Lili.
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
我想是的
I believe so.
你的意思是
So, what you’re suggesting
有位医生
is that, uh, a doctor
改变了你
intervened.
更正了一个错误
To correct a mistake in nature.
他让你成为女人
He made you a woman.
不 我生下来就是女人
No, God made me a woman.
而医生 医生只是…
But the doctor… he… the doctor
治愈了我的病 去除了我的伪装
is curing me of the sickness that was my disguise.
一个真正的女人
A real woman.
再写下去 就该换新笔记本了
You’re going to need a new notebook if you carry on like that.
华纳克罗建议我写日记时
When Warnekros suggested I keep a diary,
我以为我会无字可写
I thought I’d never have anything to write.
它真有用
It does help,
可以让我理解一些事
just to make sense of things.
也许我应该试试
Maybe I should try it.

So,
你喜欢在芳纳百合工作吗
do you enjoy working at Fonnesbech’s?
至少目前是的
For now, at least.
我的确喜欢在那工作
I do enjoy sort of being part of it.
你从未想过画画吗
You never think of painting?
你可能画得很好呢
You might be good at it.
戈达 我想做女人 不是画家
Gerda, I want to be a woman, not a painter.
女人也可以做画家啊
Well, people have been known to do both.
我很好奇你会画什么
I’m curious to see what you would paint.
好吧 有时候很难了解你…
That’s all. Sometimes it’s hard to know what’s in your…
你一分钟前不是刚吃了吗
Didn’t you just take one of those a minute ago?
戈达 我自有分寸
Gerda, I know what I’m doing.
我去呼吸点新鲜空气
I’m just going to get some fresh air.
有时候我真的不懂你为什么让我受这些罪
You know, sometimes I do wonder why you let me go through all this,
你觉得一切都不会变吗
if you thought that everything would be the same afterwards.
我没有
I didn’t.
但我答应了埃纳会照顾你
But I promised Einar that I would take care of you.
拜托 戈达 埃纳死了
For goodness’ sakes, Gerda, Einar is dead.
我们都要接受这个事实
We both have to accept that.
你曾经照顾过我
You took care of me,
但现在我能自己照顾自己
but now I have to take care of myself.
我必须过自己的人生
I have to have a life of my own.
你也一样
And you need to do the same.
狗狗 过来
Come on, Hvap.
是的
Uh, yes.
在伦敦
In London.
很紧急吗
Uh, is it urgent?
不 没关系
No, that’s fine.
告诉他…
Just tell him…
告诉他哥本哈根天气很好
Just say it’s a beautiful day in Copenhagen.
-早 -早上好
– Morning. – Good morning.
不是你想的那样 亨里克是同性恋
It’s not what you think. Henrik’s homosexual.
我们之间什么都没有
There’s nothing between us.
我早该告诉你我跟他约会过
I should have told you that I’d seen him.
不 你不应该
No, you shouldn’t.
他是可以谈心的朋友 戈达
He’s a friend, Gerdie, someone to talk to.
因为你不能和我谈心
Because you can’t talk to me.
我做好决定了
I’ve made a decision.
我要回德累斯顿做第二场手术
I’m going back to Dresden for the second operation.
太快了吧
That’s too soon.
不 是时候了
No… no, it’s time.
我必须完成这件事
I need to finish what I started.
你还不够强壮
You’re not strong enough.
华纳克罗教授觉得我可以
Professor Warnekros thinks that I am.
华纳克罗
Warnekros?
华纳克罗根本没见过你
Warnekros hasn’t seen you.
戈达 我决定好了
I’ve made up my mind, Gerda.
你可能会死
It could kill you.
我周五启程 你要一起来吗
I’m going on Friday. Will you come with me?
我不会帮你伤害自己
I won’t help you to hurt yourself.
戈达 你会来吗
Gerda, will you come?
这次会比第一场手术更难
This will be harder than the first operation.
你明白吗
You understand that?
我明白
Yes, I do.
这是很复杂的手术
It’s complex surgery.
我会全程昏睡过去
And I will sleep all the way through it.
是的 没错
Yes, you will.
我醒来后你会在身边
And you’ll be there when I wake up.
当然
Of course.
我想要一个跟你一样的丈夫
I want a husband who looks just like you.
也许再生个孩子
Maybe a child one day.
像真正的女人一样
Like a real woman.
一点一点来
One step at a time.
早些休息 晚安
Get some rest. Good night.
还在生我的气吗
Are you still angry with me?
我没有生你的气
I’m not angry with you.
我担心你
I’m worried about you.
戈达 你聆听了我的愿望
You heard my wish, Gerda.
没有人能理解我时
When no one else could hear me,
你做到了
you did.
好了
Come.
我们都需要休息
We both need our rest.
我睡椅子上
I’ll sleep on the chair there.
-不 回酒店去 -我不介意
– No, off to your little hotel. – I don’t mind.
拿着
Here, take this.
现在天冷了
Because there’s a chill in the air.
-不用了 -拿着吧
– No. – Please.
你暂时拿去
You have it. For now.
我没事的
I’m going to be fine.

Yes.
好好休息
Sleep well.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good evening.
九号♥房♥ 谢谢
Uh, room nine, please.
九号♥ 是的
Number nine, yes, of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
汉斯
Hans.
没事的
It’s all right.
一切都会没事的
Everything will be all right.
艾尔布小姐
Miss Elbe.
时间到了
It’s time.
祝大家好运
Good luck, everybody.
纱布 快
Swab, quick.
华纳克罗教授想和你谈谈
Professor Warnekros would like a word.
她失血过多
She lost a lot of blood.
我们在尽力让她退烧
Now we are struggling to keep the fever down.
虽然有可能自己退烧 但是…
There’s a chance it might burn itself out, but…
我必须坦诚相告
I have to be honest.
预后诊断不太…
The prognosis is not…
过来 躺着别动
Come here. Just lie still.
没事的
It’s all right.
莉莉
Lili.
你好吗 莉莉
How are you, Lili?

I am
终于是完整的我了
entirely myself.
你可让我们担心了
You had us worried there, you know?
戈达 我们可以出去吗
Can we go outside, Gerda?
到花♥园♥里
Into the garden?
你应该休息
You should rest.
拜托
Please.
戈达 你不用担心我了
You mustn’t worry about me anymore, Gerda.
老♥习♥惯了
It’s an old habit.
改起来不容易

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章铁拳
下一篇文章海洋深处
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!