当然,这是老板娘。
Of course, it was made for madame.
喂,你怎么知道 我的名字是西尔维斯特?
Say, how did you know my name was Sylvester?
– 哦,有你的卡上。 – 哦。
– Oh, it’s up there on your card. – Oh.
西尔维斯特,可以把我们赶 穿过公园?
Sylvester, could you drive us through the park?
– 这是你的出路。 – 什么事,西尔维斯特?
– That’s way out of your way. – What’s the matter with you, Sylvester?
– 你让我们无聊? – 哦,不。
– Are you getting bored with us? – Oh, no.
我开车送你墨西哥城方式 如果你想要的。
I’d drive you by way of Mexico City if you want.
谢谢。
Thank you.
达德利,我有这么多的乐趣。
Dudley, I’m having so much fun.
– 你,朱莉娅? – 是的。
– Are you, Julia? – Yes.
– 真的吗? – 是的。
– Are you really? – Yes.
– 我觉得,如果我做邪恶的事。 – 为什么?
– I feel as if I were doing something wicked. – Why?
我不知道。
I don’t know.
不知怎的,它似乎是错误的 有这么多的乐趣。
Somehow, it seems wrong to have so much fun.
但我想不通 关于它的什么是错的。
But I can’t figure out what’s wrong about it.
你的人知道发生 与这个国家的主要麻烦是什么?
Do you folks happen to know what the main trouble with this country is?
哦,我听说过几个版本。
Oh, I’ve heard several versions of that.
你知不知道,西尔维斯特?
Do you know, Sylvester?
嗯,我想我做的。主要的麻烦 是有太多的人…
Well, I think I do. The main trouble is there are too many people…
谁不知道他们要去哪里 他们要到那里太快。
…who don’t know where they’re going and they want to get there too fast.
现在,你们两个。我叫你不寻常的。
Now, take you two. I’d call you unusual.
谢谢。你很敏锐的。
Thank you. You’re very perceptive.
首先,你知道你的目的地。
First place, you know your destination.
但是,你不急于到那里。
But you’re in no hurry to get there.
你想享受一些途中的风景。
You wanna enjoy some scenery en route.
你不是不愿意 花费额外的四位…
And you’re not reluctant to spend an extra four bits…
…与大自然绕道而行。
…for a detour with Mother Nature.
[TIRES SCREECH]
嘿,看你要去哪里!
Hey, look where you’re going!
嘛。嗯,我的天啊。
Well. Well, my goodness.
你有没有看到我错过了卡车的方式?
Did you see the way I missed that truck?
– 哦,简直就像是一个奇迹。 – 是的,但不要过分夸大你的手。
– Well, it was just like a miracle. – Yes, but don’t overplay your hand.
哦……
Oh…
西尔维斯特,在这里拉起。
Sylvester, pull up here.
– 来吧,朱莉娅,我们去溜冰。 – 不,我们不能。现在已经晚了。我们不能。
– Come on, Julia, we’re going skating. – No, we mustn’t. It’s late. We couldn’t.
你认为我们可以吗?
You think we could?
亨利的这漫长的等待。 他可以等待更长的时间。
Henry’s waited this long. He can wait longer.
– 是啊。 – 西尔维斯特,把车停下来。
– Yeah. – Sylvester, stop the car.
– 我是邪恶的。 – 嗯,如果你是,我一,这是不可能的。
– I am wicked. – Well, if you are, so am I. That’s impossible.
你会溜冰,西尔维斯特?
Can you skate, Sylvester?
哦,我用时,我是一个男孩, 但我太老了。
Oh, I used to when I was a boy, but I’m too old now.
呵呵,扯一些溜冰鞋。 你会发现你是多么年轻。
Oh, pull on some skates. You’ll find out how young you are.
哦。哦,我不太确定我可以。
Ooh. Oh, I’m not quite so sure I can.
– 现在,放松心情。这是正确的。 – 哦!
– Now, relax. That’s right. – Oh!
这是正确的。
That’s right.
哦……
Oh…
漂亮的帽子。
Pretty hat.
– 为什么,达德利。 – 现在,你。
– Why, Dudley. – Now, you.
– 哦,不。不,我… – 来吧。来吧。
– Oh, no. No, I… – Come on. Come on.
呃……
Uh…
– 哦,达德利,这是天堂。 – 你已经找到了完美的字。
– Oh, Dudley, this is heaven. – You’ve found the perfect word.
瞧。你看我在做什么。哦!
Look. Look what I’m doing. Oh!
你是一个美丽的选手,朱莉娅。
You’re a beautiful skater, Julia.
事实上,你是美丽的。
In fact, you’re beautiful.
– 哦,看。看看西尔维斯特。 哈 – 哈 – 哈。
– Oh, look. Look at Sylvester. DUDLEY: Ha-ha-ha.
现在,西尔维斯特。
Now, Sylvester.
哦,哦,哦!
SYLVESTER: Oh, oh, oh!
[ALL LAUGHING]
哇!
SYLVESTER: Whoa!
噢,瞧!哈 – 哈 – 哈。
Oh, look! Ha-ha-ha.
– 对不起,朱莉娅。 – 当然。
– Excuse me, Julia. – Sure.
保持冷静,西尔维斯特。保持冷静。
Keep cool, Sylvester. Keep cool.
放松。
Relax.
这是正确的。来吧,来吧。
That’s right. Come on, come on.
给我另外一个。就是这样。
Give me the other one. That’s it.
好吧,现在,放松心情。 没有,没有。不要崩溃,只是放松。
All right, now, relax. No, no. Don’t collapse, just relax.
现在挂在我。
SYLVESTER: Hang on to me now.
哦,不要离开我!
Oh, don’t leave me!
不要!
Don’t!
我的表现如何,达德利?
