伦纳德?
Leonard?
伦纳德! – 什么事 山姆?什么事?
Leonard! – What, Sam? What?
无论你想什么 扔掉想法 它不能让她复生
Whatever you’re thinking, drop it. It won’t bring her back.
萨克斯第五大道店
Saks, Fifth Avenue.
她穿着她最好的鞋来找我
She came to see me in her best shoes.
我会打电♥话♥给彼得森 他会调集一切可用人手来破案
I’ll call Peterson, he’ll put every available man on it.
别管了 山姆
Never mind, Sam.
我说了别管了!
I said never mind!
我们没必要查子弹或指纹
We don’t have to check bullets for fingerprints.
这房♥间写满了名字…布朗!布朗!
This room has a name written all over it – Brown! Brown!
他想杀我 他等烦了 好 我也是
He wanted to kill me, he got tired of waiting. Well, so have I.
你要干什么?- 关闭此案
What are you gonna do? – Close the case.
我知道你的感受 没人知道另一个人感受如何!
I know how you feel. – Nobody knows how another person feels!
没关系,坐下来!
No matter, sit down!
帮我个忙 取下你的枪
Do me a favor. Take off your gun.
我待她像待一副手套
I treated her like a pair of gloves.
要是我冷了…我就打她电♥话♥
If I was cold… I called her up.
别自责了 你会疯的
Don’t blame yourself, you’ll go crazy.
我看了今早的报纸
I saw the papers this morning.
我很遗憾 非常非常遗憾
I’m sorry. Terribly, terribly sorry.
为什么 死的不是我?
Why, that it wasn’t me?
说你想来说的话
Say what you came to say.
我离开了布朗先生 你离开的迟了点
I left Mr. Brown. – You’re a little late.
布朗在你的公♥寓♥里杀了这姑娘 他的手下干的
Brown killed the girl in your apartment. His men did it.
你能证明? 不能 我…
Can you prove it? – No, I…
你能证明是 方弟和明戈干的?他指使他们干的?
Can you prove that Fante and Mingo did it? That he ordered them to?
不能
No.
坐下
Sit down.
他知道你出走了吗?
Does he know you’re gone?
他会知道
He will.
我打开了他的私人金库 – 为什么?
I opened his private vault. – Why?
我想帮你 如果我能帮
I wanted to help you if I could.
他在金库里藏了什么?
What does he keep in the vault?
枪和钱
Guns and money.
有钱不是犯罪 甚至有枪也不是 只有用枪是
It’s no crime to have money, or even to have a gun, only to use it.
我看见了别的事 – 什么事?
I saw something else. – What?
关于艾丽西娅的事
Something about Alicia.
你能证明她被谋杀了?
Can you prove that she was murdered?
不能 我能证明她活着
No. I can prove that she’s alive.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
她跟格拉兹生活在西西里
She’s living in Sicily, with Grazzi.
不可能
That’s impossible.
她把这寄给布朗
She sent this to Brown.
是艾丽西娅 没错
It’s Alicia alright.
比她在船上照的照片要老
Years older than her photograph taken on the boat.
那么她一定活着…
Then she must be ali…
这照片绝不是西西里来的
This photo was never taken in Sicily.
地面上有雪
There’s snow on the ground.
对 是同一个女人没错
Yeah, it’s the same girl alright.
自从她拍老照片后她肯定有改变
She’s sure changed since the other picture.
可能是伪造吗? – 不可能 长官
Could that be a fake? – No, sir.
这是由普通的广角镜头拍的
This was made with an ordinary, wide-angle lens.
从器材上判断…
Now, judging from the scope…
别滔滔不绝了 你能告诉我这照片什么时候拍的吗?
Never mind all that. Can you tell me when the picture was taken?
原照片印在瓦兰甘牌纸上 这意味着什么?
The original was printed on Varagan paper. – Well, what does that mean?
市场上一年半以前就没有了
It wasn’t on the market till a year and a half ago.
弗兰克!
Frank!
看通过篱笆拍到的公路里程牌 你能告诉我什么字吗?识别它?
See the highway marker through the fence, can you tell me what this? Identify it?
不 我认不出 但我能马上为你检查
No, I can’t but I’ll check it right away for you.
请你快点好吗?
Will you do it quickly, please?
伦纳德 – 哎?
Leonard. – Yeah?
艾丽西娅活着 如果没有谋杀 就没有案子
Alicia’s alive. If there’s no murder, there’s no case.
我们也许有甚至更强有力的案子
We may have an even stronger case.
我一直跟我们的海外情报部门有联♥系♥
I’ve been in touch with our overseas military intelligence.
他们寻找格拉兹多年 还是一无所获!
They’ve been looking for Grazzi for years, not to be found!
而且甚至没有他到过西西里的记录
And there’s no record that he ever got to Sicily.
贝蒂尼的说法又是怎么回事?
What about Bettini’s story?
贝蒂尼说船上发生谋杀说对了
Bettini was right about a murder taking place on the boat.
