and I will not let her fail.
无论如何我不能让它毁坏
I will not.
我不允许
Now if you want to know what’s worth dying for
如果你想知道这艘船对我
this ship.
来说多重要
Building it instead of imagining it.
为了保全它
If Virgil needs more blood,it will be my blood.
我宁愿用我的血去保卫它
Now I am going to go
现在我要去
and get ready.
准备了
Good to go.
准备好了
Beck.
小贝
Josh.
约书亚
It’s a hell of a boat you built,Braz.
你造了一艘好船 布雷兹
I am really proud to have known you guys.
能认识你们我很荣幸
Thank you.
谢谢
Braz.
布雷兹
Edward.
爱德华
Yes,Conrad?
怎么了 康拉德
You’re right.
你是对的
It is your ship.
这是你的船
But I wish to God it had been ours.
但是现在它是我们的
The chamber’s sealed,Beck.
快要打开密封门了
Ready.
准备
Open the hatch.
打开舱门
Hang on,Braz.
挺住 布雷兹
Come on,hang on.
挺住
Manual override is complete!
手动解体系统启动
Braz,we can still get you out of there.
布雷兹 我们还能把你弄出来
No… start… start the impeller.
走 你们走吧 打开推进器
No.

We got a job to do.
我们还有事情要做
Let’s do it.
开始吧
Let’s go.
来吧
Magnetic shielding systems are up.
磁防护系统启动完毕
Power level’s 85%.
能量85%
Increase power to Reactor 10.
反应堆能量提高到10
All personnel should be clear.
所有人员撤离
Oh,God!
天哪
Oh,I’m sorry.
啊 对不起
Okay,she’s down.
好了 行了
Approaching the first drop-off point.
接近第一投放点
We got to be accurate to the second here,boys.
我们要加速了 伙计们
And drop in three-five seconds.
3-5分钟内投放第二枚
And… timer on.
计时器启动
Pull it.
拉出来
Clear… and…
准备
ejecting.
投放
All right. Initiate firing sequence.
好的 准备启动
Sir…
长官
It’s our last shot,Stick.
这是我们最后的任务了 史迪克
Damn you.
去你的
Damn me? Too late.
去我的 太晚了
What’s that?
这是什么
Gotcha!
就是你
Someone’s diverted our energy.
有人把能源全部转移了
Where the hell’s it gone?!
这些能源都跑哪去了
It looks like…
看起来好像是
Coney lsland.
兔子岛
Your Kung Fu is not strong.
你们的功夫还差点
Well,how long will it take to get it back online?
把能源转移回来需要多长时间
Well,then get to it!
那么 尽快!
Oh,hey,General.
将军
Is there something I can do for you?
有什么事吗
Timer on.
计时器启动
Clear…
准备
ejecting.
分离!
Ejecting.
分离
Pull it.
拉出来
All right.
好的
Let’s go throw our last little 200 megaton stone in the pond.
准备把最后一块 200兆吨♥的石头扔进池塘
I always wanted to make a splash in nuclear physics.
不知道这些核弹激起的波纹是什么样的
You know,that energy propagation stuff
你知道这些能量的传播方式
you were talking about…
你是说
Oh,that was high school physics.
没错 大学物理里面就讲过
Yeah,it’s not exactly…
对 但是仍然不够准确
I just took the wavelengths from the core fluidoff the MRl readings.
我只是根据地核的MRI定律计算的
Yeah,and multiplied by 800… 600
对 然后乘以800 600
Surely you compensated for the MRl bias.
确定但你补充了MRI偏压
We got to reset the timers!
快重新设定定时器
Reset the timers! No! It just won’t work.
重新定时 不 没用的
It’s not the timers! This is not enough!
不是定时器的问题 它本身就不够
What’s not enough?
什么不够
The last bomb is not enough.
这枚核弹的力量还不足以
T o complete the wave form.
完成整个冲击波链
Yeah. No. The last bomb has to be 30% larger.
对 最后一枚炸♥弹♥的爆♥炸♥力必须增加30%
That’s six or seven pounds of plutonium.
大约需要六到七公斤的钚
Where are we going to get six or seven pounds of plutonium?
见鬼 我们哪有这么多的钚
Guys,we got hit
小心 船体受到突发
by an energy flare.
力量的冲击
I can’t keep us on course.
分离过程无法中止
Ejecting compartment in 50 seconds.
喷射仓将在50秒种后开启
No,Beck! No,wait! No! Push it!
不 小贝 等等 用力推
You push it!
你也推
Come on,guys,I can’t hear you.
你们怎么了 我听不到你们了
It’s got my shoulder!
它压在我的肩膀上了
Push!

Guys!

Clear!
好了吗
Clear the compartment! What are you doing?
快从喷射仓里面出来 你们在干什么
I think the flare has knocked the Coms out.
刚才的振动好像把通讯器弄坏了
I can’t get it,Josh. I can’t get it.
不行 推不动 约书亚 推不动
Go…
快走
I can’t.
不行
Okay.
好的
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
对不起 对不起
Can you hear me?
能听到吗
I’m correcting course. Now!
喷射仓就要开启了
Zimsky!
辛斯基
No!

Push it!
用力推
Ejecting compartment in ten seconds.
喷射仓将在10秒种之内开启
Can you hear me?
能听到吗
Josh,go! Go! Go!
约书亚 快走 快走
Get out! Get out!
出去
Now! Get out! Now! Get out! Go!
快给我出去 现在
Josh.
约书亚
For the last bomb,to make it larger…
用反应堆的
use the fuel rods from the react…
钚环来提高核弹的威力
Ejecting.
分离
I got to get…
我必须要
I got to…
必须去
Beck.
小贝
Beck,can you hear me?
小贝 听到了吗
Beck,if you have any better ideas,you tell me now.
小贝 如果你还有什么好主意 趁现在赶快告诉我
We’ve only got three minutes to eject this one.
我们只有三分钟来调整下一枚核弹
Beck!
小贝
Come on,guys. I can’t hear you.
我听不到你们
Beck.
小贝
Josh,come on.
约书亚 过来
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
怎么样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!