He was too frightened.
我不会的 我…
I wouldn’t do that. I…
也许他是明智的
Perhaps he was the smart one.
这样的手术从未有过先例
The surgery has never been attempted before.
从来没有
Never.
华纳克罗教授 具体是什么手术
Professor Warnekros, what is the surgery?
两场手术
Two operations.
第一场手术彻底去除阳♥具♥
The first, to remove the male parts entirely.
第二场则在恢复元气后
The second, once you’re strong enough again,
进行阴♥道♥再造
to construct a vagina.
永久的转变
An irreversible change
失败的风险很高
and a high risk of failure.
感染
Infections.
并发症
Complications.
太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
这是我唯一的希望
It’s my only hope.
我明天中午要去德累斯顿
I leave for Dresden at lunchtime tomorrow.
维纳太太
Mrs Wegener,
我相信我能帮助你丈夫
I do believe I can help your husband.
但手术完成后他就不再是你丈夫了
But he won’t be your husband when I’ve finished.
穿成这样我总觉得怪怪的
I feel strange going dressed like this.
这很重要
It’s important.
汉斯说德国人可能会查你的证件
Hans said the Germans might check your papers.
你快成功了
You’re nearly there.
我不会再见你了
I won’t be seeing you again.
我这一生没喜欢过几个人
I’ve only really liked a handful of people in my life,
你就占了两个位子
and you’ve been two of them.
保重
Take care.
保重
Take care.
真希望你让我和你一起去
I wish you’d let me come with you.
我做不到
I can’t.
你爱埃纳
You love Einar,
而我不得不让他消失
and I have to let him go.

Here.
拿着
Take this.
你好
Hello.
我叫莉莉 我是来见华纳克罗教授的
Um… my name is Lili. I’m here to see professor Warnekros.
姓什么的莉莉
Lili what?
艾尔布
Elbe.
莉莉·艾尔布 易北河
Lili Elbe, like the river.
好 请稍坐片刻
Of course. Please take a seat over there.
我必须要等吗
Must I really wait?
只要一周
It’s only a week.
我需要你好好休息 吃多点
I need you to rest. Gain some weight.
我们不能冒感染的风险
We can’t risk an infection.
为了即将进行的手术
For what we are attempting,
你必须强壮起来
I’ll need you to be strong.
这不是我的身体 教授
This is not my body, professor.
请把它带走
Please take it away.
你怀孕了
You’re having a baby.
你呢
And you?
不 我…
Oh, no, no. I’m…
我身体病了
I’m ill inside.
华纳克罗教授能把我治愈
But professor Warnekros is going to make me better.
痊愈后你能怀孕吗
And will you be able to have children after?
我真的不知道
Do you know, I don’t know.
但愿吧
I hope so.
戈达 你为什么不去
Gerda, why don’t you go?
-他不想让我去 -他想保护你
– He asked me not to. – He wanted to protect you.
你应该在场 我陪你去
You should be there. I’ll go with you.
要去也只能是我自己
If I go, it will be alone.
你这口气跟埃纳一样
Now you’re sounding like Einar.
我就是跟埃纳一样
I am like Einar.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
我想让你走开
I want you to go away.
真的吗
Really?
不 我 对不起
No, I… sorry.
她恢复了一点意识
She regained consciousness very briefly.
不得不给她注射了大量吗♥啡♥
We’re having to give her a great deal of morphine, of course,
这样是正常的
so that’s to be expected.
不要动 莉莉
You mustn’t move, Lili.
否则会更难受
It only makes it worse.
天啊
Oh, god.
呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸
Breathe.
我在这里
I’m here.
一切都会没事的
It’s all right.
我在这里
I’m here now.
莉莉
Lili.
听着你铅笔的声音 感觉好多了
I can feel myself getting better when I listen to your pencil.
你画的我 总是比现实更美
You’ve always sketched me better than I was.
我终于变成了画中人
But what you draw, I become.
你令我变得美丽
You made me beautiful.
现在你又令我变强大
And now you’re making me strong.
你有不可思议的力量
Such power in you.
戈达 我们要不要回丹麦
Shall we go back to Denmark, then, Gerda?
我们要不要回家
Shall we go home?
莉莉
Lili!
你要迟到了
You’re late.
还有你的药
And your pills.
两小时吃一次 但要先吃东西
Every two hours, and I need to eat something first.
我的包里有马卡龙
I have some macaroons in my bag all ready.
还有这些
And these.
真有需要才吃
Only if you need them.
祝你好运
Good luck.
记住
And remember,
在芳纳百合消费并不只是购物
making a purchase at Fonnesbech’s is not merely shopping.
是一种体验
It’s an experience.
你在巴黎住过 对吧
You lived in Paris, yes?

Yes.
让大家都知道 商店就是舞台
Let everyone know. The store is a stage.
我们都是演员
We’re here to perform.
在巴黎 优雅的女人
In Paris, you see, a lady would never
永远不会把香水直接喷在身上
dream of spraying the scent directly onto herself.
她会将香水喷向空中
She… she would spray it in the air,
然后沐浴在香气里
and then she’d walk through it.
就这样
Voila.
你试试
You try.
就是这样
Voila.
谢谢
Thanks.
太不公平了
That’s so unfair.
你最爱吃甜食
You’ve got the sweetest tooth
屁♥股♥却是全店最小的
and the narrowest hips in the whole store.
为什么你吃那么多甜食却不胖
How do you manage it, eating so much sugar?
诀窍就是 只吃甜食
The trick is you eat nothing else.
-明天见 -明天见
– See you tomorrow. – See you tomorrow.
-再见 莉莉 -再见
– Bye, Lili. – Bye.
莉莉 你来吗
Lili, are you coming?
上周有一天 我做了个怪梦
You know, one night last week, I had the strangest dream.
什么梦
What was it?
我梦见你要结婚
I dreamed you were getting married.
你觉得我能嫁得出去吗
Do you think I ever will?
谁知道
Who knows?
这世上无奇不有
So many strange things have happened.
戈达 我确实想结婚
I do want to, Gerda.
我们不久前才结过婚 你和我
It’s not so long ago we were married, you and me.
是你和埃纳
You and Einar.
我知道是埃纳
I know it was Einar.
但实际上
But really,
就是你和我
it was you and me.
莉莉

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章铁拳
下一篇文章海洋深处
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!