都不足以形容这个好消息
to describe the level of this good news
-抱紧我 抱紧我 -怎么
– Hold me! Hold me! – For what?
我就要结婚了
I’m getting married!
跟一个女人
To a woman!
-你狗♥日♥的♥要他妈咋的了 -我要结婚了
– You’re fucking doing fucking what? – I’m marrying.
-然后一次中奖 -我不会的
– and give her one for the nutstar! – I won’t.
这可人儿叫啥
What’s the lovely lady’s name?
-埃莉诺 -埃莉诺
– Elenore. – Elenore.
没错 美国人
Yeah, she’s an american.
我希望你们都明白这意味着什么
Well, I hope you all appreciate what this means?
从下个周6起 第一次
From next saturday, there will, for the
咱们船上要住着个女人了
first time, be a woman living on the boat
无意冒犯你
No offence meant.
没事 我其实也挺高兴来着
None taken. I’m actually quite excited about it.
一边去 拉拉 小心点
Hands off, you lesbian. watch out!
盯着你呢
Eye on you.
但是埃莉诺 当然 完全地
But Elenore will, of course, be totally
属于她走狗屎运的丈夫
exclusive to her lucky husband
所以 我希望各位先生能够记住这一点
Here, I hope you gentlemen can take it.
只准我看
For my eyes only.
现在昆廷走了 请允许我
May I just say, now that Quentin has departed,
提一个世界上此时此刻
One word which I believe is the only
最为紧要的词
word in the world now matters
这个词就是
And that word is…
婚礼
Matrimony.
单身派对
Stag!
-对 -没错
– Yeah! – Yeah!·
-派对 派对 派对 -派对 派对 派对
– Stag, stag, stag! – Stag, stag, stag!
太好了
Fantastic!
就是单身派对
It’s a stag.
我以为你们发疯了呢 没事 没事就好
I thought you were having a seizure. he’s okay. he’s fine.
那么 你们认识多久了
So how long have you guys known each other?
两周 没错 老套的一见钟情
Two weeks. yeah, it’s the old proverbial thunderbolt.
那时我正在忙点自己的事儿
There I was, just minding my own business
还没算喝高了
having not quite drink
就一头扎进了这金发姑娘的情网里
Over trots this blonde bombshell.
甚至在我意识到以前 我们俩就有很多次
Before l knew it, there was quite a lot of…

Yeah!
亲嘴儿
Lot of kissing.
-然后呢 -没了
– And then? – No,
我想我们俩都有
I’m afraid we’re both big believers in the whole
“把第一次留给新婚之夜”的坚定想法
“not before the big night” thing.
-毛病 -才不是
– That is sick. – It’s not sick.
-为啥 -我只是希望那船够牢固
– why? – I just hope that the boat is solid.
那晚上我们俩爆发出的床上小宇宙
The sexual energy that will be unleashed that night
会把船轰个大洞呢
Will blow a hole in her blooming side.
我知道你在想啥
I know how you feel.
我那床上肯定飞流直下三千尺
It’s gonna be like niagara falls under my sheets.
-估计我床单上也是 -什么
– Yeah, my sheets, too. – What?
-咱们去哪儿 齐望 -我们去
– Where are we going, Count? – We are going
一个该去的地方
Exactly where we should be going.
夜店
Pub!
夜店
Pub!
夜♥总♥会♥
Club!
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
停停停停 别这样 停下
Stop, stop, stop. don’t do it. stop, stop, stop
我爱你
I love you.
我要结婚了
I’m getting married!
我想昨晚咱们有点喝高了
I think I might have had a bit too much to drink last night.
没 我觉得我状态奇佳
No, I’m in good shape.
事实上 酒精使我思维敏锐
In fact, I find alcohol rather sharpens my mind.
-真的 -真的
-Really? -Yes.
-而我在想 -不妙啊
-and I’ve been thinking. -Dangerous.
