywhere.
我们没有钱 没有干净的住处
We’ll have no money, no decent place to live.
我们必须工作 被人踢来踢去
We’ll have to work, get kicked around…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!