Wait,hold on.
等等
What are you laughing at?
你在笑什么
No,I mean,it took me and 400 of the world’s smartest people
我还有其他几百个精英
to come up with the first plan.
设计了A计划
You want to help?
你想帮忙吗
No. I want to turn around and go home.
不 我只想掉头回家
It’s not going to happen.
这是不可能的
Well,then we’re going to die.
那么 我们都会死
True.
没错
All right,look,
你想想
let’s start from square one. Okay.
让我们从这个正方形开始 好的u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
Let’s start from square one.
我们从这个正方形开始
The bulk modules– depends on density.
这部分与密度的关系十分密切
Your torque is R cross F,
你的扭矩是R 穿过F点
but you have to integrate volume…
但是你要先对体积求积分
But here,here… just consider this.
但是 这里 看看 这里
Now,we got this…
现在 我们
Okay,now,R cross F,
好的 穿过F点
we’re putting in pi. What’s V?
我们已经把派值考虑进去了
Oh,for God’s sake!
看在上帝的份上
All right. I’m hitting him again.
很好 让我再打他一顿
No,no,no!
不 不
Braz,no,look,I have a theory.
布雷兹 不 你瞧 我有个意见
Are you interested?
有兴趣听吗
Yes. We’re interested.
我们都听着
Then let me smoke a cigarette,and I’ll tell you.
先让我抽只烟 然后听我说
Oh,thank God.
感谢上帝
All right,fine,look.
很好 你瞧
Look,we have to use wave interference,okay?
我们需要冲击波产生干涉式反应 对吧
Because one explosion won’t do it.
一次爆♥炸♥是不能产生这样效果的
Think about stones in a pond.
试想一下池塘里面得石头
You drop a large stone into a pond,
把一块大石头扔进池塘
you get a big splash,
有很多水滴会飞溅起来
and then that’s it,it’s over.
然后就结束了
But drop a smaller stone,wait until the ripples weaken
但是如果扔一块小石头进去 等到水波慢慢稀疏
and drop another and another,and another,and fluid dynamics 101.
然后再扔进去一块小石头
The ripples reinforce each other in geometric progression.
水波的能量将以几何级数的速度增长
Hm,the whole bigger than the sum of the parts.
整体大于局部之和
Then we’ll have five
这样我们可以将五个
200 megaton explosions…
200兆吨♥级的炸♥弹♥
Instead of one big bang.
分别进行引爆
So,we hot-wire the nukes.
用电线短路方法起动核仪器
Yes.
没错
And as one does,
代替一次大爆♥炸♥
we seed them through the core…
我们把这些炸♥弹♥精确地
at locations that have to be accurate to the inch.
放到地核里面
We detonate them in a sequence that has to be accurate to the millisecond…
然后按照预定的顺序引爆
then we outrun the biggest nuclear shock wave in history.
这将是历史上规模最大的一次核爆
Right.
没错
Yeah.
是的
I mean,that should be fairly simple.
我想这应该是很简单的
Destiny now should be diverting to the central.
“命运”准备完毕
Final calibration
最后一次校正
on both transmission systems…
所有发射系统
Come on.
快点
Cut the… cut the rouge.
切断
The red wire above the circuit.
电路上方的红色电线
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
No,no,wait,hold it!
不对 等等
I’m sorry,cut it below.
对不起 应该是电路下方的红色电线
Please…
快点
Extensions A,B.
A区 B区
Here we go. F,check.
准备 能量检查
Increase power to reactors ten through 15
将反应堆的能量加到15
We’re almost there,folks.
已经准备好了
Okay,guys we’re closing on the inner core.
伙计们 我们已经接近里核了
The nukes are ready. Timers are on.
核弹已经准备好了
Great. Let’s start dropping them.
很好 准备投弹
No. The bombs are not built for these pressures.
但是这里的压力太大了 炸♥弹♥受不了
That’s why they were in that pod.
所以这些炸♥弹♥外面都有保护层
If you send them out now…
如果你现在投弹
out of that casing,they’ll be crushed instantly.
他们立刻就会爆♥炸♥
I’m assuming we have a Plan D.
那么我们有D计划吗
Plan D is Virgil’s compartments.
D计划就是我们用维吉尔本身做核弹的外壳
We put a nuke in
我们把核弹
each section of Virgil
分别放置好
and then eject the individual sections one at a time.
然后每次去掉一个保护层
They should stay intact long enough for the nuke to go off.
它们应该能够坚持一段时间
What?
怎么了
Virgil’s not designed to eject undamaged compartments.
但是在一切正常的情况下 维吉尔号♥不会自动脱落的
Okay,these are the ejection mechanisms
但是总有一个控制机构
holding each compartment in place.
来控制各部分的动作
They’re all connected by one master hydraulic gear.
这些部分就被一个”关键点”联接着
Kind of like keys on a key ring.
就好像是钥匙圈一样
What we have to do,we have to unlock the piston.
我们要做的,就是用钥匙打开它
That will release the compartments
这样所有的部分就会散开
so the bombs can be jettisoned.
这样炸♥弹♥就可以被引爆了
Where’s the master gear?
那么这个”关键点”在哪里
In the crawl space we used to get out earlier.
就在引擎喷口附近
Well,what the hell is it doing there?
它怎么在那里
I built the ship in three damn months.
我只用了三个月的时间来建造这艘船
I didn’t think I’d be
我不是故意怠工
intentionally sabotaging it. I’m sorry!
对不起
So one of us has to go in there.
那么我们有一个人必须去了
Correct.
没错
Into the crawl space that has core fluid at 9,000 degrees.
那里的温度有9000多度
Yes.
没错
Can you flush it with liquid nitrogen?
你能用液化氮把那里淹没吗
We don’t have enough at this point.
我们的液化氮不够了
9,000 degrees.
9000度
And our suits are built to withstand…?
但是我们的工作服只能抵挡
Half that,probably.
4500度
Right. Half that.
很错 只有一半
So what you’re saying is
所以你的意思是
whoever goes into that crawl space,is not coming back.
无论谁去那里 肯定是回不来了
Together.
我们一起
Yes,thank you.
好的
Wait.
稍等
On three. Okay.
我数三下 好的u3000u3000
Well,I better go on,get myself ready.
看来我最好去准备准备
No,Braz,wait.
不 布雷兹 等一下
No,Braz,no wait. Excuse me.
布雷兹 等一下
Just a moment,may I see that?
等等 我能不能看看
No. May l?
不行 让我看看
May l?
行吗
Yes.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Magic.
小戏法
I mean,Braz,three straws of equal length.
布雷兹 这三根线的长度相等
I mean,this is childish.
我说 这太孩子气了
Let’s do it again.
我们再来一次
No,we will not do it again.
用不着了
I thought you’d be happy.
我想你一定很高兴吧
No. Not at the expense
不 但是你也
of you making us look like fools.
不应该这样做
He’s right. Why do you get dibs on being the hero?
他是对的 你为什么要抢着去做英雄
Because it’s my damn ship.
因为这是我的船
Oh,that makes perfect sense.
这就足够了吗
Look,for 20 years,I’ve done nothing but Virgil. 20 years.
你知道吗 20年来 除了维吉尔号♥我一无所有
Virgil belongs to me,
维吉尔号♥是我的唯一

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!