Now you may not like this.
我知道你对此不满
I may not like it either.
我也一样不喜欢
But it’s my job,and I do it for my country,
这是我的工作 我这么做是为了国家
and if we don’t develop these devices,someone worse will
并且如果我们不开♥发♥这些武器 别人就可能会开♥发♥
and they will use them against us.
并且用来对付我们
but you have my word.
但是你已经知道情况了
No one in this administration no one,
任何人都没有权力知道这些 谁都不行
had any idea that this could happen.
无论如何都不行
So the device that killed the planet is your backup plan?
那么这个”命运”就是你的备用计划了
An electric shock can stop a heart.
触电能够让心脏停止跳动
It can certainly restart one.
当然也能让心脏启跳
Destiny will work.
“命运”能够起到作用
It has to.
一定会的
No,it won’t work.
不会的,不可能起作用
If you fire that thing again
地核已经出现异常
with the core already stalled,it’ll terminally destabilize it.
你再发射那东西 你会毁了地核
Yes,granted– there is a marginal risk involved,
没错 我们要冒很大的风险
but given the circumstances,
但是事情已经到了这个地步
I hardly see that there’s an alternative.
我想我们已经别无选择
No,Zimsky,listen to me.
不 辛斯基 听我说
Every volcano on the planet will blow.
地球上的每座火山都会爆发
There’ll be earthquakes big enough to rip us to pieces.
那时的地震足够把任何东西撕成碎片
Dr. Keyes. What?
凯斯博士 什么u3000u3000u3000u3000
I’m afraid it’s all we’ve got.
现在只有这个办法了
Now,I have orders from the president.
现在总统已经下达了命令
Come home,Virgil.
回来吧,维吉尔号♥
We go to plan B.
我们要执行B计划了
Well,what about plan C?
那么为什么不试试C计划
What? What?
什么
Well,plan C.
C计划
We continue on.
我们接着干
We restart the core… somehow.
重新让地核活动起来
We don’t do it,you fire Destiny.
如果你发射”命运” 我们就不干了
I can’t wait for you to get out of there.
我没有时间等你们撤退
Then don’t. We fail,fire Destiny.
那么就先等等 如果我们失败了再发射
Oh,come on! That’s ridiculous!
这太可笑了吧
What choice do we have,
我们有什么选择吗
Zimsky? Are you kidding me?
辛斯基 你在开玩笑吗
If they set that thing off,
如果他们现在发射那东西
the shock waves will wipe us out!
冲击波会把我们撕碎
We’ll be lucky to get back if we turn back right now!
如果我们现在就撤 也许还能回的去
Virgil,I’m telling you right now,we will fire Destiny,
维吉尔号♥ 给我听着 我们必须发射”命运”
and we need to do so as quickly as possible,
并且我们会尽快发射
and if you’re still there,
如果你还不赶快回来
you will be destroyed.
你们就完了
Rebecca?
蕾贝卡
Please don’t make me have to do this.
请不要逼我这么做
Plan C.
C计划
It’s your call,Commander.
该下决定了 指挥官
Majority decision.
少数服从多数
We’re going in.
我们继续
I’m sorry,sir.
对不起 长官
Oh,come on,you’re a bunch of suicidal morons!
什么 你们这些傻瓜疯了吗
What are you,crazy?
你怎么了
Plan C? Restart the core “somehow”?
C计划 重新启动地核
Oh,that’s a great idea!
真是个好主意
That’s a brilliant idea!
你们真是才华横溢
I can’t believe I’m stuck
真难以置信
in this floating septic tank with you lunatics!
这么一艘破船 你们这一群疯子
You may have nothing to lose.
你们是没什么可失去的
You may have nothing to lose!
你们什么都没有
You may have nothing to lose
你们什么都没有
but I have my life to lose,
但是我还不想死
thank you very much while you’re up!
非常感谢 你们赶快给我醒过来
Now turn it around!
好好想想
He told us to go back and we’re going back!
他让我们回去 那么我们回去好了
Why? You want to be a hero? You want to be a martyr?
你想做英雄吗 你想做烈士
What do you want to be? You’re out of your mind!
你想干什么 你已经疯了
Thank you! Turn it around!
好好想想 谢谢
No! Zimsky.
不 辛斯基
You,shut up!
闭嘴
It’s not a stupid ship.
这艘船一点都不愚蠢
I had to.
很抱歉
It had to happen sometime.
以前也发生过这种事情
Status! What is that?
报告情况 怎么回事
It’s the EM monitoring station.
这个磁场监控站
It’s the one that
负责监控
tracks EM pulses.
磁场的状态
God,no.
我的天哪
Just talk,Mr. Rat.
怎么回事 “老鼠”先生
No.

That’s a good boy.
他们干得不错
Remember those invisible microwaves
还记得约书亚说的那些
that Josh was talking about?
微冲击波吗
Well,they just found a hole.
它们已经漏进来了
No,it’s a parking lot out here…
不是 这里又塞车了
Oh,my God.
我的天哪
And now with this
现在
horrific breaking news,
重大灾难新闻报道
we go live to San Francisco,where Leo Jacks has the story.
旧金山遭遇了大规模自然灾害
Yes,Claire,it’s hard to believe
没错 克莱尔 确实难以置信
that half of San Francisco is in ruins today
今天半个旧金山已经毁了
following the most devastating and the most baffling
完全毁灭 而我们对此无计可施
event in our nation’s history.
回溯我们的过去
It’s-it’s a horrific situation here.
情况还从来没有这么糟过
Thousands are dead.
数千人死亡
Many are missing.
更多的人失踪
It’s-it’s hotels,hospitals.
看看这些旅馆 医院
Bring up the power grid.
开启能源监视系统
The whole West Coast is out.
整个西海岸线都处于危险中
That means we’re going to have to suck up just about every drop
如果洛杉矶山脉爆发
of juice east of the Rockies
我们对那些岩浆和高温气体束手无策
to fire Destiny.
准备发射”命运”
Another EM spike,we’re not going to have enough power.
磁场再次异常 我们的能源快要不够了
General,you have got to give them more time.
将军 你必须多给他们点时间
There is no more time.
已经没有时间了
Colonel,call Destiny.
将军 准备完毕
I am launching a formal complaint
我要向国防部提交
against you with the Department of Defense.
正式的抗♥议♥书了
Rat to Josh.
“老鼠”呼叫约书亚
Go,Rat.
继续”老鼠”
here’s the EM Field data that you’re primed for.
这是你们需要的电磁场区域资料
Digging that,Rat.
多谢 “老鼠”
Primed for.
就是它
Primed for.
就是它
Prime numbers
关键性数据
Here we go.
我们开始吧
James.
詹姆斯
Yes,sir.
长官
Yes,sir.
是 长官
Here we go,folks.
开始吧 伙计们
Okay,this time it’s going to work.
这次它终于工作了
Here you go… beautiful. Yeah,mm-hmm.
没错 就这样 继续 继续
Come on,baby.
很好
Come on,Daddy wants to see the sky again.
继续 我还想再看一次天空
Okay,okay,okay. Let’s try again.
好 好 我们再来一次
Your torque is R,
注意 扭矩是R
cross F…
穿过F点
No,your R is too small,Josh.
你的R点太小了 约书亚
Right.
没错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!