不能让他们有任何幻想 大夫
I’m not raising any false hopes on that train, Doctor
更不能让你的同事再想到要中途停车
Or worse, giving your colleague any ideas about stopping before Janov
你怎么那么怕中途停车?
Why does stopping the train bother you so much?
谢谢!老天显灵了!
Thank you, it’s a miracle
但愿多显点灵 这下好了
We could do with a few more, Here we go, yes
好点没?
How are you feeling?
好点了 好多了
I feeling fine, much better
嗓子痛吗?
Throat still sore?
有一点儿 不过不要紧
A bit, but it’s okay, I think
好 来 告诉我 你好了吗?
Here we are, now tell me, how are you?
好了 谢谢!
I’m well, thank you
好了?这是什么?
You are? Now, Iet’s see this lot
都叫我赶上了
Just my rotten luck
就差去找神父了
I could’ve used a priest too
找神父 替你行葬礼?
For what, dear, a death bed confession?
不 行婚礼
No, my wedding
这个大概是你的吧 神父
I believe this belongs to you, Padre
我的朋友已经用完了
My friend has no further use for it
没人接 上校 那头没人接
It’s no go, Colonel, The radio’s still out their end
斯达克干什么去了?
What the hell goes on with Scott?
是氧气!是氧气!
The oxygen, the oxygen!
是氧气起作用了
It’s the only possible answer!
那些病菌 都被高浓度的氧气消灭了
The bacteria, they are, in effect being killed by the enriched oxygen
那些病菌不断地繁殖
They reproduce at an increasing rate…
而病毒性也在不断地减退
as their virulence subsides at a corresponding rate
细菌是自己消耗掉自己
They literally burn themselves out
那狗放在氧气里
The dog was in oxygen
火车也充满了氧气
The train is highly oxygenated
难怪车上只死了两个人
That’s why only two people have died so far
医院里那个人怎么死了?他也接氧气了
Yes, but the man in the hospital? He was given oxygen
那是因为病菌通过伤口直接进入他血液的
But he absorbed the disease directly into the bloodstream thru an open wound
懂了吗?车上的病人都会恢复的
Don’t you see? The people on that train will also recover
快通知张伯伦大夫
You must tell Doctor Chamberlain
张伯伦大夫 张伯伦大夫
Doctor Chamberlain, Docter Chamberlain
我是斯德纳大夫
This is Doctor Stradner
回话 张伯伦大夫
Come in, Doctor Chamberlain
喂 喂
Hello! Hello!
你要是听见了
Now, Captain Scott
麦肯齐说的话
If you’d heard MacKenzie
你就会对这桥感到不安了
you’d know there was some concern about that bridge
大夫 我会上报你成绩的
Doctor, you’re to be commended for an excellent job
现在你累了 去休息吧
But you’re tired, go get some rest
电♥话♥修好了吗?
How about the radio?
你没看到病人已经都恢复了吗?
Look, Goddamit, people are recovering
原因我不知道
I don’t know why
可我知道现在完全没有必要过那桥了
But I do know there’s every possibility we don’t have to cross that bridge
现在 我叫你把车停下来
Now I’m asking you to stop the train for a couple of hours, one hour
哪怕只停一小时让我仔细检查一下
Let me do a proper examination
还是我对纳瓦罗先生说的那句话
I’m telling you exactly what I told, Mr Navarro
我没有权力
I have no authority
你又不是麦肯齐的机器人
You’re not MacKenzie’s robot!
这事关千把人的死活
A thousand lives are at stake here
也包括你的死活
Including you and your men
你去打电♥话♥
Now, pick up that phone
告诉那司机 把车停下
Tell the driver to stop this train
我命令你立刻离开这
I’m not letting you out of this compartment
看样子你没谈成
It looks like you’re not doing very well
靠他不行了
It’s not up to him, right?
往后 靠我们自己了
From now on, it’s up to us
要想办法让车停下
There must be a way to stop that train
会停的 到亚努就停了
It’ll stop, when it reaches Janov
你看 我…看完了
Guess what, I’ve finished it
要喝酒吗?
Would you like a drink?
进来
Yes?
在我车厢里要开个会
We’re having a meeting in my compartment
你来参加吗?
I thought perhaps you might like to join us
开什么会 大夫?精神治疗法吗?
What sort of meeting, Doctor? Some sort of group therapy?
要占领这车 要不就晚了
We’re taking over the train before it’s too late
我不让你去 罗比
I don’t want you to go, Robby
不 罗比 你别为了我勉强去
No, you don’t have to go, not for me
不是为了你
It’s not for you, babe
还不明白?
You still don’t get it, do you?
我们在欧洲到处旅行
Travelling back and forth across Europe
海关从不盘问
being able to pass through customs
因为跟你在一起
without question because I was with you
还有别的好处 这都不是为了你
And all the rest of it, babe, Nothing was ever for you
不是
Nothing
你是警♥察♥?
Officer?
是警长
Inspector
不管你是谁 你来帮我个小忙吧
Now, whatever you are, I need your help for a slight diversion
好的
Oh, of course
带上枪
And that gun will come in very handy
想个法子吧
Do something!
派架飞机警告他们!
Send a plane to warn them!
在铁路上响起警号♥
Put flares on the track
想法让他们停下来!
Give them a signal, anything!
用不着这样激动 大夫
It does no good getting hysterical, Doc
也许他们能安全通过
Besides, there’s a good chance, they’ll make it
你怎么一下子这么在行?
What so suddenly makes you an expert?
计算机也没算出这桥要塌!
When even the goddam computer isn’t sure?
我的天
For the love of God, woman
你当我在有意叫这些人送死?
Do you think I’d purposely murder a thousand people?

