嘿 那是艾尔
Hey, that’s Al.
嘿 你去哪儿了 我们刚刚正在谈论你
Where you been? We were just talking about you.
哦 我的背痛
Oh, my aching back.
嘿 米莉 佩吉 上来见见朋友们
Hey, Milly. Peggy. Step up and meet the gang.
这是侯默 这是弗莱德
This is Homer, this is Fred.
这是我妻子和女儿
This is my wife and daughter.
侯默和我曾经在仁牙因湾一起战斗过
Homer and I were together at the Battle of Lingayen Gulf,
只是我们不知道
only we didn’t know it.
-你好 伙计 -你好
-Hi, bub. -How do you do?
-艾尔 这是我叔叔布彻 -布
-Al, this is my Uncle Butch. -Bu…
哦 我听说你安装了一个新的霓虹灯
Oh, I hear you got a new neon sign,
嗯 对你有好处
huh? Good for you.
现在聚会可以正式开始了吧 嗯
Now the party can really get started.
这边请
Oh, this better, eh?
我们坐下 米莉 快点 这是一个好货摊
Let’s sit. Milly, come on. Here’s a good booth.
弗莱德 坐下
Fred, come on, sit down.
弗莱德 你妻子在哪儿 我想见见她
Hey, Fred, where’s your wife, huh? I wanna meet her.
我还没找到她 她在一家夜♥总♥会♥工作
I haven’t been able to find her. She works in some nightclub.
我一直在找的这个地方
I’ve been around places looking…
我们会找到的 弗莱德 今晚就能
Well, we’ll find her, Fred, before this night is out.
我们要派出我们的人去
We’ll deploy our forces and comb the town.
搜索整个城镇 对不对
Won’t we, Milly?
运用各种手段
Oh, by all means.
我们还有海军为我们护航 嗯
Well, we got the Navy to convoy us, huh?
首先 侯默失去了他的双手 他装了一对钩子
We gotta get one thing straight. Homer lost his hands.
他们不担心他 所以他们
He’s got those hooks. They don’t worry him…
也不需要担心任何人
…so they don’t need to worry anybody. Right?
-是的 -好 我们开始认真工作吧
-Right. -Right, now let’s get seriously to work.
电♥话♥ 布彻
Telephone, Butch.
谢谢 给他们一切想要的
Thank you. Give them anything they want.
随便什么啤酒
Any kind of beer. Mm-hm.
-那会是什么 伙计们 -你好
-What’ll it be? -How are you, Angus?
-你好 -很高兴见到你
-Hi, sergeant. Hello. -Nice to see you.
-看起来不错 -你好 有点发灰
-Looking well. A little gray. -Hi, Angus.
-嗯 干杯 干杯 -干杯
-Well, uh, cheers, cheers. -Cheers.
侯默 侯默
Homer.
好吧 布彻
Okay, Butch.
你不喝酒吗
Aren’t you drinking?
-对不起 伙计们 -当然 侯默
-Excuse me, folks. -Sure, Homer.
吉 布彻 听到你又演奏了真好
Gee, Butch, it’s swell to hear you playing again.
“懒惰河”怎么样 还记得吗
How about “Lazy River”? Remember that?
坐下 侯默
Sit down, Homer.
威尔玛来的电♥话♥
Wilma phoned.
威尔玛
Wilma?
-她想要什么 -你
-What did she want? -You.
哦 他们为什么不让人独自呆会儿
Oh, why can’t they leave a guy alone?
因为他们喜欢你 那就是原因
Because they’re fond of you, that’s why.
是什么让你离开家 让他们担心
What made you leave the house and get them all worried?
哦 他们
Oh, they…
-他们让我紧张 -为什么
-They got me nervous. -How?
没什么 我不想谈这个了
Butch, it’s nothing. I don’t wanna talk about it.
他们怎么让你紧张
How’d they get you nervous?
嗯 他们
Well, they…
他们不停地盯着那双钩子看
Well, they keep staring at these hooks…
要不就是避而不看
…or else they keep staring away from them.
你是说不论他们怎么做都是错的
You mean whatever they do is wrong.
他们为什么不理解我所想要的
Why don’t they understand that all
只是像别人一样地被对待
I want is to be treated like everybody else?
比如说爸爸吧
Take Pop for instance.
他正在清理他的管子
He was cleaning his pipe like
就像我已经见他做过一百万次一样
I’ve seen him do a million times.
突然
And all of a sudden
他意识到他有手而我没有
he got conscious that he had hands and I didn’t and he…
于是他 他停止清理管子 试图把他的手藏起来
He stopped cleaning his pipe and he tried to hide his hands…
就像他有什么罪似的
…like he was guilty or something.
给他们点时间 孩子 他们会适应的
Give them time, kid. They’ll catch on.
你知道 你的家人们适应了你
You know, your folks will get used to you
你也适应了他们
and you’ll get used to them.
然后事情就变得容易了
Then everything will settle down nicely.
除非我们再有另外一场战争
Unless we have another war.
那样我们没人要担心了
Then none of us have to worry,
因为我们会在第一天就全都被炸成粉末
because we’ll all be blown to bits the first day.
所以干杯 嗯
So cheer up, huh?
嘿 布彻
Hey, Butch.
你知道”在我的纪念品中”嗯
You know “Among My Souvenirs,” huh?

