是麦克卢尔 我该怎么跟他说?
Already? – It’s McClure, what’ll I tell him?
你知道人身许可令什么意思吧 山姆?
You know what ‘habeas corpus’ means, Sam?
我知道什么意思
I know what it does.
是拉丁语 意思是“你可以占有这身体”
It’s Latin. It means, “You may have the body.”
布朗先生可以占有它
Mr. Brown may have it.
山姆
Sam.
我们得查出谁是艾丽西娅
We got to find out who Alicia is.
我想要你抓捕每个为布朗工作的强盗
I want you to pick up every hood who works for Brown.
而且抓捕布朗本人
And pick up Brown himself.
怎么了? – 他疯了
What’s up? – He’s crazy.
谁? – 戴蒙德!他疯了!
Who? – Diamond! He’s crazy!
怎么回事 麦克卢尔?
What happened, McClure?
他们抓我时我搬出你的名字
When they picked us up, I mentioned your name.
你知道他们说什么吗?
You know what they said?
别摇头晃脑 他们问了你什么?
Quit shaking. What’d he ask you?
一个女人的名字!他反复问这个
A girl’s name! That’s all he could ask me.
他反复问我这个女人的名字
He just kept asking me this girl’s name.
好像他有病似的! – 他疯了
Like he was nuts! – He’s crazy.
什么女人?
What girl?
他们把我的头都搞晕了 我不知道…
They knocked it outta my head. I don’t know…
艾丽什么的…艾丽西娅! 就是这个 艾丽西娅
Alice-something or another… Alicia! That’s what it was. Alicia.
你怎么告诉他的?
What’d you tell him?
知道什么说什么呗…不知道
Exactly what I know… nothing.
这就对了 方弟 你什么也不知道 一点也不知道
That’s right, Fante. You know nothing, absolutely nothing.
别忘了
Don’t forget it.
我有权打个电♥话♥
I got a right to make a phone call.
你想打给谁? – 布朗先生
Who do you wanna call? – Mr. Brown.
布朗先生目前有点忙 在跟戴蒙德先生喝茶
Mr. Brown’s a little busy right now in a conference with Mr. Diamond.
你懂的 法律上讲我不必服从这测试
You know, legally I don’t have to submit to this test.
我懂 我们欣赏你的合作 布朗先生
I know, we appreciate your cooperation, Mr. Brown.
如果我说不呢?
And if I say no?
如果你说不 我可以盘问你许多问题
Well, if you say no, I have a lot of questions to ask.
你可能坐在这椅子上几天之久
You may be sitting in that chair for a couple of days.
这办法我几分钟内就可以分辨你说谎
This way I can tell if you’re lying in a few minutes.
来吧 伙计 让我们赶快了结
Go ahead, lad. Let’s get it over with.
抓我因为我无证叫卖♥♥
Picking me up for peddling without a license –
你本可以想个更好的借口 副警长
you could have thought of something better than that, Lieutenant.
我宁愿是谋杀嫌疑 但我们今天没有死人
I prefer it to be suspicion of murder, but… we had none today.
我本该很乐意帮你们 死一个副警长
I would have been happy to accommodate you, a police lieutenant.
现在我会一次说一个词 大多数对你而言没什么意义
Now, I’m gonna say one word at a time. Most of them won’t mean a thing to you.
但我想要你脑子冒出什么说什么
But I want you to say whatever pops into your head.
比如说我说甜… – 我说糖
Like, if I say ‘sweet’… – I say ‘sugar’.
如果我说警♥察♥…
If I say ‘police’…
我说96.50美元
I say ‘$96.50’.
苹果 梨
Apple. – Pear.
蓝 – 海洋
Blue. – Ocean.
布朗
Brown.
你该叫布朗先生 只有我的朋友叫我布朗
‘Mr. Brown’ to you. Only my friends call me Brown.
水 威士忌
Water. – Whisky.
枪 – 通行证
Gun. – Permit.
意大利面 – 贝蒂尼
Spaghetti. – Bettini.
什么?是什么?
What? What’s that?
什么是什么?贝蒂尼
What’s what? – ‘Bettini’.
北边的意大利面馆
Spaghetti joint on the north side.
什么时候开的?从没听说过 – 你吃不起
Since when? Never heard of it. – You couldn’t afford it.
继续 乔 – 女人
Go ahead, Joe. – Women.
昂贵
Expensive.
雪 – 白
Snow. – White.
艾丽西娅
Alicia.
什么名字 再说一遍? – 女人名字 艾丽西娅
What was the name again? – A woman’s name… Alicia.
不 – 不什么?
No. – No what?
我说了不 你想要我再说一遍吗?
I said no, you want me to say it again?
你认识艾丽西娅 是不是?
You know Alicia, don’t you?
当然 – 她是谁?
Sure. – Who is she?
两岁大的小母马 在牙买♥♥加马赛上断了腿
A two-year-old filly that broke her leg in the Jamaican stakes.
