行啊哥们儿 你妈可真够辣的
Hey, right on, brother. that’s some hot mummy you got there.
有多的给我吗
You got one for me?
-好运 朋友 -谢谢
– Good luck, my friend. – Thanks.
妈妈
Mum,
我不想唐突 能问你个严肃问题吗
I hate to be abrupt. can I ask you a very serious question?
船开了 是的 我听着呢
It’s moving. Yes, no, l’m listening.
昆廷
Is quentin
是我爸爸吗
My father?
抱歉
I beg your pardon?
你听清了
You heard me.
昆廷是我爸爸吗
Is quentin my dad?

No.
不 他不是
No. he isn’t.
-不是 -不是
– No? – No.
那好
Cool.
就是有点
It was just…
我只是想 有个爸爸该多好
I was just thinking how great it would be to have a father.
我真希望这样
I’d really like one of those.
你在这儿呆多久
How long are you here for?
只是过完节礼日 早上就走
Only boxing day. Leaving in the morning.
这白兰地不错
Now this is very good cognac.
这才早上十点一刻呢
It’s 10:15.
棒极了
Perfect.
吃火鸡了
Turkey time.
-谁最调皮 -我
– Who’s been naughty? – Me!
-来吧 -我想举杯
– Here we go. – I’d like to raise a glass
-敬卡尔的妈妈 -好啊
– to Carl’s mother. – Yeah.
美丽的夏洛特
Wonderful Charlotte, it was…
你造这小人的那晚上
A shag well shagged
肯定是天雷地火
the night you made this little
-小伙子 -绝对没错
– Fella. – Definite
那是我一生最美妙的时光
I couldn’t have put it better myself.
当他踏上甲板是 我相信所有人都认为
Now, when he came aboard, l’m sure it’s all agreed
他是个好吃懒做的浪荡哥儿
That we thought he was a bit of a posh tosser.
我不喜欢他 他看上去不太爽
I didn’t like him. he seemed unpleasant.
-我也是 -结果呢 他现在是我们的一员了
– Me neither. – You know what? he is now one of us.
没错
Yes, he is!
我们真希望他
We would like him
永远留下来
To stay forever.
我说完了 凯文
And just to finish off, Kev.
上帝保佑 复活节才扮兔子 不是圣诞
Bless you, rabbits are easter, not christmas.
这就是为什么这叫复活节兔
That’s why they call it the easter bunny.
对哈
Right.
-我真笨 是吧 -当然
– I am seriously thick, aren’t I? – You are.
-敬笨凯文 -敬笨凯文
– Thick Kevin! – To thick Kevin!
你最笨了
You’re the thickest!
-好了 说个笑话 -快讲
– All right, jokes. – Jokes, jokes, jokes!
地球上最大的哺乳动物是什么
What is the largest living mammal on earth?
-不知道 -什么是世界上最大的哺乳动物
– I don’t know. – What is the largest living mammal on earth?
蓝鲸 超过150吨♥重
The blue whale! weighing over 150 tons.
这是事实 这是知识 不是笑话
These are facts. These are the fact ones. they’re not jokes.
亲爱的
Darling,
也许你能讲个笑话
I think you might have a joke.
对 有的有的
Yes, yes, yes, yes.
很有意思
Yes, it’s funny.
来个牛肉馅饼
Would you like a mince pie?
好的 谢谢
Yes, I would. Thank you.
我们还有别的活动吗
Shall we have another go at the thing?
-拉炮 先生 -对 就是拉炮什么的
-Cracker, sir? -yes, the Cracker thing.
对的
Right.
一天之内这么兴奋真是够过瘾了啦
Well, that’s quite enough excitement for one day.
再见 妈妈
Well, goodbye, mum.
顺便提下 我们的深夜DJ 鲍勃
By the way, our late-night DJ Bob
给你带了个口信 说
Sent you a message, which is
水泥佬致敬
“Muddy Waters rocks.”
-天啊 他没告诉你吧 -什么
– Oh, my god. He didn’t tell you, did he? – What?
-什么 -你说什么是什么意思
– What? – What do you mean, “What”?
你说 天啊 他没告诉你吧 是什么意思
What do you mean, “oh, my god, he didn’t tell you.”
-没事 亲爱的 -妈妈 肯定有事
– Nothing, darling. – No, mum, it’s not nothing.
妈妈
Mum.
-真的 -什么
– Really? – What?
千万别告诉我你跟他上过床
Please tell me you didn’t sleep with him
我当然跟他上过床
Of course I slept with him
每个人都跟他上过
Everybody slept with him.
那时他简直光芒万丈
He was absolutely gorgeous at that days
等等 我们说的是同一个鲍勃吗
Hold on a second. are we talking about the same Bob?
这儿的那个深夜DJ 络腮胡的野兽
This is the late-night DJ here? the beast with the beard?
没错 他确实是个野兽 不过我记得
Well, he was indeed a beast. but at that time,
-那时候他胡子刮得挺干净的 -什么时候
– As far as I can recall, he was clean-shaven. – When?
-你什么时候跟鲍勃上的床 -看在上帝的份儿上
– When did you sleep with Bob? – For heaven’s sake,
能不能别深挖了 我不记得了
Will you stop badgering me? I don’t know when.
你多大了
How old are you?
十八岁半
Eighteen-and-a-half.
那就是
Well, then it must have been
十九又四分之一年前
19-and-a-quarter years ago then
往事已矣
Give or take.
不管如何 我得走了 那个可怜人几乎等了一辈子了
Anyway, I better go. That poor man’s been waiting forever.
我也很高兴咱们把陈年往事说开了
I’m so glad we got that off our chest as well
再见 亲爱的
Bye-bye, darling.
告诉马克 那个晚上真的真的很美好
And tell Mark, you know, that it was a lovely, lovely night.

No!

No!
鲍勃
Bob.
-伙计 -节目不错
– Dude? – Great show.
我还有个爆♥炸♥性新闻告诉你
I think I’ve got some pretty big news for you.
好啊
Cool.
我现在心情非常放松 我能接受
I’m in a pretty loose mood, think I can handle it.
我想 我想
I think… I think…
我非常确定你 你本该是
I’m pretty sure that you are, as it were,
技术上说
Technically speaking,
是我爸爸
My dad.
你是那个我想念和等待
You’re the man l’ve been missing and waiting for and…
还有一生苦苦追寻的人
Searching for all my life.
不赖啊
Cool.
就这 你就这反应
That’s it? that’s your reaction?
给我一分钟
Just give me a minute.
达斯汀·斯普林菲尔德
Dusty springfield there on the dawn treader,
在这黎明破晓前 带来世界上最棒的
With quite possibly the finest
发自灵魂的震撼
white soul voice in the world
献给一位
And this is a young man who’s really
吉他弹得很棒的小伙子
quite good at playing guitar
吉米
Jimi.
那么
So…
早啊 音乐家
Morning, hepcats.
有啥新闻
What’s new?

Nothing.
没有
Nothing.

Yes.
对对对对
Yes. yes, yes, yes.
一点没错
And yes.
-晚上好 先生 -你好
– Good evening, sir. – Hello.
签字吧 先生
Just sign it, sir.
三天之内 我们英勇的
And in three days, our heroic disc
电台主持就会成为危险的罪犯了
jockeys become dangerous criminal
好样的 图怀特
Well done, Twatt.
这是我最爱的圣诞礼物
That is my kind of christmas present.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
好了 取缔地下电台 请举手表决
Right. Pirate radio abolished. A show of hands.
很好 继续
Good, moving on.
现在 我们在国会里
Now, we have to make up our minds on…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!