Shut them down.
关掉它们吧
We’re not going anywhere.
我们哪也去不了了
Powering down.
能源关闭
Josh,is there any other image you can pull up?
约书亚 想想有什么办法把我们弄出来吗
Nope.
没有
Whatever it is,it’s also inside our MRl cameras.
无论这是什么 它已经把我们卡住了
We have to go outside.
我们得出去一下
What?
什么
Believe me,I hate to admit it
相信我吧 虽然我也不愿意出去
but I think he’s right.
我想他是对的
I’m coming. I want to collect samples.
我去 我想采集一些样品
Wait,hang on,hang on.
等等 等等
Wait,wait,the first problem is
等一下 首先问题是
the only way out of the ship… is the way we came in,
这艘船的出口只有一个
which is through the impeller outlet…
就是在推进器那里
Which is still at 5,000 degrees.
现在温度足足有5000度
Exactly,I mean…
我的意思是
I’ll just flush it with liquid nitrogen
首先要用液化氮把它冷却一下
from the cooling system.
开启冷却系统
Wait. The cooling system
等一下
that’s keeping us from roasting to death in this ship?
冷却系统就是做这个用的吗
Well,just a small part of it.
没错 是这艘船的一部分
Alternatives?
决定一下吧
Anybody.
所有人
Whoa,whoa,that’s it.
哇 这景象
It’s like a giant… giant crystal.
好像全都是水晶 巨大的水晶石
Where the hell are we?
我们到底在哪里
Well,the good news is,
好消息是
it looks like the suits can take the pressure.
看起来我们的工作服能够适应这里的压力
It’s completely jammed the laser assembly.
就是这东西把我们的激光钻头给卡住了
We just… we got to hope,
我希望
if we can cut it loose,
我们能把这东西弄出来后
they’re still functional. Careful!
激光钻头还能工作 小心点
Okay.
好的
Got it.
拿到了
Beck,try the lights,will you?
小贝 把灯打开
Lighting up.
开灯
Oh,it’s magnificent. Oh,my God.
好壮观 我的天哪
Aladdin’s cave.
阿♥拉♥丁藏宝的山洞
It’s like a crystal Grand Canyon.
简直是水晶大峡谷
I think it’s a geode.
我想这些都是
But I don’t understand
不过我不太明白
how it could have survived down here.
这些东西怎么会在这里
Cobalt shell,maybe?
可能这里是钴层
No. I-I mean,
我想
in a magma environment of 5,000 degrees.
在这种5000度高温的环境下
Something would have to protect it.
一定有什么东西在保护这些水晶层
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Zimsky.
辛斯基
Yeah?
怎么了
We’re inside a giant gem bubble
我们在一个宝石大厅里面
wrapped in a cobalt cocoon
四周是钴做的茧
700 miles below the surface of the Earth.
地表以下700英里
Hell of a day.
糟糕的一天
Yes,it is.
一点没错
I’ll start cutting.
开始切割吧
Okay,Braz.
好的 布雷兹
I’m going to check the hull.
我去检查一下船体
Call me if you need me.
如果需要帮忙就喊我一声
Okay.
好的
Oh,no.
天哪
Zimsky! Yeah?
辛斯基 怎么了
Zimsky,look!
辛斯基 快看
It’s an amethyst.
紫水晶
Oh,God
天哪
we’ve breached the shell.
刚才我们把外层钴壳弄坏了
Guys,you don’t have to be here!
伙计们 你们快回去
I want you back inside!
你们都上船
Well,I think that means me.
我想我们确实应该上船
Orders are orders.
命令就是命令
Wait,Josh.
等等 约书亚
The problem is I’m losing oxygen.
我的氧气管掉了
Braz,what can I do?
布雷兹 我该怎么办
Check the feeds for me.
快检查一下后面的氧气箱
Check the feeds for me,Josh.
快点检查一下
Quick!
快点
I’m coming. I’m coming as fast as I can.
我正在努力
Hey,guys,at this rate
快点 再这么下去
we have three minutes before the lava gets to us.
三分钟后我们就要被岩浆淹没了
Come on,guys.
快点
Come on.
加油
It’s not going to work without oxygen!
没有氧气工作不了
We’re losing oxygen!
需要氧气
I fixed it. Now cut!
修好了 快点切
That’s good. It’s working now.
非常好 正常工作了
It’s working well now!
正常工作了
That’s good,Josh!
非常好 约书亚!
Josh’s vital signs are dropping.
约书亚的生理信♥号♥♥不太稳定
What?
什么
Serge!
赛吉!
You’re almost there,Josh.
就差一点了 约书亚
Josh!
约书亚
Joshua!
约书亚
Okay,guys,
好吧 伙计们
connect the oxygen.
接通氧气管
Braz,you got that?
怎么样 行了吗
Yes. Connected!
好了
Good. I got to check these lasers.
很好 我去检查一下那些激光器
Okay,Beck,turn them over.
好的 小贝 把它们暂时先关掉
Pre-lasers only,if you don’t mind.
只留下前面的如果你不介意的话
Initiating.
明白
This better work.
干得不错
The tide’s really coming in.
要涨潮了
Yes!

We got lucky I think we’re going
我们真幸运
to swim right out of this one.
我想我们就要去游泳了
Bob?
鲍勃
Huh?
怎么了
Bob?
鲍勃
Bob…
鲍勃
Braz,come on,it’s over.
布雷兹快过来
Okay. Okay.
来了来了
Beck! Beck!
小贝 小贝
We’re coming in.
我们就来
Initiate start sequence.
快准备开船
Beck
小贝
Beck,do you hear me? Careful.
小贝听到了吗 小心u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
Start the impellers!
打开推进器
The door,open the door.
快开门
Activate bulkhead doors!
启动隔离门
Now,Beck!
快点 小贝
You okay? You’re going to be weak.
怎么样 你太虚弱了
You’re okay.
还好
So,um…
那么
we have some good news,and,uh…
我们有些好消息 并且
and we have some bad news.
还有些坏消息
Good news. I’ll take good news.
我要听好消息
Well,we’re alive and we’re moving.
好消息是我们还活着 还能动
That’s g… that’s good news.
这就是好消息
Oh,it is hot in here.
这里可真热

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!