他只是受害者身份说错了
He was just wrong about the identity of the victim.
等一等 说清楚
Wait a minute. Spell that out.
我一直在找错误的谋杀
Well, I… I’ve been looking for the wrong murder.
布朗没有杀他老婆!
Brown didn’t kill his wife!
他杀了他老板格拉兹
He killed his boss, Grazzi.
这就是为什么我们的情报部门找不到他
And that’s why our intelligence couldn’t find him.
格拉兹在大西洋海底 绑着船锚!
Grazzi is at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean tied to an anchor!
漂亮的推理 伦纳德
That’s a beautiful theory, Lenny.
漂亮!
Beautiful!
除了一件小事
Except for one small item.
你没法证明 你没有证人
You can’t prove it, you have no witness.
你办好了 弗兰克?我们看看
Oh, you got it, Frank? Let’s see it.
州道里程牌225A 225A 你知道是哪里吗?
State highway marker 225A. – 225A, do you know where that is?
我能在两小时内查出来
I can find it in two hours.
是单行碎石路 从海滨路拐向西边
It’s a one-lane gravel road that curves west from the coast highway.
我不知道为什么你来找我 警官
I don’t know why you’ve come to me, Officer.
我的名字是安娜·李·杰克逊
My name is Anna Lee Jackson.
你确定你从未航过海?
Are you sure you never took an ocean voyage?
如果我有过我肯定会记得的
Well, if I had I certainly would’ve remembered.
你养花真有一套
You really have a way with flowers.
谢谢夸奖 – 这些是什么?
Thank you. – What are these?
这些是美人花
These are Stalk.
全都很美 你怎么养的?
Beautiful, all of them. How do you do it?
你必须爱它们
Oh, you have to love them.
它们知道其中不同
They know the difference.
我的天! – 怎么了?
Oh, my goodness! – What is it?
一条毛虫
A caterpillar.
在吃花蕾
Eating the buds.
为什么你不杀了它? 我杀不了任何东西
Well, why didn’t you kill it? – Oh, I couldn’t kill anything.
我甚至没法下手剪花
I can’t even cut these flowers.
如果人们想看花 他们必须来这看活的
If people want to see them, they’ve got to come here where they’re alive.
而不是 让花在瓶里枯萎死去
Not… withering and dying in a vase.
你这感觉非常强烈 是不是? – 是的 我是的
You feel that pretty strongly, don’t you? – Oh, yes I do.
我能告诉你为什么你这样感觉
I can tell you why you feel that way.
你能?
Can you?
因为你看见你丈夫 谋杀了一个叫格拉兹的人
Because you saw your husband murder a man named Grazzi.
我给你拼出这名字:G-R-A-Z-Z-I 格拉兹
I’ll spell the name for you: G-R-A-Z-Z-I. Grazzi.
我有你的一张照片…七年前的
I have a photograph of you… taken seven years ago.
如果你喜欢可以留着它
You can have it if you like.
这两人是你的老朋友 一个活着 另一个死了
The men are old friends of yours, one alive, the other dead.
现在 听我说 艾丽西娅
Now, listen to me, Alicia.
布朗 不幸的是 不是一条毛虫
Brown, unfortunately, is not a caterpillar.
他不吃花 他食人
He doesn’t eat flowers, he devours people.
我有一个朋友 一个姑娘
I had a friend, a girl.
24岁
24 years old.
她昨晚被谋杀了
She was murdered last night.
布朗本以为杀的是我 他甚至不知道她的名字
Brown thought he was killing me. He didn’t even know her name.
我不想再听了!拜托! 拜托 我有病!你看不出我有病吗?
I don’t want to hear any more! Please! Please, I’m sick! Can’t you see I’m sick?
你有病没错 艾丽西娅 有的是恐惧病
You’re sick alright, Alicia. Sick with fright.
现在你有我们保护 你不用再恐惧了
Now you’re in our custody, you have nothing more to fear.
你知道这点 因为你精神非常明白
You know that, because you’re perfectly sane.
我宁愿…疯傻而生
I’d rather be… insane and alive…
而不是明白…而死
…than sane… and dead.
好痛 既然它还能动 就没有断
It hurts. – If you can move it, it’s not broken.
但是好痛! – 喝杯酒
But it hurts! – Take a drink.
我喝过了 还是痛 – 再喝一杯
I took a drink, it still hurts. – Take another drink.
方弟 我想告诉你 你不明白…
Fante, I’m trying to tell you, you don’t understa…
嗯? – 我有新闻 大新闻
Well? – I got news, big news.
布朗完蛋了
Brown is finished.
警♥察♥找到了艾丽西娅 她会对大陪审团和盘托出
The police found Alicia, she’s gonna spill her guts to the grand jury.
我说布朗到头了!完蛋了!废了
I said Brown’s washed up! Finished! Off the map.
你说的话屁也不是! – 格拉兹说话才算个数
You say. That means nothing! – When Grazzi says, that’s something.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!