No
不 你是在让他们自生自灭
No, but I think you’d let them simply be killed
这样更残酷
And that’s almost worse
你有什么事 警长?
What can I do for you, lnspector?
叫车停下
Stop this train
你无权向这些人实行军事管制
Now, you have no legal authority to impose martial law on these people
说实在的 上尉
As a matter of fact, Captain
这车上只有国际执法官有权
there’s only one International Law Enforcement Officer on this train
那就是我
and that’s me
现在我命令你
And I am giving you a direct order
叫车停下
Stop this train now!
不许动
Don’t move
到里面去 到里面去
Go back inside, go back inside!
这枪怎么使法?
How the hell do you use one of these things?
一梭二十发
Each clip has 20 rounds
这是自动枪
This is your automatic
你答应过尽量不用暴♥力♥
But you promised there’d be a minimum of violence
万一他们开枪
We’ve got to have something to fight back with
我们总得还击
in case they start shooting at us

Here
我去餐车看看汤姆
I’d better check on Tom in the dining car
以防他们从背后打过来
We don’t want’em running up our backs
珍妮弗 跟他去 猫着腰走
Jennifer, go with him For crissake, keep down
– 小姐 – 什么事?
– Miss – Yes?
把雨果带着 就说我说的
Take Nicole with you
那边安全
Tell her I said it’ll be safer back there
卡普莱先生 我们在那节车
Uh, Mr Kaplan, we’ll be in the next car
我到餐车去了
You’ll find me in the dining car
依我看 你想去车头是闯不过去的
In my opinion, you won’t be able to make it through to the Engineer
我不想闯过去
I don’t want to make it through
我找了登山运动员
That’s why I’ve got the mountain climber
也许这样做符合天意
Maybe what we’re doing is God’s will
谁知道
Who knows?
请大家到二等车去
Get everybody back into Second Class
快 大家都走 快快 不要拿行李 快走
Come on, everybody out! Come on, go back to the next car
先生 我们都要撤走了
Sir, we’re evacuating this car
– 行了 好啦?- 好啦
– That’s it! Okay? – Okay
托我一把!
Gimme a strut! Come on

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!