How am I doing, Dudley?
yippee的!
Yippee!
我等待,达德利。
Wait for me, Dudley.
[DUDLEY LAUGHING]
– 谢谢你,达德利。 – 所有权利。
JULIA: Thank you, Dudley. DUDLEY: All right.
我欠你多少钱,西尔维斯特?
How much do I owe you, Sylvester?
没有半分,我的朋友。
Not a cent, my friend.
我的口袋鼓鼓 自我满意的硬币。
My pockets are just bulging with the coins of self-satisfaction.
– 你想知道为什么吗? – 我很想知道。
– You wanna know why? DUDLEY: I’d love to know.
因为你和夫人已经恢复 我对人性的信心,这就是为什么。
Because you and the lady have restored my faith in human nature, that’s why.
晚安,达德利。晚安,朱莉娅。
Good night, Dudley. Good night, Julia.
– 晚安,西尔维斯特。 – 晚安,西尔维斯特。
– Good night, Sylvester. – Good night, Sylvester.
西尔维斯特是一个高尚的灵魂。
Sylvester is a noble soul.
他的孩子和他的孩子的孩子 将站起来,并叫他祝福。
His children and his children’s children will rise up and call him blessed.
达德利,这一直是最精彩的 晚上,我已经有多年。
Dudley, this has been the most wonderful evening I’ve had in years.
这一直是最美妙的夜晚 我已经在几个世纪。嘿。
This has been the most wonderful evening I’ve had in centuries. Heh.
我希望我没有离开的家。
JULIA: I hope I haven’t left the key home.
向右走。它是开放的。
DUDLEY: Go right in. It’s open.
– 谢谢你,达德利。 – 非常好。
JULIA: Thank you, Dudley. DUDLEY: Very good.
– 嗯,你好,奎尼。 – 您好,奎尼,你怎么样?
– Well, hello, Queenie. – Hello, Queenie, how are you?
– 我可以帮你吗? – 是的,请。
– May I help you? – Yes, please.
– 所有权利。 – 哦!你脱下我的鞋。
– All right. – Oh! You took off my shoe.
你好,亨利。
Hello, Henry.
哦,亨利,你发生了什么事?我想 你会满足我们在圣提摩太的。
Oh, Henry, what happened to you? I thought you were gonna meet us at St. Timothy’s.
– 发生了什么事?现在已经晚了。 – 我带你去。
– What happened? It’s late. – I’ll take that.
谢谢。你绝对猜不到。
Thank you. You’ll never guess.
– 我们去滑冰。 哈 – 哈 – 哈。
– We went skating. DUDLEY: Ha-ha-ha.
有你。
There you are.
– 看你在一分钟内,亨利。 – 所有权利。
– See you in a minute, Henry. – All right.
– 溜冰? – 是的。
– Skating? – Yes.
达德利是最了不起的选手。
Dudley’s the most marvelous skater.
他还送我想象的 我是好的。
He even made me imagine that I was good.
你应该听说过这些男生唱 在圣提摩太的。这是绝对的天堂。
You should have heard those boys sing at St. Timothy’s. It was absolutely heavenly.
我敢肯定。
I’m sure of that.
– 你有一个成功的会议? – 哦,对了,你呢?
– Did you have a successful meeting? – Oh, yes, did you?
– 满意。 – 好。
– Satisfactory. – Good.
哦,亲爱的,我想看看黛比 之前,她进入睡眠状态。
Oh, dear, I wanna see Debby before she goes to sleep.
哦,你还没说关于它的一个字。
Oh, you haven’t said a word about it.
关于什么?
About what?
我的帽子。我的新帽子。
My hat. My new hat.
– 嗯,你有什么感想? – 舒适。
– Well, what do you think? – Charming.
哈,哈。谢谢。我马上下来。
Ha, ha. Thank you. I’ll be right down.
有一件事我知道这个, Julia是绝对无可指责。
There’s one thing I know about this, Julia is absolutely blameless.
– 当然,她是。 – 你把我拦住,从您的加盟。
– Of course she is. – You stopped me from joining you.
朱莉娅有一个很好的时间。
Julia had a very good time.
好吧,我没有。
Well, I didn’t.
如果你想送我代表你 汉密尔顿太太,我会的。
If you’d sent me to represent you with Mrs. Hamilton, I would.
你没有。 因此,我代表你和你的妻子。
You didn’t. So I represented you with your wife.
是的那部分 正常的职责 – ?
Is that part of the normal duties of an…?
天使?
Of an angel?
有时,亨利,天使必须赶在 傻瓜不敢涉足。
Sometimes, Henry, angels must rush in where fools fear to tread.
我不知道这意味着什么 我不希望它向我解释。
I haven’t the faintest idea what that means and I don’t want it explained to me.
达德利,你现在可以走了。
Dudley, you can go now.
– 我已经解决了我的问题。 – 你有吗?
– I’ve solved my problem. – Have you?
汉密尔顿太太给的钱 大教堂。
Mrs. Hamilton is giving the money for the cathedral.
呵呵,不过,这是 成定局…
Oh, but that was a foregone conclusion…
……如果你愿意作出 有轻微的牺牲你的原则。
…if you were willing to make a slight sacrifice of your principles.
难道你不觉得这是值得的 这座光辉的圣殿?
Don’t you think it’s worth it for this glorious edifice?
我不敢肯定它的荣耀 在这样的时刻。
I’m not so sure of its glory at a time like this.
– 哦,你是不是? – 亨利,我不是。
– Oh, you’re not? – No, Henry, I’m not.
你知道吗, 这些都是为世界的艰苦岁月。
You know, these are lean years for the world.
因此,许多人需要食物, 这么多的人需要栖身之所。
So many people need food, so many people need shelter.
那个大屋顶 可以让这么多的小屋顶。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!