Is anything the matter?
为什么,它似乎并不完全正确, 不是吗?
Why, it doesn’t seem quite right, does it?
哦,但是 – 哦,史蒂文斯。
Oh, but… Oh, Stevens.
这里有些不对劲 关于主教的椅子。
There’s something wrong about the bishop’s chair.
哦,夫人,它必须是新的清漆。
Oh, madam, it must be the new varnish.
装订我们发出警告。
The finisher should have warned us.
我希望我没有伤害椅子。
I do hope I’m not harming the chair.
哦,不,不,一点都没有。
Oh, no, no, not at all.
发送到一个家具店,或水管工 或松节油。做东西,史蒂文斯。
Send to a furniture shop, or a plumber’s or get turpentine. Do something, Stevens.
是的,夫人。哦,亲爱的。
Yes, madam. Oh, dear.
– 我不知道 – – 你给它一个拉在后面呢?
– I wonder… – Would you give it a pull at the back?
是的,没错。
Yes, yes.
谢谢。
Thank you.
这是一个很长一段时间 因为亨利一直在这里。
It’s been a long time since Henry’s been down here.
我希望他来。
I wish he had come.
你知道,他在这里的时候, 他是如此接近的人…
You know, when he was here, he was so close to people…
……所以深受大家的喜爱。 – 嗯。
…so loved by everybody. – Uh-huh.
它是如何现在似乎你吗?
And how does it seem to you now?
在梦想着他的大教堂, 他远离他所爱的人吗?
In dreaming of his cathedral, he’s moved away from people he loved?
是。
Yes.
这会是这样的失望 米勒牧师没有看见他。
It’s gonna be such a disappointment for Reverend Miller not to see him.
哦,他不会有 要失望了。
Oh, well, he doesn’t have to be disappointed.
– 你好,米勒先生。 – 彭蒙惠女士,你这么好的来。
– Hello, Mr. Miller. – Mrs. Brougham, so good of you to come.
不尽然。我很高兴到这里来。 这是达德利先生,主教的助手。
Not at all. I’m delighted to be here. This is Mr. Dudley, bishop’s assistant.
– 达德利先生,是一种享受。 – 谢谢你,米勒先生。
– Mr. Dudley, a pleasure. – Thank you, Mr. Miller.
主教会尝试到这里以后, 米勒先生。
The bishop will try to get here later, Mr. Miller.
– 重要的事情上来。 – 哦,当然,他是个大忙人。
– Something important came up. – Oh, of course, he’s a busy man now.
是。
Yes.
– 这是杜菲夫人。 – 我知道达菲太太。你怎么样?
– This is Mrs. Duffy. – I know Mrs. Duffy. How are you?
有你在这里,这是一种荣誉 在圣提摩太的。
It’s an honor to have you here at St. Timothy’s.
谢谢。这是达德利先生。
Thank you. And this is Mr. Dudley.
杜菲夫人是管风琴。
Mrs. Duffy is the organist.
呵呵,我敢肯定, 杜菲夫人扮演迷人。
Oh, I’m sure Mrs. Duffy plays enchantingly.
你好,夫人达菲。
Hello, Mrs. Duffy.
恐怕我们的一些男孩 来晚了一点。
MILLER: I’m afraid some of our boys are a little late.
我们真的应该开始, 但我看不出我们如何能够。
We really should begin, but I don’t see how we can.
这真的很尴尬。
It’s really quite embarrassing.
但是,你知道,这是一个有点难以 竞争与篮球和圣诞节。
But, you know, it is a little difficult to compete with basketball and Christmas.
他们都是很好的男孩心脏。
They’re all good boys at heart.
我知道他们是。他们会显示出来。
I know they are. They’ll show up.
我希望如此。
MILLER: I hope so.
– 你好,鲍比。 – 你好。
– Hello, Bobby. – Hello.
– 你唱的是什么? – 我唱的第一女高音。
DUDLEY: What do you sing? – I sing first soprano.
– 好? – 我不知道。
DUDLEY: Are you good? – I don’t know.
– 那么,如何给? – 我一个人吗?
DUDLEY: Well, how about giving out? – Me alone?
那么,你得到乔治。 你好,乔治。
DUDLEY: Well, you got George up there. Hello, George.
– 你好。 – 嗯,你说什么?
– Hello. DUDLEY: Well, what do you say?
好吧,好吧。
Well, okay.
– 你准备好了,杜菲夫人? – 哦,是的。
DUDLEY: Are you ready, Mrs. Duffy? – Oh, yes.
命中。
Hit it.
