I’ve got a confession to make to you, my old friend.
你送我一枚硬币。 这是你很大方。
You sent me a coin. That was very generous of you.
我是决绝 只看到其商业价值。
I was mean enough only to see its commercial value.
它走了。不知道发生了什么。
It’s gone. Don’t know what’s happened.
但我做的。在这里,它是。
But I do. Here it is.
现在,在这里 – ?哦,在这儿呢。
Now, where…? Oh, here it is.
你在哪里找到它?
Where did you find it?
– 哦,不要告诉我。 – 是的。
– Oh, don’t tell me. – Yes.
更糟糕的是,他告诉我那是什么。 在博物馆的作品。值得发财。
And what’s more, he told me what it is. A museum piece. Worth a fortune.
不,我坚持你保留它。
No, I insist you keep it.
把它给朱莉娅 我的圣诞礼物。
Give it to Julia as my Christmas present.
谁知道? 它可能会带来好运给你。
Who knows? It might bring luck to you both.
亨利,这似乎很奇怪。
Henry, it seems strange.
我的意思是,你是一个主教, 我和老学者的抛锚…
I mean, you being a bishop, and I a broken-down old scholar…
但我觉得非常抱歉。
…but I feel terribly sorry for you.
我希望能有东西 我能做些什么来帮助。
I wish there was something I could do to help.
谢谢你,没有什么可以做。
Thank you, there’s nothing to be done.
必须有。
There must be.
您和朱莉娅彼此相爱。 你总是有。
You and Julia love each other. You always have.
这只是部分正确。我爱朱莉娅。
It’s only partially true. I love Julia.
然后,你为什么不为她而战?
Then why don’t you fight for her?
我怎么能对抗 – ?
How can I fight against…?
但是,你有一个巨大的优势 在他身上。
But you have a tremendous advantage over him.
优势在哪里?在天使?
Advantage? Over an angel?
这正是它。
That’s precisely it.
他是一个天使。 Julia是地球的生物。
He’s an angel. Julia is a creature of earth.
她是一个女人,亨利。
She’s a woman, Henry.
你是一个男人。
And you are a man.
它难道不漂亮吗?
Isn’t it beautiful?
他做它自己的每一点, 这么快过。
And he did every bit of it himself, and so quick too.
当我看到它, 我简直不敢相信我的眼睛。
When I saw it, I couldn’t believe my eyes.
什么是祝福他一直给我们。
What a blessing he’s been to us.
该树是可爱的,明德。真可爱。
The tree is lovely, Matilda. Lovely.
我很高兴你喜欢它。
DUDLEY: I’m glad you like it.
去过,因为我已经有机会 圣诞树上的工作。
Been years since I’ve had a chance to work on a Christmas tree.
我通常会得到更多 讨厌的工作。
I usually get the more disagreeable jobs.
晚安,明德。
Good night, Matilda.
甜美的梦乡。
Sweet dreams.
谢谢你,达德利先生。
Thank you, Mr. Dudley.
– 朱莉娅。 – 是吗?
– Julia. – Yes?
我觉得我的工作几乎完成。
I think my work here is almost finished.
我不得不沿着。
I’ll have to be moving along.
哦。
Oh.
我的上级军官。
My superior officers.
我们将没有机会再次见到你吗?
Will we ever see you again?
毫米毫米。
Mm-mm.
他们很少给我们 在同一个地方两次。
DUDLEY: They seldom send us to the same place twice.
我们可能会形成附件。
We might form attachments.
我不知道你在谈论什么, 达德利。
I don’t know what you’re talking about, Dudley.
当然不是。
Of course not.
– 朱莉娅。 – 是吗?
– Julia. – Yes?
– 我不想离开。 – 为什么?
– I don’t want to leave. – Why?
有几个人知道谁 秘密,使地球上的天堂。
There are a few people who know the secret of making a heaven on earth.
你是少见的人之一。
You are one of those rare people.
我觉得你应该去。
I think you ought to go.
不,拜托,朱莉娅。不要把我送走。
No, please, Julia. Don’t send me away.
你在说什么,达德利?
What are you saying, Dudley?
作为一个游子,我累了。
I’m tired of being a wanderer.
我累了的存在,其中一个 不冷不热,饿了也不全。
I’m tired of an existence where one is neither hot nor cold, hungry nor full.
号♥
No.
不,你必须去…
No. No, you must go away…
……再也不回来。
…and never come back.
朱莉娅。
HENRY: Julia.
朱莉娅。
Julia.
我从来没有打一个天使, 但脱掉上衣…
I’ve never had to fight an angel, but take off your coat…
把你的公爵。
…and put up your dukes.
