往后这车上的人日子会更不好过了
It’s going to be difficult on this train for everybody from now on
还会有很多人得重病
A lot of people are gonna get very sick
我们俩是老朋友了
You and I are old friends, Herman
你得帮兄弟我一把
Ill be looking to you to help me out
这样不行 得找大夫
This is no good, you need help
手表 手表 手表
Watch , watch , watch
手表…
Watch…
你累了 让我来抱
You look tired, here, let me
– 你要的地图 – 谢谢!麦克斯 – 好说
– Here’s the map, Doctor – Thanks! Max, OK.
列车员画的去波兰的路线图
It was just the Conductor with our planned route into Poland
他说有人开始感到身上冷 有的发烧
He said that some people are beginning to complain of chills&fever
开始了?
Here we go?
开始了
Here we go
这狗接近昏迷了
The dog is approaching coma
纽伦堡方面同意了?
Everything set at Nuremberg?
还没有最后落实 上校
Just ironing out the final details now, Colonel
落实以后 给我找斯达克上尉
When you do, get me Captain Scott
个别谈
I want to talk to him… privately

Yes, sir
– 我换一张 – 好
– I want one – Fine.
– 你好吗?- 挺好
– Hey, how’re you doing? – I’m fine
真的?
Sure?
这孩子玩这个比我强
Oh, she’s much better at this than I am
更有耐心
More patience
大夫 有人发病了
Doctor, you have a patient
这节车改作病房♥
This is now a hospital car
请大家让一让
Everybody else, please leave, please
没事没事
Nothing to worry about
有几个旅客得了病
A few people are not feeling well
没什么 只是用这做病房♥
It’s nothing serious, but we need this car
请大家让一让
Please leave, thank you very much
对不起 你是大夫?
Excuse me, are you the doctor?
怎么了?
Why?
她病势不轻
I think she’s real sick
卡普莱 替我抱一下
Kaplan, hold the baby for a second
– 身上冷吗?- 冷
– Feel chilly? – Yes
跟我走
Just follow me
跟我到那节车厢去
Follow me down to the other compartment
什么病?
What is it?
她不要紧
She’ll be all right
你守着她
Keep an eye on her
看来不妙
Don’t look too good, huh?
哪里 姑娘 你看来叫我老头都动心了
Ach , lie bsc hon, even now you make me wish I was fifty again
对不起 我孩子饿了
Please, I must feed my baby
– 给孩子弄点儿吃的 – 好的
– Get some food for the baby Okay – OK
必须制止任何擅自逃离火车的旅客
Any passengers attempting to escape from that train must be stopped
违者格杀勿论
Shot and killed, if necessary
再说一遍 格杀勿论
I repeat, shot and killed
明白了 斯达克上尉?
You read me, Captain Scott?
明白了 麦肯齐上校
I read you, Colonel MacKenzie
– 妈妈 – 宝贝
– Mom! – Its OK.
大夫!
Doctor!
我就来
One moment
没事吧?
You’re not ill?
你呢?
You?
没事
No
大夫 她病得厉害
Doctor, she’s very sick
你们两个跟我来
Will you come with me, please
不要紧的
You’ll be all right
什么病?生的什么病?
Well, what is it? What’s it all about?
我看…大概是轻微的食物中毒
She has a slight case of food poisoning, l think
你到底不会看病 还是不会撒谎?
Either you’re a lousy doctor, or a lousy liar
注意了 请注意了
Attention , attention , please
这次广播将用英语、德语、法语、
This announcement will be made in
意大利语各播一次
English, German, French and Italian…
所以请大家注意听
One time only, so pay careful attention
你们都可能受到一种极危险的传染
You have all been exposed to a highly contagious communicable disease
你们将在波兰亚努经过一段时间的医疗观察 至多不超过21天
It is necessary that you be transferred immediately to a quarantine site
你们将在明天中午到达亚努车站
a health camp in Janov, Poland where you will be kept under…
接受为期21天的观察
medical observation for a period not to exceed 21 days
明日下午将抵达隔离中心
You will arrive in Janov Station by noon tomorrow
那天晚上 我妻子她身子紧贴着窗口
The night, messieurs, dames she is stuck to the window
一个医疗队前来支援
A medical team has joined, Dr Jon Chamberlain
现在负责车上医疗的张伯伦大夫
who is in charge of medical attention on the train
他们全体佩戴红十字标记
They all wear Red Cross insignia
而且带来了各种医疗用品
They have drugs and all necessary medical supplies
我是张伯伦大夫
I’m Dr Chamberlain
你们将受到最好的护理
All modern health care will be provided
请登记你们姓名 以便通知你们家属
Your names will be collected, Your families notified
以下各项安全措施要严格遵守
The following life- saving measures must be observed
火车怎么停了?
Why stop the train?
一定要服从现在上车的安全警♥察♥的一切命令
Obey all orders of the Security Police now boarding your train

