I don’t know what to do.
实在没办法了
Can you hear me now? All right,here I am.
现在能听到我了吗 很好 是我
I’m not going to let you go,man.
我不会让你走的
I’m not going to let you go,all right?
我不会让你走的 你知道吗
Stay with me here,okay?
留下来
I’m going to come to Paris
我要去巴黎
and we’ll go out,all right? After this.
我们一定能从这里脱身
After this is all said and done,all right?
等到这一切都结束了
Serge!
赛吉
Serge! Serge!
赛吉 赛吉
Serge!
赛吉
Serge!
赛吉
Did you reset the overrides?
你没听见我说什么吗?
I never pushed them.
不行 我不能这么做
You let him die.
是你让他死的
Actually,you really want to know?
说实话 你真的想知道
I killed him twice.
我已经杀了他两次
First when I hit the diamond,
第一次是我撞上那钻石的时候
and then when I didn’t hit the override.
然后我没有中止自动分离系统
Do you want me to feel any worse about that than I already do?
你以为我会为我所做的一切感到羞愧吗
It’s not possible.
不可能
Why are you being so smug about that?
你这么自鸣得意做什么
Could you have made the decision?
你能做这个决定吗
Yes. Could you?
能u3000 你能吗
Yes,I could’ve.
我能
If you would’ve hit that switch,
如果你打开了开关
I could’ve got him outta there!
我就能把他弄出来
I was yelling for you!
听到了没有
Take it and look at it!
看看这个
I was two inches from him!
我离他只有两英寸
I was two inches,
两英寸
and I told you to put the door up
我也告诉过你把门开开
and you didn’t!
然而你没有
I was screaming for you!
你知不知道
Why didn’t you do it?
你为什么这么做
Because I had to make that decision.
因为我决定这么做
Fate or God…
这是上天注定的
No!

Damn it! You leave God out of this!
你少给我胡扯什么上帝
Serge died so that we could complete our job.
赛吉死了 然而我们仍然要完成我们的任务
Oh,that’s right,the job of saving the world.
没错 任务 拯救世界
Not the whole world,Josh! Just three of them.
不是整个世界约书亚 而是赛吉的家人
Virgil,you are approaching core interface.
维吉尔号♥ 你们已经接近外核了
Are you good to go?
怎么样 有信心吗
Josh?
约书亚
Josh,can you hear me?
约书亚 能听到我吗
Josh,can you hear me?
约书亚 听到了吗
Ready as we’ll ever be,Stick.
随时待命 史迪克
Dr. Keyes.
凯斯 博士
Right here.
我在这
Deep Earth,we are green and good to go.
深入地心 我们状态很好 信心十足
We just got a huge speed jump.
要加速了
We’re at 95 knots.
现在的速度是95节
110.
110节
Our speed’s jumped because the density of the core
地核和我们预料的不太一样
is different than our estimates.
所以我们的速度不太正常
It’s lighter than we thought.
地核的密度比我们想象的要小
So much for best guesses.
情况比预料的要好
I’m fine with this.
对此我很满意
At this rate,we’ll,what
这样下去 我们 什么
hit the inner core in a little over five hours.
五小时内到达里核
I think we finally bought some luck.
好运气终于来了
Braz.
布雷兹.
Yeah. Would you please
什么事 你可以
punch the new core density into the equations
帮忙重新计算一下地核密度
for the nuclear detonation?
对爆破的影响吗
Please tell me this is enough.
这应该够了
Okay.
好的
You’re telling me the 1,000 megatons of nuclear warheads
你是说我们那1000兆吨♥级的核弹
we hauled down here isn’t going to cut it?
还是不能起到作用
No. This core material is too thin.
不是 地核的密度比我们预想的要小
What? The energy waves from
什么 所以爆♥炸♥的
the explosion won’t spread far enough.
冲击波传播的一定不会很远
They’ll just bleed away into nothing.
根本不可能起到什么作用
That’s it.
也对
We go home. We go home.
我们回去 我们回去
Home? What?
回去 什么
Our Commander is dead.
指挥官死了
Our weapons specialist is dead.
武器专家也死了
Our weapons control systems are gone.
武器控制系统也坏了
We don’t know whether we can arm the nuclear devices,
我们甚至都不能确定 核弹是否还能正常工作
and our plan to fix the core no longer works. So…
并且我们的修复地心计划 也出了问题 所以
we have failed.
我们已经失败了
We have not failed.
我们还没有败
We have failed,and we go home
我们已经败了 回去吧
and we go to the alternative.
我们还有别的方法
What alternative? What are you talking about?
什么方法 你在说什么
General,this is Dr. Conrad Zimsky.
将军 我是康拉德·辛斯基博士
Destiny is a go.
启动”命运”计划
Repeat.
重复
Destiny is a go.
启动”命运”计划
Damn.
这下糟了
I need to know everything to do my job.
我需要知道一切与我任务有关的资讯
You don’t have to know this.
你没必要知道
General,it is my job
将军 确保这项任务
to ensure the safety of this mission.
的顺利执行是我的工作
Anything that affects it is my business.
任何对任务有影响的事情我都需要知道
Now what the hell is Destiny?
这个”命运”计划到底是什么
It’s a device.
一种装置
Deep Earth Seismic T rigger lnitiative,DEST -INI. Destiny.
深层地震引发系统 D—E—S—T—I—N—Y
We had reason to believe
我想现在我们
that our enemies were building a weapon
的首要任务是让我们的炸♥弹♥
that could generate targeted seismic events.
能够产生足够强的力量
They would be able to create massive earthquakes
强到能够使这里整个区域发生
under our territory.
超大规模的地震
No way of telling who did it.
谁能做到
So?
所以
So… we built one,too.
所以 我们自己来
M.A.D.
M.A.D.
Mutually Assured Destruction.
互动破坏系统
A perfect acronym if ever there was one.
很好 名字不错
Beautiful.
很美
They built it first.
他们做出了原型
I built it better.
我将它改进的更完美
I beamed high-powered
我们可以用
electromagnetic energy waves down Deep Earth fault lines,and,you know.
高压电能产生定向的冲击波
Zimsky,what makes you think
辛斯基你怎么能这么想
that Destiny would even touch the core?
你觉得”命运”的威力真的能深入地核吗
‘Cause it already did.
确实有这个威力
This isn’t a fluke.
这不是意外
We killed the planet.
这场灾难就是”命运”造成的
You keep saying that the core is too big
你一直在说地核太大了
to be affected by anything short of nukes.
很容易对核爆作出反应
So… The core is an engine.
那么 地核就象是一部引擎
Throw a small wrench into a big engine,
就算把一个小扳手扔进引擎里
you can still stall it.
你也能把它弄停
Deep Earth,this is Virgil.
总部 维吉尔号♥呼叫
We require clarification on the status of Project Destiny.
我们需要完整的”命运”计划细节
Why weren’t we notified of this,sir?
为什么我们对此一无所知
Because you didn’t need to know,Major.
因为你们根本不需要

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!