对不起
Heh, I beg your pardon.
晚安
Good night.
我们最好等等 看他是不是能进去
We’d better wait and see if he gets in.
我觉得他甚至不知道是不是找对了地方
I don’t think he even knows if this is the right place.
来吧
Come on.

Up.
我们现在去哪儿
Where are we all going now?
别问 我们想给你一个惊喜
Don’t ask. We want it to be a surprise.
他们真是美好的一对 不是吗
Heh, they make a lovely couple, don’t they?
是的 我想他们在一起会非常快乐的
Yeah, I think they’ll be very happy together.
你是谁
Who are you?
你不记得了
Don’t you remember?
我是佩吉
I’m Peggy.
哦 是的 佩吉
Oh, yes. Peggy.
我不是那个佩吉
Heh, I’m not that Peggy.
那太糟了
That’s too bad.
我记得 当你躺平的时候 你打呼噜了
As I remember, when you lie flat on your back, you snore.
你的手在哪儿
Here. Where’s your hand?
给我你的手
Here.Give me your hand.
-弗莱德还好吗 -是的 他很好
-Is Fred all right? -Yes. He’s all right.
-你在这儿会很舒服的 -当然 妈妈 晚安
-You’ll be comfortable here. -Sure, Mom. Night.
晚安 亲爱的
Night, dear.
-晚安 -晚安
-Night. -Night.
出去
Get out of there.
强盗在四点钟方向
Got a turnaround at 4 o’clock.
没问题 伙计
It’s all over.
你击中他了
You got him.
他被击中了
He’s hit.
她失火了 她失火了
She’s on fire.
火越来越大了
The fire’s spreading.
那是戈都斯基
It’s Gadorsky.
四号♥在那边
There goes number four.
她脱离编队了
She’s breaking formation.
小心战斗机
Watch out for fighters.
它发展到机翼了
It’s spread to the wing.
机翼着火了
The Wing’s on fire.
她失控了 她失控了
She’s out of control.
她要坠毁了
She’s going down.
嘿 伙计们 跳
Hey, you guys, jump!
出去 跳伞
Get out of there. Bail out!
戈都斯基 戈都斯基 从那飞机里出去
Gadorsky. Gadorsky, get out of that plane!
两个人跳出去了
Two chutes open.
三个
Three.
你们剩下的这些家伙
Come on, the rest of you guys.
-弗莱德 -出去
-Fred. -Come on, get out!
-弗莱德 醒醒 -戈都斯基
-Fred, wake up. Wake up. -Gadorsky!
戈都斯基 -她着火了 -醒醒
-Gadorsky! She’s burning up! -Wake up!
-出去 出去 -弗莱德 弗莱德 醒醒
-Get out! Get out! -Fred! Fred, wake up! Wake up!
她着火了 她要坠毁了 小心
She’s burning up! She’s gonna hit. Look out!
没事了 弗莱德 回去睡觉吧
It’s all right, Fred. Go back to sleep.
回去睡觉吧 回去睡觉吧 弗莱德
Go back to sleep. Go back to sleep, Fred.
没什么好害怕的
There’s nothing to be afraid of.
你所要做的只是 睡觉和休息
All you have to do is go to sleep and rest.
睡吧
Go to sleep.
睡吧 弗莱德
Go to sleep, Fred.
睡觉和休息
Go to sleep and rest.
睡觉 弗莱德
Go to sleep.
睡觉
Go to sleep.
你所要做的只是休息
All you have to do is rest.
睡觉
Go to sleep.
哦 非常抱歉我把你叫醒了
Oh, I’m terribly sorry I woke you up.
哦 没关系 可是
Oh, that’s all right but…
我知道 你想问”我在哪儿”
I know. You’re about to say, “Where am I?”
我一会儿告诉你 弗莱德
I’ll tell you later, Fred.
你可以想睡到几点睡几点
You can sleep as long as you want.
-他是飞17的还是24的 -我不知道
-Did he fly 17s or 24s? -I don’t know.
-他在哪个连队 -他没说
-What group was he with? -He didn’t say.
嗯 你们两个在谈什么
Well, what did you two talk about?
罗勃 你最好快点 你上学要迟到了
Rob, you’d better hurry up. You’ll be late for school.
老天
Holy Moses.