Two:
列车密封以后
The train is being sealed
凡企图强行启封者将受到严厉制裁
Anyone attempting to break the seal by force will be stopped by force
重复一遍
I repeat
凡企图强行启封者 将受到严厉制裁
Anyone attempting to break the seals will be stopped by force
– 三 – 他们是谁?
– Three: – Who’s that?
火柴、香烟、打火机以及任何电器用品
All matches, cigarettes, lighters and electric appliances of any kind…
都必须上交
will be collected

Four:
不要离开车厢
Remain in your compartment
请大家协助
Please cooperate
这些措施是为了保证大家的生命安全
These precautions are necessary for the safety of your lives
祝你们旅途平安
We wish you a safe journey
我很不舒服
I don’t feel well
神父 神父 快帮我一把
Father, Father! Father, please, help me
别站在那儿
Don’t just stand there!
对不起
Come on
开那个窗
Try that window
你们放开我
T ake your hands off me
算了吧
Can’t you see she’s pregnant?
我妻子怀孕了 她透不过气来
She needs fresh air
天主会帮助我们的
The Lord will take care of his children
没事儿了 没事儿了 你们放心
It’s okay, it’s okay, you’ll be all right
乔纳森
Jonathan! Jonathan!
– 什么事?- 乔纳森 这女人觉得胸口疼
– What? – Jonathan, this woman here she’s got chest pains
我说…要打♥针♥?我对青霉素过敏
Hey, Iook, what’s happening? I’m allergic to penicillin
放心 放心 不是打♥针♥
Okay, okay, just take it easy
瞧 娃娃 都穿白衣服
Look, Cheryl, Iook Look at those men in white
你看
Tell the Con…
你跟列车员说 把这个门锁上
Tell the Conductor that we must lock this door
站住!站住!站住!
Halt! Halt! Halt!
起来 回车上去 我们是不会随便开枪的
Get up and get back on the train, We don’t want to kill anybody
哦 宝贝 宝贝 来 来 宝贝 来
Oh, come on, come on, baby, come on
你别傻了
Don’t be an idiot
连亚咕都在吃药了 找大夫去吧
Even lago’s getting medical attention, See the doctor
干嘛?
Why?
不!
Aah! No, no
不!
No!
你就放了这位小姐吧 她有点儿神经错乱 算了
Just leave her alone, she is crazy.
你做什么?
WhaVre you doing?
这雪茄可不便宜
Do you mind, they’re expensive cigars
不能拿走
You can’t do that
劳驾 劳驾 劳驾
Please, please, please
我就这点儿东西
That’s everything I have
只要留下 你让我♥干♥什么都行
Please, I’ll do everything you want
这是我一辈子攒下来的
Please, thaVs my whole life, That’s all I’ve saved!
你们放手
Leave him alone
你白挨了一枪 卡普莱先生
That was very silly of you, wasn’t it, Mr Kaplan?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!