-这没道理 -这确实发生了 还没道理吗
There’s no reason. I… Well, it’s happening. Isn’t that a reason?
-我爱博德加湾 -那就协助我
I like Bodega Bay as well as the next man… Fine, then help me.
你是镇上的要人 若你帮我 镇民都会听话
You’re an important man in this town. If you help, they all will.
怎么帮 你想怎么做
Help how? What do you want to do?
邦迪太太提到圣塔克鲁兹的事
Mrs. Bundy said something about Santa Cruz.
海鸥在雾中迷路 朝着光线飞去
About seagulls getting lost in a fog and flying in towards the lights.
-这时节不会起雾 -那就用人工造雾
We don’t have fog this time of year! Make our own fog!
要怎么做
How do you figure to do that?
学军队使用烟雾罐
We can use smoke pots, the way the Army uses them.
你们看
Look!
它们又攻击了 梅兰妮 你待在这里 走吧 艾尔
They’re attacking again. Melanie, you stay in here. Come on, Al!
小心
Look out!
汽油流了满地 那个男人在点烟
Look at the gas. That man’s lighting a cigar!
嘿 听着 别把火柴丢地上
Hey, you! Watch out! Don’t drop that match!
快离开
Get out of there!
-先生 快跑 -小心
– Mister, run! – Watch out!
注意 小心啊
Look out! Look out! Watch out!