现在,你为什么要 打我,亨利?
Now, why do you want to fight me, Henry?
因为你是一个小偷。
Because you’re a thief.
试图窃取我的妻子和我的孩子。 属于我的爱情。
Trying to steal my wife and my child. The love that belongs to me.
难道你不知道,作为一个天使……
Don’t you realize that as an angel…
我可能毁了你 一道闪电?
…I could possibly destroy you with a bolt of lightning?
我不在乎。 朱莉娅比我的生活对我意味着更多。
I don’t care. Julia means more to me than my life.
我不会失去她。
I’m not gonna lose her.
嗯。
Ah.
然后,我有消息要告诉你。
Then I have news for you.
我要去。
I’m going.
作为一个事实,我会接受, 当我看到它发生。
I’ll accept that as a fact when I see it happen.
哦,不,你不会的。
Oh, no, you won’t.
因为当我走了, 你永远不会知道…
Because when I’m gone, you will never know…
天使参观你的房♥子。
…that an angel visited your house.
和朱莉娅?她怎么样?
And Julia? What about her?
将不会有任何记忆 和她在一起,无论是。
There will be no memory with her, either.
或与黛比或教授 或其他人。
Or with Debby or the professor or anyone else.
我不信任你,达德利。
I don’t trust you, Dudley.
您可能亨利。
You may, Henry.
因为你的祈祷 已经回答了。
Because your prayer has been answered.
我的祈祷没有得到回答。
My prayer has not been answered.
我一个教堂祈祷。
I was praying for a cathedral.
不,亨利。 您祈祷指导。
No, Henry. You were praying for guidance.
这已经给你们的。
That has been given to you.
只需一分钟,请。
Just a minute, please.
再见,亨利。
Goodbye, Henry.
达德利,如果我们再次需要你, 你什么时候回来?
Dudley, if we should need you again, will you come back?
不是我。
Not I.
我应该问被分配 到的宇宙的另一端。
I should ask to be assigned to the other end of the universe.
那是因为我是如此的困难?
Is that because I was so difficult?
哦,不。这种困难是我的。
Oh, no. This difficulty was in me.
当一个不朽的发现自己…
When an immortal finds himself…
…嫉妒凡人委托 对他的照顾,这是一个危险的信♥号♥♥。
…envying the mortal entrusted to his care, it’s a danger signal.
以她在你的怀里 抱紧她。
Take her in your arms and hold her tight.
即将到来。
Coming.
吻她对我说,你幸运的亨利。
Kiss her for me, you lucky Henry.
朱莉娅。
Julia.
朱莉娅!
Julia!
嘘!
Shh!
她睡着了。
She’s asleep.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
为什么,是的,我当然是。
Why, yes, of course I am.
亨利,你怎么会有这种黛比?
Henry, did you get that for Debby?
号♥
HENRY: No.
好吧,我无法想象 它来自何处。
Well, I can’t imagine where it came from.
亨利,是什么呢?
Henry, what is it?
我不知道,我 –
I don’t know, I…
我刚做了最莫名的感觉 幸福的。
I just had the most inexplicable feeling of happiness.
哦……
Oh…
– 你知道吗? – 什么?
– You know something? – What?
在厨房♥里,有一碗苹果酒。
In the kitchen there’s a bowl of cider.
– 是的,就是明天下午。 – 好吧,让我们现在喝。
– Yes, that’s for tomorrow afternoon. – Well, let’s drink it now.
让我们喝,我们的幸福, 和什么样的未来。
Let’s drink to us, to our happiness, and to what lies ahead.
然后让我们粉碎眼镜 在壁炉。
And then let’s smash the glasses in the fireplace.
[LAUGHS]
听。
Listen.
[CHURCH BELLS TOLLING]
那来自圣提摩太的。
That’s coming from St. Timothy’s.
苹果酒将不得不等待,如果你 要给你的平安夜讲道。
That cider’s going to have to wait if you’re gonna give your Christmas Eve sermon.
– 哦,我的讲道。 – 是的。
– Oh, my sermon. – Yes.
– 但是,这是更好。 – 哈,哈。
– But that’s better still. – Ha, ha.
今晚,我要告诉你的故事 一个空的放养。
Tonight, I want to tell you the story of an empty stocking.
曾几何时午夜清晰, 有一个孩子的哭声……
Once upon a midnight clear, there was a child’s cry…
熊熊明星挂在一个稳定的…
…a blazing star hung over a stable…
和智者来 生日礼物。
…and wise men came with birthday gifts.
我们没有忘记那一夜 几个世纪。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!