[ORGAN PLAYING]
哦,唱神的赞美诗喜乐
[SINGING] Oh, sing to God your hymns of gladness
叶恩爱头致敬工资
Ye loving hearts your tribute pay
你的主出生这个快乐的日子
Your lord is born this happy day
然后刺破天空 随着欢乐的歌♥
Then pierce the sky With songs of gladness
驱散的阴影 忧愁和悲伤
Disperse the shades Of gloom and sadness
你的主诞生
Your Lord is born
这快乐的一天
This happy day
O,唱神
O, sing to God
你快乐的赞美诗
Your hymns of gladness
O,唱神
O, sing to God
你快乐的赞美诗
Your hymns of gladness
叶恩爱头致敬工资
Ye loving hearts your tribute pay
你的主出生这个快乐的日子
Your Lord is born this happy day
然后刺破天空 随着欢乐的歌♥
Then pierce the sky With songs of gladness
驱散的阴影 忧愁和悲伤
Disperse the shades Of gloom and sadness
你的主诞生
Your Lord is born
这快乐的一天
This happy day
O,唱神
O, sing to God
你快乐的赞美诗
Your hymns of gladness
哦,上帝的话
Oh, word of God
对于我们体现
For us incarnate
哦,上帝的话
Oh, word of God
对于我们体现
For us incarnate
信念,我们听到你的天使唱
By faith we hear thine angels sing
哦,上帝,我们听到你的天使唱
Oh, God, we hear thine angels sing
我们听到你的天使唱
We hear thine angels sing
他们的赞美诗,赞美你,他们的国王
Their hymns of praise to thee, their king
我们一起参加崇拜
We join with them in adoration
我们倒给你,我们倒到你
We pour to thee, we pour to thee
我们恳求
Our supplication
那你就来
That thou wouldst
格兰特我们,主
Grant us, Lord
救恩
Salvation
男孩,那是美丽的, 真的很美。
Boys, that was beautiful, really beautiful.
你知道,你已经长大了所以 自从这个教区主教和我住在……
You know, you’ve all grown up so since the bishop and I lived in this parish…
我几乎认不出你。
…that I hardly recognized any of you.
不过,我真为你骄傲。
But I’m so proud of you.
我知道他将是过于。
And I know he’s going to be too.
哦,谢谢你。
Oh, thank you.
米勒先生,那是美好的。
Mr. Miller, that was wonderful.
我不能感谢你才好, 布鲁厄姆夫人。
I can’t thank you enough, Mrs. Brougham.
而你,达德利先生。
And you, Mr. Dudley.
哦,我很抱歉 主教不可能一直在这里。
Oh, I’m so sorry the bishop couldn’t have been here.
– 你没事吧? – 是的,是的,谢谢你。
– Are you all right? – Yes, yes, thank you.
无论是保持史蒂文斯?
Whatever is keeping Stevens?
哦,史蒂文斯,有你。
Oh, Stevens, there you are.
我非常抱歉,夫人,但家具 商店关门,直到新年后。
I’m terribly sorry, madam, but the furniture shop is closed until after New Year.
我似乎无法找到一个水暖工, 我们松节油。
I can’t seem to find a plumber, and we’re out of turpentine.
– 这是荒谬的。 – 一些金缕梅有什么用途?
– This is preposterous. – Would some witch hazel be of any use?
– 我会用你的电♥话♥吗? – 是的,当然。
– Might I use your telephone? – Yes, of course.
– 这是在那边。 – 谢谢你这么多。
– It’s over there. – Thank you so much.
明德,这是:布鲁厄姆主教。
Matilda, this is Bishop Brougham.
我在汉密尔顿太太的。您会带着 我其他对西裤一次,请。
I’m over at Mrs. Hamilton’s. Will you bring me another pair of trousers at once, please.
那么,又有什么区别呢? 只要再给我一条裤子。
Well, what difference does it make? Just bring me another pair of trousers.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我很抱歉这已经发生了。
I’m so very sorry this has happened.
哦,如果我能得到触摸 朱莉娅或者杜德利。
Oh, if only I could get in touch with Julia or Dudley.
现在,现在,不要紧张,主教。
Now, now, don’t be nervous, bishop.
有一张椅子上。
Have a chair.
谢谢。我有一个。
Thank you. I have one.
他是不是在这里。
He isn’t here.
好吧,也许会议 比他想象的更重要。
Well, perhaps the meeting was more important than he thought.
我想。
I suppose.
好吧,我们更好地去家里。
Well, we better go on home.
你知道,达德利,这是一个奇怪的事情。
You know, Dudley, it’s a strange thing.
奇怪的是什么吗?
What’s strange?
你似乎是能够让我感觉 如果一切会是所有权利。
You seem to be able to make me feel as if everything is gonna be all right.
– 嗯,这可能是,如果… – 如果有什么?
– Well, it could be if… – If what?
如果人们只能学习 像人类。
If people could only learn to behave like human beings.
嘿,出租车。
Hey, taxi.
这里有一个驾驶室,朱莉娅。
Here’s a cab, Julia.
请你等待,西尔维斯特?
Will you please wait, Sylvester?
好吧。当然,老总,我等着。
Okay. Sure, mister, I’ll wait.
西尔维斯特?
Sylvester?
晚上好。如果你会等待一会儿就好了, 我马上跟你。
Good evening. If you’ll wait just a moment, I’ll be right with you.
– 这是我们最独特的车型之一。 – 真的吗?
– This is one of our most exclusive models. – Really?
哦,这是可爱的。只是简单地引人入胜。
Oh, it’s lovely. Just simply ravishing.
那么别致。这么年轻。
So chic. So young.
– 它是甜的,是不是? – 哦,这是惊人的。
– It is sweet, isn’t it? – Oh, it’s stunning.
不是每个人都 可以穿这样一个大胆的帽子。
Not everyone could wear such a daring hat.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!