这裤子帅呆了
And in those trousers. not bad.
谢谢 约翰 我们暂时安全了
Thank you, John. so, we’ll be safe here for a while.
船长说我们能坚持到黎明才会像泰坦尼克号♥一样沉没
The captain thinks we’ve got till dawn before we going to fall like Titanic
我们已经发出了正式的海难求救信♥号♥♥
We’ve sent out an official distress call.
我确信很快就会有人来救我们了
And I’m sure someone will rescue us soon.
真的 真的 确定
Really? really? yeah?
-我们没事 -真的
– We’re all right. – Really.
我们没事的
We’re all right.
我能说几句吗
Can I just say something, then?
我知道我不是这船上最受欢迎的人
I know I’m not the most popular guy on the boat.
电台里我还行
On the radio I’m fine.
人人都只是一具皮囊
In the flesh it’s something that people just worn
但是我想说 在这里的三年
But I just wanna say, the three years here,
我得到的友谊
I’ve been closer to finding friendship
比我这辈子的都多
than I’ve ever being of my life
我宁愿带着它们去死
And I’d rather have had that and die
也不愿没有他们而活
than not have it and live
我想
I think.
也许不是 不 不是
Maybe not. no, actually.
-好了 -我只是
– Come on. – I just…
你太荒唐了
You’re being ridiculous.
-我没那么受欢迎 -听着 这不是
– Well, I’m not popular. – Look, this isn’t…
不 其实每个团体都要个失败者
No, that’s… every group needs a fall guy,
而你 当然 当之无愧
And yeah, sure, you’ve been it.
不是啦 只是个玩笑
but it’s not… It’s just been a joke
明白
You know?
瞧瞧 其实每个人都爱这个阿憨 是吧
I mean, look at it, everybody who actually loves this nut, huh?
而且都以能被他当作朋友
And is proud as it convinced can be to count him
而感到无比幸福
in the number of their friends
同意的举个手
Just raise their hands.
瞧瞧 看到了 好了
See? okay? there we go.
戴维
David?
要诚实
Be honest.
什么 好吧
What? Okay.
鲍勃呢
Where’s Bob?
-这事儿 -我撒谎呢
– Get the… – I’m lying.
等等 鲍勃呢
Wait a minute. where’s Bob?
-他快哭了 -哥们儿 鲍勃呢
– Tear falls in his eyes. – Guys, Bob!
我爸呢
Where’s my dad?
我们再等一分钟 谁来广播
We’ll wait another minute. So who’s broadcasting?
没人了
No one.
中波203
203 metres on the medium waveband
第一次沉默了
is silent for the first time
请原谅我口不择言 操♥他♥妈♥的走道
Well, excuse my language, but fuck that sideways, sir.
哈罗德 你先
Harold, after you.
鲍勃
Bob!
鲍勃
Bob!
-爸爸 -放松
– Dad? – Easy.
放松 我正在听感恩之死的一首新歌♥
Easy. just listening to a new track by the grateful dead.
我要阻止你
I’m gonna have to stop it.
别这样 别这样
Hey, don’t do that. don’t do that.
这有点侵犯他人私生活了 小子
That’s a bit of a space invasion, man.
是这样 鲍勃 船要沉了
Well, the thing is, Bob, the boat is actually sinking,
如果你听完这张唱片 你死定了
And if you listen to the end of this track, you will die.
走吧
Let’s go.
小心坑
Mind the hole.

Oh, no.
-谢了 小子 -别客气
– Thanks, man. – You’re welcome.
-来 到我这儿来 -你干嘛
– Here. come to me. – What are you doing?
我感到十分内疚 我和你的女朋友睡过
I’m feeling guilty about sleeping with
两次 如果那次算上
your girlfriend twice
就三次 嗨 鲍勃
three times if you count a… hey, Bob.
-天哪 这张唱片难听死了 -什么
– Dear. that is not a good record. – What?
我想咱们该他妈的出去了 来
I think it’s time we got the fuck out of here. come on.
致所有听众朋友 我只想说
To all our listeners, this is what I have to say.
上帝保佑你们
God bless you all.
而那些狗♥日♥的♥当权派 别指望这就玩完啦
And as for you bastards in charge, don’t dream it’s over.
春去秋来 时光荏苒
Years will come, years will go,
政♥治♥家们会他妈的
And politicians will do fuck all
努力把世界变成天堂
to make the world a better place
但是放眼全球 年轻的姑娘小伙儿们
But all over the world, young men and young women
会一直拥有梦想 并用梦想放声歌♥唱
Will always dream dreams and put those dreams into song.
今晚唯一的遗憾是 在将来的岁月里
The only sadness tonight is that, in future years,
会有很多美妙的歌♥
There’ll be so many fantastic songs
无法从我们这里播出来了
That it will not be our privilege to play.
但是 相信你和我 它们会被写出
But, believe you and me, they will still be written.
会被传唱
They will still be sung and they
会成为世界不朽的传奇
will be the wonder of the world
没错
Hit it!
我想我们该走了
I think we better go.
去吧 该干嘛干嘛去吧
Okay. Do what you gotta do.
小鸡
Chicken.
去吧 哈罗德
Go ahead, Harold.
-上来 鲍勃 好样的 -你好 鲍勃
– Come on up, Bob. well done. – Hello, Bob.
妈的
Shit!
我想我们真的要死了
I think we’re actually going to die.
为啥
Why?
一会儿再跟你解释
I’ll explain later.
那么
So…
告诉我 马克 在最后时刻
Tell us, Mark, now at the very end.
你的秘密是啥
What was your secret?
-你怎么勾上那些姑娘们的 -简单
– How did you get all them girls? – Simple.
啥也别说
Don’t say anything at all.
-没了 -没了
– Nothing? – Nothing.
然后 等到气氛无法忍♥耐
Then, when the tension becomes too much to bear,
你最后 最后就 就说
You finally, finally, you just say…
怎么着
“how about it, then?”
-怎么着 -怎么着
– “How about it, then?” – “How about it, then?”
怎么着 每次都管用
“how about it, then?” works every time.
奶奶的
Fuck!
怎么着 好吧 这又怎么着
How about it? well, how about this?
眼下怎么着
How about this situation here?
试试你♥他♥妈♥这次能不能
Try and fuck your way out of
找个脱险的法子 马克 我们要死了
this one, Mark! We are gonna die
得了 哈罗德
Come on, Harold!
我们会永垂不朽的
We are gonna live forever!
-派对开始了 -加文
– So this is where the party is. – Gavin!
-哥们儿 坚持住 -放松 要享受
– Dude, come on up. – Relax, enjoy yourself.
-加油 -坚持住
– Come on. – hold on.
齐望 看见齐望了吗
And the Count. any sign of the Count?
没见到
No.
没啥希望了
It’s not… It’s not getting better.
就这样了 我们要死了
This is it! we are gonna die!
等等
Wait!
-什么 -一条船
– What? – A boat!
多大 船有多大
How big? how big a bloody boat?
不止一条
It’s not actually just one boat.
-两条 -三条
– Two boats. – Three boats.
远不止三条船
It’s ever so slightly more than three boats.
有多少
How many boats?
准确说 整整他妈的一个船队
I think the technical term is a fuckload of boats.
摇滚电台
还有
There’s more!
我们一直在听
到处都是
They’re everywhere!
马克
Mark!
上船去
Get in the boat!
坚持住 加文
Hang on. Gavin!
走 走
Let’s go! let’s go!
加文
Gavin!
一 二 三
One, two, three…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!