我晚点见你 再见
I’ll see you later. Bye.
哦 对不起 上尉
Oh, excuse me, captain.
我是罗勃·史蒂芬森 佩吉的弟弟
I’m Rob Stephenson, Peggy’s brother.
她就在那边的厨房♥里 准备你的早餐
She’s in there in the kitchen. She’s fixing your breakfast.
我必须要跑了 再见
I’ve gotta run. Goodbye.
-你好 -你好
-Hello. -Hello.
坐下
Sit down.
-给你 这会有帮助 -谢谢
-Here, this may help. -Thanks.
坐下
Hmm. Sit down.
你是佩吉 对吗
You’re Peggy, aren’t you?
最后一次说 是的 想要点鸡蛋吗
Heh, for the last time, yes. Want some eggs?
你认为我能吃吗
Hmm. You think I can take them?
当然 它们对你有好处
Sure, they’ll be good for you.
-喜欢煎着吃吗 -你怎么做都行
-Like them scrambled? -Any way you cook them.
好的
Good.
睡得好吗
Sleep all right?
很好
Wonderful.
那就好
That’s good.
我能帮你做点什么吗
Can I help you with any of that business?
如果你想要 你可以倒点咖啡
You can pour the coffee if you want some.
你介意我问你一个私人问题吗
Do you mind if I ask you a somewhat personal question?
不介意
No.
-你昨晚在哪儿睡的 -在沙发上
-Where did you sleep last night? -On the couch.
-真糟糕 -什么糟糕
-That’s terrible. -What’s terrible?
我应该有足够的意识去找家宾馆
I should’ve had enough sense to go to a hotel…
而不应该来这儿打扰你们
…and not come around here bothering you.
你没有打扰任何人 弗莱德
You didn’t bother anybody, Fred.
我们很高兴你在这儿
We’re very glad to have you here.
另外 你也无法在宾馆找到房♥间
Besides, you couldn’t have gotten a room in a hotel.
我没有什么越轨行为吧
Did I get out of line with you?
没有 不完全算
No. Not really.
那就好 因为 你看 我已经结婚了
That’s good. Because, you see, I’m married.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
我昨晚一定醉的很厉害
I must have got pretty plastered last night.
你醉的没我爸爸厉害
Heh, you had nothing on my dad.
你♥爸♥爸 他是谁
Your dad? Who’s he?
你不记得艾尔了吗
Don’t you remember Al?
哦 艾尔 是的 那个老艾尔 他在哪儿
Oh, Al. Heh. Yeah, good old Al. Where is he?
还在睡觉吧 我想
Still asleep, I guess.
那么说你是艾尔的女儿了
So you’re Al’s daughter.
你现在全明白了
Heh. You’ve got it all straight now.
-我感到好多了 -那就好
-I feel a lot better. -That’s good.
-你结婚了吗 佩吉 -没有
-Are you married, Peggy? -No.
你快没时间了
I guess you’ve hardly had time.
-但你一定已经订婚了 -没有
-You must have been engaged, though. -No.
为什么 这附近的小伙子们都怎么了
Why not? What’s the matter with the guys around here?
我想他们里最好的都已经结婚了
Heh. I guess the best of them are already married.
-早上好 弗莱德 -早上好 夫人 嗯
-Good morning, Fred. -Oh, good morning, Mrs., uh…
-我的名字是米莉 -谢谢 米莉
-Milly’s the name. -Heh. Thanks, Milly.
等艾尔醒过来 告诉他我多么
When Al wakes up, tell him how much I appreciate…
你不去吗 你还没吃完早饭呢
You’re not going. You haven’t even finished your breakfast.
我没有多大的食欲
Heh. I’m afraid I haven’t got much of an appetite this morning.
另外 我必须去市区
Besides, I’ve gotta get downtown.
也许现在我能进去我妻子住的地方
Maybe now I can get into that apartment house where my wife lives.
我来载你 弗莱德 我也必须去医院上班了
I’ll drive you, Fred. I’ve got to get to work at the hospital.
等我一分钟
Just be a minute.
我昨晚表现一定很不得体
I must’ve acted pretty disgracefully last night.
没有
No.
你只是在布彻店落入了 坏人的包围
You just fell in with bad company at Butch’s
然后喝醉了
and got stinking.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!