好吧 肯定有别的办法吧
All right, there must be another way!
一 二 三
One, two, three…
-安格斯 -我不想跳
– Angus… – I don’t want to go!
-跟我来 -这是水啊 我不能
– Follow me. – It’s water, I can’t…
-跳就是 -不
– You just jump! – No!
安格斯
Angus!
马克
Mark!
他在那儿 他在那儿
There he is! There he is!
安格斯 救命
Angus! help me!
这边
Over here!
抓住
Grab it!
鲍勃
Bob!
鲍勃 这边这边
Bob, over here! come here!
继续游
Keep swimming!
-鲍勃 -鲍勃
– Bob! – Bob!
-把手给我 -谢了
– Give me your hand. – Thank you.
非常感谢 你太好了
Thanks very much, very good of you.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
-拉住他了 -谢谢
– We’ve got him! – Thank you.
让我好好瞧瞧 你太帅了
Let me look at you. you’re gorgeous.
-安格斯 -在 我活着呢
– Angus! – Yes! I’m alive!
西蒙
Simon!
过来我们一起去洗个鸳鸯澡
Come over and we’ll have a warm bath!
玛格丽特
Margaret!
继续游 游 好样的
Keep swimming, you’re doing really well!
-卡尔 -玛丽安
– Carl! – Marianne!
卡尔
Carl!
见到你真好
It’s lovely to meet you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
如果你发生什么事儿
I don’t know what I would have done
我真不知道该怎么活
If anything would’ve happened to you!
我每天早上都听你的节目
I listen to your show every single morning.
-你是谁 -我爱你
– Who are you? – I love you.
你的咪♥咪♥上有我的名字
My name is on your boobies.
天啊
Oh, my god!
冷静 戴维医生还很有得忙呢
Calm down. there’s plenty of Dr dave to go around.
天啊
My man!
哥们儿
Yeah, man!
摇滚
Rock ‘n’ roll!
摇滚
Rock ‘n’ roll!
摇滚
Rock ‘n’ roll!
摇滚
Rock ‘n’ roll!
这就是摇滚 宝贝儿
That’s rock ‘n’ roll, baby!
摇滚
Rock ‘n’ roll!
摇滚
Rock ‘n’ roll!
摇滚
Rock ‘n’ roll!
到了1967年夏天 地下电台的辉煌岁月终告结束
但他们的伟大梦想从未消亡
如今在联合王国 已有299个音乐电台遍布各地
它们日夜不停地播放着摇滚和流行音乐
对于摇滚乐 它们有了美妙的40年
八点十一分 给加文·卡维纳 写着
8:11, Gavin Kavanagh, and it says here,
全球最酷男人
“coolest man on the planet.”
奇怪的是 笔迹好像是他自己的
And that is, strangely, in his own handwriting.
有些人说不必费神去听这个
Some people say that they don’t bother listening to it.
-谁说的 -戴维说
– Who says that? – Well, Dave said
他真不喜欢你那个
that he didn’t really like that
然后就这么干了
And he did that.
-对 -其实从这上面能看出他们在嫉妒
– Yeah. – Actually, from out there they glint
想把人妖魔化
And make you look sort of satanic.
-回见 约翰 -好的
– See you later, John. – Okay.
那么 亚瑟·探海者博士 这名字有意思
So, Dr Arthur sea measure. that’s an interesting name.
介意我直接叫你博士吗
Do you mind if I just call you doctor for short?
好 没问题
Yes, that’s fine.
好 博士 告诉我们 海洋学家
Good. so, doctor for short, tell us, oceanographer…
戴维医生 不是那么独特
Dr dave. Not quite so nutty, but
但确实见疗效
good for your medical requirement
这么说来你独身确实不稀奇
It does not surprise me that you are single.
昨天 在博尔顿的反战游♥行♥…
Yesterday’s anti-war demonstrations in Bolton…
-今天仍会以阴雨为主 -我试着不去…
– Today will be mainly wet. hey… – I’m trying not to…
-我不是那个意思 -是吗
– I didn’t mean what I said. – You didn’t?
不 我认为你是个好人
No, I think you’re a good guy and
而且你很在行
you’re good at it you know
谢谢
Thanks.
真是白♥痴♥
What a prick.
真可惜你是个拉拉
It’s a shame you’re a lezzer.
我都要勃起了
I would be nuts deep.
我要通过麦克风传播爱了
I’m gonna talk into the microphone of love.
这是他们第一张专辑的精华
And that was spirit from their first album
瞧他 瞧他
He’s doing it. he’s doing it!
你们没看到 但是他正在
You can’t see this, but he has just clicked on this record
用他古巴靴子的右后跟敲击着这张唱片
With the right boot of his Cuban heel.
很好
Very nice.
这就是你的法子 是吧
That’s how you do it, isn’t it?
大功告成 接下来是啥
Cheers. what’s next?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!