你妈妈把你扔到这船上
It’s a bit queer that your mum sent you
又挤又窄的小舱房♥里实在是奇怪
here to get on the straight and narrow room
这地方明显是世界上
When this is obviously the worst
最不可能的地方了
possible place in the world to do that
有性♥爱♥ 有毒品 有酒精
There’s sex and drugs and alcohol.
-没有性♥爱♥ -我认为你被发配到这里
– Without the sex. – My theory is that you’re here
是因为这是像你这样的年轻人
Because it’s exactly the right time for a young man like you
了解老爸的地方
To get to know his dad.
还有呢
And?
因此 我认为你老爸也在这船上
I therefore think that your dad is on this boat.
由于这人明显不是我
And since he’s definitely not me,
我觉得很可能是昆廷
I think he’s probably Quentin.
有时候 只是有时候
Sometimes, just sometimes,
我觉得我该叫聪明的凯文
I think l should be called Clever Kevin.
你觉得呢
What do you say to that?
今天下午2:45分 西蒙·斯瓦福德先生 图表之王
And top move of the day at 2:45 precisely this afternoon,
将和这世界上最可爱的姑娘
Sir Simon Swafford, king of the charts,
举♥行♥盛大婚礼
Marries the prettiest girl who ever lived.
我只是想让你们知道 我想向听众们保证
I just want you to know, I want to assure listeners
这绝不意味着我对你们的爱有丝毫减损
That this doesn’t mean that I have any less love for you.
每个清晨 我仍会在此
I’ll still be here every morning.
唯一的区别是 我会更快乐
The only difference will be: I will be happier
哦 天啊 她来了
Oh, my god. Here she comes.
-大喜啊 -大喜
– Big day. – Big day!
我不该看是吧
I shouldn’t look.
各位挚爱亲朋 今天在上帝的注视下
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here
我们团聚于此
in the sight of god apparentlly
心怀敬畏
Which is scary,
来见证这场婚礼 这个男人和这位
To witness the wedding of this man and this
绝代佳人
Total goddess.
天知道她干嘛会嫁给他
Jesus Christ alone knows why she’s marrying him.
-说得好 -但是爱情
– Good one. – But love is,
如同我们这里每一位明眼人看到的 是奇特的
As the everly brothers so wisely observed, strange.
新郎凝视着她的眼睛
And the bride is blushing now as
新娘的脸红了
the groom is gazing into her eyes
你几乎可以看到
You can almost see Cupid fluttering
丘比特在他们头上挥舞着翅膀
his wings above there head
不 那是海鸥
No, that was a seagull.
闭嘴 纳特福德
Shut up, nutsford.
伴郎 戒指呢
Best man, have you got the rings?
这里
I have.
谢了 哥们儿
Thanks, mate.
给你
There you are.
真好
How lovely.
我现在宣布你们结为最幸福的夫妇
I now declare you man and stunning wife.
真好
So sweet.
你可以亲吻新娘了 可怜的姑娘
You may now kiss the bride, poor girl.
没错 饿虎扑食
Yes, the full sweep over.
不 接吧 上帝啊
No, take it. God.
你接到了
You have it.
伴娘们呢
Where’s those bridesmaids?
-你好 -你好
-Hey. -Hey!
怎么样
So how did it go?

It…
我想会好起来的 你瞧 有点
I think it will get better. you know, it was…
她有点累
She was tired.
而我有点兴奋过度 有点
I was a little overexcited, it was…
如果老实说 纯粹是出于本能
If I’m honest, it was a bit instinct
不过我们也不必急于这一晚 是吧 是吧
But we don’t need to blow it all on one night, do we? do we?
不 你们会天荒地老的 第二回合吧
No. we’ve all the time in the world. Round two.
-好运 -谢了
– Good luck. – Thanks.
-嘿 -嘿 宝贝儿
– Hey! – Hey, babe.
你就像一只穿着睡衣的
You look like a unicorn.
独角兽
In a negligee.
-斯瓦福特太太今早如何 -很好 很好
– How is Mrs Swafford this morning? – Good. good, very good.
我给你弄了点茶
I’ve brought you some tea.
-不要 -我不爱喝茶
– No? – I don’t like tea.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!