劳驾 劳驾 劳驾
Pardon , pardon , pardon
张伯伦大夫来了
Le Docteur Chamberlain est arrive
– 张伯伦大夫 – 对
– Dr Chamberlain – Yes
我是史蒂芬·麦肯齐上校
This is Col. Steven MacKenzie
是美国陆军情报部派驻国际卫生组织的代表
US Army Intelligence attached to the International Health Organization
那么 找我什么事 上校?
What can I do for you, Colonel?
你听好了 大夫
Now, llsten carefully, Doctor
你那有一个传染病人
There’s a plague carrier on that train
再说一遍 传染病人
I repeat, a plague carrier
是肺鼠疫
Pneumonic plague
张伯伦大夫 我是斯德纳大夫
Dr Chamberlain, this is Dr Stradner
这病人♥大♥概是在日内瓦得病的
The patient would have contracted the disease at Geneva
还是让我来说吧
I’ll handle it, Dr Stradner
这人有二三十岁 中等身材 瑞典人
The man is in his late twenties medium height, Swedish
他身体浮肿 脸发青 爱冒汗
He’s sort of bloated, discoloured
如果还没死的话
sweaty, if he’s not a corpse by now
喔 天啊!
Oh, my God!
– 你见过他?- 对对
– Have you seen him? – Yes, yes!
上校 那个人是在这列车上
Colonel, your man is on board the train
他活着
He is alive
一小时前他还活着
At least, he was an hour ago
活着?那找到他 快找到他
Alive? ! Well, then, find him, Find him, Doctor!
这不可能!他同伴早死了
But it’s impossible! His friend died more than…
去找到他 大夫 找到他!
Find him, Dr Chamberlain, find him
快去找
Late twenty
瑞典人!
Swedish!
去餐车查一查
Search the kitchen area
– 借个火 – 我不吸烟
– Hey, do you have a match? – I don’t smoke
是你呀 到底有什么急事?
Hello, Have we solved the mystery yet?
也不夸你两句 扭头就走
At least she should have given you some applause
等等 怎么回事?他怎么尽找我?!
Wait, what’s the matter? Why is he always looking for me?
– 他大概不是找你的 – 对不起 打扰您了 请原谅
– Maybe not. – Sorry, excuse me.
列车员 门钥匙
Conductor, the passkey
快!快给我门钥匙
Quick! Quick! Give me the pass key
– 别见怪 – 请你原谅!
– Do you mind? – I beg your pardon
刚走了个满头大汗的家伙
First a sweating, puffing pervert
谁满头大汗?
What sweaty pervert?
– 珍妮弗 – 干嘛?
– Jennifer! – Yes?
到行李车去
The baggage car!
他只能躲在那儿
The only possible place
列车员 跟我来 你来帮我
Conductor, follow me
你想买♥♥表吗?
Will du kopa en kiocka? (Will you buy a watch?)
你会瑞典话?
What? Do you speak Swedish?
你要买♥♥个表吗?
Will du kopa en kiocka? (Will you buy a watch?)
好 跟我来吧
Great! Come on, follow me
劳驾 帮我看看行李
Please look after my luggage.
你替我问问 这个人去过哪儿 接触过什么人
Look, l want you to find out where he’s been and who he’s contacted
你只管问 问出什么都行
Find out anything, do you understand? Anything!
– 走吧 – 会不会是出麻疹?
– Go – Are you sure it isn’t measles, eh?
问出什么都行
Just find out anything!
你没事
You’ll be all right
你觉得如何?
Du kommer at bli bra? (Do you feel well?)
我们必须了解一切
Vi maste veta naganting? (We have to know everything)
麦肯齐 找到了 人还清醒
MacKenzie! We’ve got him! He’s still conscious
好 大夫 你听着
Fine, Doctor, now hear this
车顶上有架直升飞机
We’ve got a helicopter hovering above the train
你把那个人搬下车
I want you to get the man off
叫车停下!
Stop the train!
不 大夫 不许停车
No, Doctor, keep it moving
让成千个可能受感染的旅客下车
Do you want a thousand potentially infected passengers…
到处去乱跑吗?
getting off and walking about whenever they feel like it?
我要跟驾驶员说话
Put them through to the helicopter pilot
连车也不停
On the move, sir?