我输掉一万 – 你在撒谎 布朗先生
I lost 10 grand. – You’re lying, Mr. Brown.
你听到艾丽西娅时 你的心狂跳
When you heard ‘Alicia’, your heart went bang.
你的血压不会撒谎 你知道这什么意思吗?
You don’t lie with your blood pressure. Do you know what this means?
意思是你怕
It means you’re scared.
布朗先生怕的不是一匹马 她是谁?她对你来说意味着什么?
Mr. Brown isn’t scared of a horse. Who is she, what does she mean to you?
如果这是犯罪 指控我!
If that’s a crime, book me!
指控我 少废话
Book me, small change.
好吧 带他出去 山姆
All right, take him out, Sam.
去犯人滞留大牢房♥?
To the bullpen?
不 扔回阴沟
No, back to the gutter.
布朗先生是非常有影响力的市民
Mr. Brown is a very influential citizen.
我今天躲掉局长14个电♥话♥
I ducked 14 calls from the Commissioner today.
第15个抓住了我
The 15th caught me.
再多打一个 我就滚蛋了
One more call and I’m out.
伦纳德 你干的什么事?
Leonard, what were you doing?
给我一个合理的解释 我只要求这个
Just give me one possible explanation, that’s all I ask.
我在追查线索 我一直很合理
I was following a lead, I was being logical.
96个错误逮捕…
96 false arrests…
我该怎么解释? – 你只需要解释95个
How am I going to explain? – You’ll only have to explain 95.
山姆 我该拿伦纳德怎么办? 告诉我怎么办!
Sam, what’ll I do with Leonard? Tell me what to do!
只要再给我一万八查布朗案
Just give me another 18,000 for the Brown case.
布朗案关闭 到头了!
The Brown case is closed.
结束了 不再有了!
Kaputt! Schluss! The end, no more!
案子关闭!
Case closed!
嗨 山姆…
Hey, Sam…
我们没抓到的那个强盗叫什么名?
What was the name of that hood we failed to pick up?
拉尔夫·贝蒂尼
Ralph Bettini.
他淡出视线多久了?
How long ago did he drop out of sight?
大约七年了 为什么问?
About seven years ago, why?
大约与格拉兹离国和布朗接管同一时间
That’s about the same time that Grazzi left the country and Brown took over.
对 那么?
Yeah, so?
看看这图形
Take a look at that graph.
看他说了贝蒂尼之后跳得多厉害?
See how it jumped after he said ‘Bettini’?
贝蒂尼是唯一一个我们没抓到的人
Bettini’s was the only warrant we failed to serve.
他多年没露面了 也许他死了
He hasn’t been around for years, maybe he’s dead.
不 他没有 我…查过停尸房♥、档案 没有
No, he’s not. I… checked the morgue, the files, there’s nothing.
为什么你不回家?休息一会
Why don’t you go home? Get some rest.
不 我先要打个电♥话♥
No, I’ve got a call to make first.
伦纳德
Leonard.
彼得森说话当真
Peterson meant what he said.
你跟他对着干 意味着我俩都滚蛋
You cross him, it means we’re both out.
我们能损失什么 每周96.50美元?
What can we lose, $96.50 a week?
你可真有胆子! – 嗨 丽塔
Oh, you’ve certainly got a nerve! – Hi, Rita.
你打什么主意?好像我不知道似的
What’s on your mind? As if I didn’t know.
我想也许我们可以去跳舞 – 我一直在跳舞 副警长
Thought maybe we could go dancing. – I’ve been dancing, Lieutenant.
再说了 你六个月没来了
Furthermore, you haven’t been around here for six months.
再说了 如果你想像其他人一样约我
And furthermore, if you want a date, do what the others do –
先打我电♥话♥ 提前一周
call me first… a week in advance.
丽塔 我…
Rita, I…
我今晚想开个聚会 我想也许你愿意来?
I’m giving a party tonight. I thought maybe you’d like to come?
聚会?
Aparty? – Mm-hmm.
谁会去?
Who’s gonna be there?
只有你和我
Just you and me.
这玩笑糟透了!
The joke stinks!
副警长…要么逮捕我 要么松开我的手!
Lieutenant… either book me or let go of my arm!
伦纳德
Leonard.
伦纳德!
Leonard!
带我去聚会
Take me to the party.
你是美女 丽塔
You’re a beautiful girl, Rita.
但是你很傻
But you’re stupid.
你说任何动听话没法不变味
You can’t say anything nice without spoiling it.
为什么你浪费时间跟一个警♥察♥?
Why do you waste your time with a cop?
你可以给我找个人好又有钱的操社会的
You could get me a nice, rich hoodlum.
有你的人脉 你应该能推荐一个
You should be able to recommend one with your connections.
操社会的怎么对女人这么有吸引力?
What is there about a hoodlum that appeals to certain women?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!