Hey!
它们为什么要这么做
Why are they doing this?
它们为什么要这么做
Why are they doing this?
别人说在你来了之后 整件事就开始了
They said when you got here, the whole thing started!
你是谁 你是什么东西
Who are you? What are you?
你从哪里来的
Where did you come from?
我认为这都是你造成的
I think you’re the cause of all this.
我想你是恶魔 恶魔
I think you’re evil! Evil!
天啊
Oh, God!
它们离开了
I think they’re going!
我们可以去安妮家接凯西了
We can get Cathy at Annie’s now.
乌鸦又来了
– The crows again. – Shh!
走吧
Come on.
不 待在这里
Oh, no. Stay here. Stay here.
凯西 凯西在哪里
Cathy! Where’s Cathy?
米契 住手
Mitch, don’t!
别把她留在那里 米契
Oh, don’t leave her there, Mitch.
走吧
Come on.
我们送蜜雪儿回家后
When we got back from taking Michele home,
我们听见了爆♥炸♥声
we heard the explosion
我们就到外头查看
and we went outside to see what it was.
鸟一下子聚集过来
All at once the birds were everywhere!
她急忙把我推进屋里
All at once she pushed me inside,
鸟盖在她身上
and they covered her!
安妮 她把我推进屋里
Annie… She pushed me inside!
再给我一片木板
Give me another one, darling.
它们在那边聚集多久了
How long have they been gathering there?
大概15分钟
Oh, about 15 minutes.
这似乎有个模式
Seems like a pattern, doesn’t it?
它们攻击之后就消失 接着再开始聚集
They strike, then disappear, and then start massing again.
看起来没什么不同 对吧
Doesn’t look so very different, does it?
像一阵烟笼罩着镇上
A little smoke hanging over the town, otherwise…
要再联络你父亲吗
You want to try your father again?
不 我刚刚试过了 电♥话♥不通
No, I tried a little while ago. The phone’s dead.
-但我们还有电力吧 -有
– Still got power, haven’t we? – Yes.
米契 电台传出消息了
Mitch, I’m getting something on the radio.
走吧
Come on.
我收不到当地电台
I can’t get any of the local stations.
这应该是旧金山的电台
I think this is San Francisco.
“和一组专业团队”结束
“…and the work of a team of professionals.” End quote.
今早在博德加湾 有一大群乌鸦
In Bodega Bay early this morning, a large flock of crows
攻击因防火演习 而正在离校的学生
attacked a group of children who were leaving the school during a fire drill.
一位女孩因此受到重伤 被送往圣塔罗沙的医院
One little girl was seriously injured and taken to the hospital in Santa Rosa,
但多数学生都很平安
but the majority of children reached safety.
我们收到镇上 还有另一起攻击事件
We understand there was another attack on the town,
但资讯还不完全
but this information is rather sketchy.
到目前为止 还没有消息指出
So far, no word has come through
是否还有更多攻击事件
to show if there have been further attacks.
今日的国内新闻 华盛顿
On the national scene today, in Washington…
就这样
Well, is that all?
我得再拿些木头进来 绝不能让火熄灭
I’ll have to get some more wood in. Mustn’t let this fire go out.
-米契 你有封死阁楼的窗户吗 -都封好了
Did you get the windows in the attic, Mitch? Yes, I got them all, dear.
-你觉得它们何时会攻击 -我不知道
When do you think they’ll come? I don’t know.
若有更大型的鸟 它们会冲进屋子里的
If there are bigger birds, Mitch, they’ll get into the house.
-我们只得冒这个险 -也许我们该离开
Well, it’s just a chance we’ll have to take. Maybe we ought to leave.
现在不行 它们正在外头聚集
No, not now! Not while they’re massing out there.
-那要何时 -我们再看看
When? We’ll just see what happens.
-我们要去哪 -我不知道
– Where will we go? – I don’t know.
目前我们很安全
I think we’re safe here for the time being.
-我们去捡木头 -木头烧光了怎么办
Let’s get the wood in now. What happens when you run out of wood?
-我不知道 我们可以拆家具 -你不知道
I don’t know! We’ll break up the furniture. You don’t know!
你何时才会知道 到时我们都死了
You don’t know! When will you know? When we’re all dead!
如果你♥爸♥在的话
If only your father were here…
对不起 米契
I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Mitch.
去煮点咖啡喝 好吗
Make yourself some coffee, won’t you?
在假定总统的任务时
“In assuming the tasks of the presidency,
“我认为少有世代”
“I said that few generations…”
-它们要去哪里 -内陆某处
Where are they heading? Somewhere inland.
-圣塔罗沙 -也许吧
Santa Rosa? Maybe.
走吧 我们去捡木头
Come on. Let’s get the wood.
-米契 我能把爱情鸟拿进来吗 -不行
Mitch? Can I bring the lovebirds in here? No!
-妈妈 它们在笼子里 -它们也是鸟 不是吗
But, Mom, they’re in a cage. They’re birds, aren’t they?
让它们待在厨房♥吧 亲爱的
Let’s leave them in the kitchen, huh, honey?
米契 鸟为什么要这么做
Mitch, why are they doing this, the birds?
-我们不知道 亲爱的 -它们为什么要杀人
We don’t know, honey. Why are they trying to kill people?
我希望我知道原因
I wish I could say.
我不太舒服 梅兰妮
I’m sick, Melanie.
-我想 -我陪你去
I want to… I’ll go with you.
它们走了
They’re going.
米契
Mitch?
米契
Oh, Mitch!
带凯西和莉迪雅离开这里
Get Cathy and Lydia out of here.
梅兰妮
Melanie! Melanie!
Melanie
可怜的东西
Oh, poor thing! Poor thing!
去拿点水 绷带和消毒药水过来 快
Listen, get some water, bandages, and antiseptic. Quickly!
绷带 太可怕了
Bandages. It’s terrible.
凯西 拿白兰地过来
Cathy, get some brandy.
别怕 没事了
No, no, no! No, no, it’s all right.
好了 没事了
No, it’s all right, it’s all right, it’s all right.
没事了
It’s all right. It’s all right. No.
凯西 拿油灯过来
Cathy, get the lamp.
我们得送她去医院
We’ve got to get her to a hospital.
-不行 我们没地方可去 -旧金山
We can’t, Mitch. There’s no place we can go. There’s San Francisco.
-我们撑不到那里 -我们得试试
We’d never make it. We have to try.
我们走海湾山路 就不必穿过镇上了
We’ll go by way of Bay Hill Road. Then we don’t have to go through town.
我们不能待在这里 她需要帮助
We can’t stay here. She needs help!
我好怕 非常害怕
I’m frightened. Terribly frightened.
我不知道外面有什么东西
I don’t know what’s outside there.
我们最好在 下次攻击到来之前出发
We better get started before another attack comes.
我们开梅兰妮的车 那会比开卡车快
We’ll take Melanie’s car. That’ll be faster than the truck.
-你能替她包扎好吗 -我尽量
Can you finish the bandaging? I’ll try.

All right.
米契 用车上的收音机 听听有什么消息
Mitch? See if you can get anything on the car radio.
鸟类攻击事件目前已缓和
The bird attacks have subsided for the time being.
博德加湾似乎是攻击的中心 虽然赛巴斯托波和圣塔罗沙
Bodega Bay seems to be the center, though there are reports of minor attacks
也传出了轻微的攻击事件
on Sebastopol and a few on Santa Rosa.
博德加湾周围已设满路障
Bodega Bay has been cordoned off by roadblocks.
多数的镇民已设法逃出
Most of the townspeople have managed to get out,
但仍有少数居民受困
but there are still some isolated pockets of people.
至于下一步该怎么做 当局还没有决定
No decision has been arrived at yet as to what the next step will be,
但已有人开始讨论 是否该派军队进驻
but there’s been some discussion as to whether the military should go in.
鸟类攻击似乎是阵歇性的
It appears that the bird attacks come in waves,
中间的间隔时间很长

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!