then we can come back.
我们怎么知道在这里安全?这是世界上最安全的地方
How do we know we’re safe here? It’s the safest place in the world.
格拉兹在禁酒令时期建的这地方
Grazzi built this place in prohibition days.
甚至酒店服务员也不知道这里
Not even the bellhops know it’s here.
我对这城市没兴趣了 方弟
I’m sour on this town, Fante.
我们出城后 我们再也不要回来了
When we get out, let’s never come back.
我担心的是怎么出这酒店
What I’m worried about is getting out of this hotel.
警♥察♥在到处找我们
The cops will be looking for us in every closet.
我们还以为你再也不来了! 放轻松 弟兄们
We thought you’d never come! – Take it easy, boys.
听着 现在下午四点
Look, it’s now four in the afternoon.
明天凌晨五点半胡同里的警♥察♥会换班
At 5:30 tomorrow morning, the cops change shifts in the alley,
那时我会来找你们 – 你给我们搞了辆车吗?
I’ll come for you then. – Did you get us a car?
一切都安排好了 只要耐心等
Everything’s arranged. Just keep your heads and wait.
我带给你们一点吃的 太客气了
I brought you some food. I might’ve gone crazy.
你们一直都是好伙计
You’ve both been good boys.
这里有足够的钱 够你们花上很长时间
There’s enough money here to take care of you for a long time.
平分 不要为此打架
Divide it even and don’t fight over it.
你觉得有多少钱? 布朗先生出手大方
How much you think? – Mr. Brown’s a generous man.
我数一数告诉你 给我来
I’ll tell ya after I count it. – Give it here.
小心点!
Look out!
警♥察♥在楼下
The police are downstairs.
再给我一瓶
Bring me another bottle.
明戈还活着
Mingo is still alive.
他不可能 – 他是活着
He can’t be. – He is.
我不想再上去那儿
I don’t want to go up there again.
布朗的金库里有东西要你确认
There are things in Brown’s vault you’ve got to identify.
谁干的 明戈?明戈!谁对你干的?
Who did this, Mingo? Mingo! Who did this to you?
没谁
Nobody.
谁杀的叫丽塔的姑娘? 谁杀的麦克卢尔?
Who killed a girl named Rita? Who killed McClure?
谁雇你们干的?没谁
Who paid you to do it? – Nobody.
你是三度烧伤 明戈 你要死了
You got third degree burns, Mingo. You’re dying.
我不会死 不是我
I ain’t gonna die. Not me.
你不会…
Not you…
方弟不会吗?
…and not Fante?
方弟
Fante…
别离开我 方弟
Don’t leave me, Fante.
他死了 被谋杀了 被想杀你的人杀了
He’s dead. Murdered, by whoever tried to kill you.
我们没有多少时间 明戈 告诉我们谁干的!为了方弟!
We haven’t got much time, Mingo. Tell us who did it! Do it for Fante!
他不该这样做的
He shouldn’t have done it
方弟是我的朋友
Fante was my friend
他不应该
He shouldn’t
好吧
All right
我告诉你们
I’ll tell you.
但不是为了你们
But not for you.
我们对他死心塌地 他不该害死方弟
We played square with him, he shouldn’t have hurt Fante.
我们没有多少时间 明戈 谁干的?
We haven’t got much time, Mingo. Who did it?
谁杀了我房♥间里的姑娘? 谁雇你们干的?
Who killed the girl in my room? Who paid you to do it?
布朗先生
Mr… Mr. Brown.
布朗先生
Mr. Brown.
伦纳德 – 什么事?
Leonard. – What?
山姆受伤了 中枪!
Sam’s been hurt. Shot!
什么?他在哪里? – 在医院 他会没事的
What? Where… where is he? – In the hospital, he’ll be alright.
但是伦纳德…苏珊不见了
But Leonard… Susan’s gone.
拉里 录他口供要他签字
Larry. Get his statement, signed.
像布朗这种人会早有计划
A man like Brown would have a plan.
他会从哪里出逃?
Where would he go to make a getaway?
你是警♥察♥ 你找到他
You’re a policeman, you find him.
他不是一个人 他带苏珊·洛薇儿跟他一起
He’s not alone, he’s got Susan Lowell with him.
我才不会出手帮那姑娘
I wouldn’t raise a finger to help that girl.
让她过我遭受的生活
Let her go through what I’ve been through.
她从没有伤害你 艾丽西娅
She never hurt you, Alicia.
他是送你进疯人院的人 为什么拿她出气?
He’s the one who put you away, why take it out on her?
因为我恨她
Because I hate her.
她跟每个曾经跟他有过关系的其他女人
Her and every other woman whoever had anything to do with him.
我对你做过什么 为什么你恨我?
What have I done to you? Why do you hate me?
我没有!
Oh, I don’t!
我得… – 那么帮我 帮我!
I must get… – Then help me. Help me!
告诉我去哪里找到他 – 我得回去管我的花了
Tell me where to find him. – I’ve got to get back to my flowers.
我肯定没人在照顾它们
I’m sure nobody’s taken care of them.
副警长
Lieutenant.
我不想帮你
I don’t want to help you…
我不想
I don’t.
但我会的
But I will.
什么让飞机延误了?本该一小时前来的
What’s keeping that plane? It was supposed to be here an hour ago.
我养这个蠢飞行员这么多年 就是为了这一刻
I’ve kept that stupid pilot on my payroll for years, just for a spot like this.
为什么他不来?
Why doesn’t he come?
别再试图这样
Don’t try that again.
我想被人看见 – 别再试图这样!
I want to be seen. – Don’t try that again!
为什么他不来?
Why doesn’t he come?
我一切都算好了 从头到尾 滴水不漏!
I got everything all figured out. Top to bottom, smooth as silk!
一切都竹篮打水!
Everything’s falling apart!
你不能信任任何人!任何事!
You can’t trust nobody! Nothing!
快出来 布朗!
Come on out, Brown!
你跑不掉了 布朗!
You can’t get away, Brown!
你跑不掉了 扔掉枪
You can’t get away, drop the gun.
你来拿呀!
Come and get it!
来呀!
Come on!
我要送你进监狱 布朗先生 不 你休想!你送不了我进监狱
I’m taking you to jail, Mr. Brown. – No you’re not! You’re not taking me to jail!
你不得不先杀了我!来啊 开枪!
You’ll have to kill me first! Go ahead, shoot!
来啊 杀了我 警♥察♥!杀了我!来啊
Go ahead. Kill me, Copper! Kill me! Go ahead!
杀了我 杀了我! 我们走 无赖!
Kill me! Kill me! – Let’s go… Hoodlum.
放开我!
Let go!
我不想进监狱!
I won’t go to jail!
我不想
I won’t!
开枪!
Shoot!
杀了我!
Kill me!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!