我要见埃纳
I need to see Einar.
让我帮忙吧
Let me help, please.
我需要我丈夫
I need my husband.
把他找来
Go get him.
我做不到
I can’t.
我要跟丈夫聊聊 抱抱他
I need to talk to my husband. I need to hold my husband.
我需要他
I need him.
不能把他找来吗
Can’t you just get him?
试一下好吗
Can you at least try?
不行 抱歉
No. I’m sorry.
戈达
Gerda.
怎么了
What is it?
你还好吧
Are you all right?
天哪
Oh, my God.
戈达 等等
Gerda, wait.
等等
Wait!
我觉得你要的
I don’t think I can
我给不了
give you what you want.
我不知道这样还能多久
I don’t know how long we can go on like this.
不要
No.
他得找人看看
He needs to see someone.
你知道海克斯勒是什么结果
You know what happened with Hexler.
可他这么瘦
But he’s so thin.
他有问题
Something’s wrong with him.
莉莉很注意身材
Lili watches her figure.
听我说
Look.
有个医生 在德累斯顿有家女性诊所
There’s a doctor. He runs the women’s clinic in Dresden.
他对埃纳这样
He’s interested in men like Einar
弄不清楚的人
who are
感兴趣
confused.
不一样的人
Men who are different.
他经常来巴黎
He’s often in Paris.
跟他聊聊吧
Just talk to him.
你醒了
You’re awake.
感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
来吧
Come.
我要去个地方
Listen, I’ve got somewhere to go.
去哪
Where?
抱歉 我
Sorry, I…
我不知道还能不能跟你相守
I don’t know how to hold on to you any longer.
我知道
I know.
但我爱你
But I love you,
我会找到答案的
and I’m going to find an answer.
性的道德研究
正常和不正常的人
-英国人吗 -英国人
– English? – English.
你说英语吗
Do you speak English?
你是男是女
Are you, um, a boy or a girl?
-女人 -你是有这个
– A woman? – Do you have a…
还是这个
Or…
开玩笑的
Joking.
我拖不住买♥♥家了 抱歉
I can’t hold the buyers much longer, I’m sorry.
埃纳
Einar?
你就爱这样
You’re good at this.
我也打过拳击的
I boxed for a while.
你不在真可惜
Shame you weren’t with me earlier.
抱歉之前没怎么见你
I’m sorry I’ve not been to see you before.
没关系
That’s all right.
你不是来了吗
You’re here now.
不能让戈达看到我这样
I couldn’t let Gerda see me like this.
她要承受的够多了
She’s had enough to put up with.
你怎么了
What’s happened to you?
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我也不明白
Nor do I.
但我也不是没有过这感觉
But I don’t think it’s anything new.
在维埃勒的时候
Even back in Vejle…
-怎么 -抱歉
– What? – Ow. Sorry.
怎么
What?
我就不一样
I was different.
在维埃勒与众不同多简单
It didn’t take much to be different in Vejle.
所以我们才能成为朋友吧
Surely that’s why we became friends.
每天早上
Every morning
我都发誓 今天都要做埃纳
I promise myself that I will spend the entire day as Einar.
但埃纳已经要离开了
But there’s so little of Einar left.
你想这些 是因为你太累了
You think these things because you’re exhausted.
有时候我会想杀掉埃纳
Sometimes I think about killing Einar.
我下不去手
But it’s only the thought
是想到莉莉也会死
that I’d be killing Lili too that stops me.
你得找人看看
You need to see someone.
-找个医生 -不要
– A doctor. – No.
-找吧 -不要医生
– Yes. – No doctors.
我帮你找个人
I’ll help you find someone.
你得试试
You have to try.
身份认知障碍
A confused state of identity.
我要钻孔
I drill small holes,
在这和这
here and here.
我仔细听了你的情况
I have listened to you very carefully,
恐怕不是好消息
and I’m afraid it’s not good news.
你是同性恋
You’re a homosexual.
我也不知道自己该求助谁 不过
Well, I don’t really know what kind of help I need, but I…
我一定要知道自己是谁
I can’t go on living without knowing who I am.
我离开一下
Please excuse me for a moment.
精神分♥裂♥
你觉得我疯了吗
Do you think I’m insane?
是医生说的吗
Did a doctor say that?
抱歉 我知道答应过你不再那样了 可是
I’m sorry. I know we agreed no more, but…
看看我
Look at me.
你没疯
You are not insane.
是因为我吗
Did I do this to you?
什么
What?
有时候 我会想
Sometimes, I… I wonder…
如果没给你画像
If it hadn’t been for the paintings…
不是 戈达 不是
No. Gerda, no.
你让莉莉苏醒了 可她一直在那
You helped bring Lili to life, but she was always there.
她一直在等着
She was always waiting.
现在她让你不舒服了
Now she’s making you ill.
我不知道该怎么办
I don’t know what to do.
医生都帮不了我
The doctors can’t help me.
还想再见一个吗
Do you want to try one more?
-华纳克罗 埃纳 我丈夫 -你好
– …Warnekros, Einar. My husband. – Hello.
幸会
Good to see you.
你觉得你经历的一切
So, what do you think would explain
应该是因为什么呢 维纳先生
what you’ve been experiencing, Mr. Wegener?
华纳克罗教授 其实
Professor Warnekros, the fact is
我觉得自己是个女人
I believe that I am a woman,
内心里
inside.
我也这么认为
And I believe it too.
你可能觉得我疯了
You probably think that I’m insane.
或者我们都疯了
Or that we both are.
也有人觉得我疯了
Well, there are people who think that I’m insane.
但我觉得你是对的
But I think you’re probably right.
我见过像你一样的男人
I’ve met another man like you.
我继续钻研他的案例
I pursued his case,
当然了 是不顾同事们的反对
against the wishes of my colleagues, of course.
我告诉他我可以做手术
I told him I could operate
将他完全变成女人
to make him fully a woman.
那也是他想要的
That was what he wanted.
可以这样吗
Is that really possible?
那个男人后来如何
What happened to the man?
手术成功了吗
Was the operation successful?
第一场手术的早晨 他逃跑了
On the morning of the first operation, he ran away.
他太害怕了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章铁拳
下一篇文章海洋深处
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!