Shh, shh.
我们跳舞吗
Shall we dance?
那是个好主意
Well, that’s a charming idea.
你还记得这调子吗
Do you remember this tune?
很高兴看到小伙子们玩的开心 不是吗
Nice to see the young folks enjoying themselves, isn’t it?
那么你是艾尔的女儿
So you’re Al’s daughter.
是的 从我记事起就是这样了
Heh, yes. I’ve been that as long as I can remember.
你看起来不像是艾尔的女儿
You don’t seem like Al’s daughter.
实际上 我不是
Actually, I’m not.
他是我前一次婚姻所生的儿子
He’s my son by a previous marriage.
-你说你的名字是什么 -佩吉
-What did you say your name was? -peggy
-佩吉 我的名字是弗莱德 你好 -你好
-Peggy, my name’s Fred. How do you do? -Heh, how do you do?
不 你 哦 不
Oh, no, you don’t. Oh, no.
你是一个迷人的小生物
You know, you’re a bewitching little creature.
你有点让我想起了我妻子
In a way, you remind me of my wife.
-但你从没有告诉我你已经结婚了 -哦 是的
-But you never told me you’re married. -Oh, yeah.
我在美国 还有一个小女人和两个孩子
I’ve got a little woman and two kiddies back there in the States.
-但我们现在先不要想他们 -哦 你说的太对了
-But let’s not think of them now. -Oh, you’re so right.
这个晚上只属于我们
This night belongs only to us.
那是人们应该想的东西
That’s the type of thing people ought to be thinking about these days.
好吧 我保证做到
All right, I promise I’ll get right to work on it.
还有一件事我想问问你
And there’s one thing I’ve been wanting to ask you.
你问吧 佩吉
You ask it, Peggy.
你不必对我感到害羞
You mustn’t feel shy with me.
你为什么不给你妻子打电♥话♥
Why don’t you call your wife?
我不知道她的号♥码
I don’t know her number.
-我在电♥话♥本里也找不到 -电♥话♥本
-I couldn’t find it in the phone book. -Phone book!
我们不需要任何电♥话♥ 我们都准备好了
We don’t need to do any telephoning. We’re all set, ha, ha.
你所需要的只是一杯酒
What you need is a drink.
晚安 各位 我要回家了
Good night, everybody. I’m going home.
-为什么 -我必须要走了
-Why? -I’ve gotta. Butch says I’ve gotta.
-布彻要载我 -哦 不 不
-He’s gonna drive me. -Oh, no, no.
-不 你不能 -那很没关系
-But you can’t. No, you can’t… -it’s quite all right.
别离开 我马上回来
And don’t any of you leave. I’ll be back.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night, everybody. -Good night.
可怜的孩子 他应该回家
Poor kid. Imagine, he’s gotta go home.
-那没让你想起点什么吗 -是的
-Doesn’t that put any ideas in your head? -Yes.
我很乐意
I’d love to.
关灯 史蒂夫
Lights out, Steve.
哦 我们下一站去哪儿 老伙计 老伙计
Uh, where do we go next, old pal?
跟我来吧 老伙计
Just follow me, old pal.

Step.
-晚安 艾尔 -晚安 不错的晚会
-Good night, Al. -Good night, Butch. Been a nice party.
是这个吗 弗莱德
This it, Fred?
看起来像是
It looks like it.
哦 真傻
Silly.
晚安 米莉 非常感谢 这个快乐的夜晚
Good night, Milly. Many thanks for a most enjoyable evening.
-晚安 弗莱德 -晚安 艾尔
-Good night, Fred. -Good night, Al.
祝你好运
Best of luck to you.
我会给他你的消息
I’ll give him your message.
一定
Hey, you do that.
祝你晚安 佩吉
And good night to you, Peggy.
-这真是很荣幸 -是的 弗莱德 不久见
-It has indeed been a great pleasure. -Yes, Fred. See you soon.
当然
By all means.

Ooh.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!