叫他开慢车行吗?
Can’t you slow it down?
我们试试
We’ll try, sir
你问出什么了?
Have you found out anything?
跟狗一样 一声不吭
Might as well be talking to the dog
怎么了?
What is it?
会传染吗?
Is it catching?
怕也没用 要传染早传染了
If you haven’t caught it by now, you never will
快点儿!大家快点儿 快点儿!我们大家快点儿!
Quick, come on, quick, Quick, quick, we’ve got to hurry
放下来 用绳子捆住他脚
Come on! , Get the rope and tie his feet
摁住他
Here, hold him
迎面有个隧♥道♥
There’s a tunnel coming up in about 12 miles, sir
过了那儿 就不好办了 前面都是山了
After that no chance, They’ll be in the mountains
真见鬼
Goddamnit!
珍妮弗!
Jennifer!
来抱住我!
Come and hold me!
俩都甩出去
So we can both fall out?
你抱我
You hold me!
好的!
Okay!
抓住!
Now!
你真行!抓住!
Good girl, okay
列车员 那条狗
Conductor, get the dog
当心前面树林 升缆绳
Jesus Christ, Iook out, the trees! Reel in!
跑了
I lost it!
– 把他抬起来 – 我在抬呢
– Okay, get him up. – I’m trying to
前面隧♥道♥
My God, the tunnel!
你赶快!
Hurry, for God’s sake!
好 抬起来!
Okay, llft him up!
升缆绳 升缆绳
Reel in! Reel in!
乔纳森!
Jon!
他昏迷了
He’s in a coma
麦肯齐 他昏迷过去了
MacKenzie, he’s gone into a coma
我想了解一下
I need some answers
这病的死亡率、抗血清
Mortality rate, antiserum
你说吧
Dr Stradner
没有这种抗血清
There is no antiserum, Doctor
病菌大概是通过吐沫在空气中扩散的
The bacteria seems to spread by aerogenic droplet transmission
估计这病的传染率在百分之六十左右
I estimate it has an infection rate of some 60%
早期症状
The first symtoms are those of…
像一般感冒、鼻窦发炎、喉咙痛
a common cold, sinus irritation a sore throat
说完了?就这些?
That’s it? That’s all you know?
就这些 大夫
That’s all, Doctor
所以我们的困难重重
I don’t have to tell you what we’re up against
你们困难重重?
What you’re up against! ?
如果我没有得病 那我这一个医生
I may be the only doctor…
要看成千个传染病病人
for a thousand potential plague victims if I haven’t already caught it myself…
所以现在一定要把这传染病控制住
That’s exactly why it’s important to contain the disease now
所以要把你们送往波兰的隔离区
And why you’ll all be heading for an isolation facility in Poland
在那儿可以得到…
where you’ll get the very best…
那现在你叫我用什么来控制传染病?
And in the meantime, what do you intend I fight it with, Colonel?
阿司匹林?
Asperin?
现在我需要医疗用品
Now, I want medical supplies
大夫、护士、药品
doctors, nurses, drugs…
好的 大夫 都会有的
All right, Doctor, you’ll get them
到纽伦堡 有人会把列车密封起来
The entire train will be completely sealed at Nuremburg
再派给你个医疗队
You’ll get your medical team there
列车密封以后又怎么办 上校?
And after you’ve sealed the train, Colonel, what then?
扔进大海?要漏缝照样不保险
Drop it in the ocean? And hope it doesn’t leak?
大夫 你不要过于紧张
For God’s sake, Doctor, let’s not panic
你是有办法的
I’m sure you can handle it
你少跟我来这一套 麦肯齐
Don’t patronize me, MacKenzie
真的 我是说实话
I’m not, Chamberlain, I’m not
我准备给旅客介绍一下全面情况
I’m going to give the passengers a cover story
说得婉转些 安定一下人心
Something designed, hopefully to avoid panic
你爱怎么介绍就怎么介绍吧
Well, you give them whatever cover story you like
反正你得给我派医疗队 供应我医疗用品
But make sure I get the medical team and the medical supplies I need
张伯伦有点儿沉不住气了
Chamberlain sounds a bit panicky
这要坏事
Could be trouble

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!