顺便说一句 里面地上可都是石油混合物
A peculiarly inflammable mix of oil and petroleum.
极易燃烧 一个小火星
Enter with even a tiny match
就能开焰火大会了
and there’ll be fireworks.
哪天你们俱乐部接收女性会员的话 通知我 嗯
Let me know when your gentlemen’s club is open to women.
让开
Excuse me.
啊 果然如此
Just as I thought.
小姐 小姐
Miss!
我们重新考虑了一下 决定允许你入会
After careful consideration, we accept your application.
哦 我没空 你们得先等一下
Allow me to save my emotion for later.
接下来是这样
That’s that bit done.
等一下
Hold on a sec. . .
你怎么知道这些的
Where’d you learn all this?
两种方法 当个埃及人 或者读书
There are only two ways. Be Egyptian or learn to read.
不可思议
Amazing!
我的天哪 我发财啦 我发财啦
Allah is great!
终于找到他了
Here he is. . .
快啊 他们在下面
C’mon, they’re down there!
小姐 这东西非常重NEven without the stone, it’s very heavy.
我们怎么把它吊上去
How will we ever get it out?
这样的墓穴应该会有专门的出入口 去找找看
In tombs like this, there’s a way in and a way out. Find it.
啊 真的有吗
Yes, Miss Adèle.
打开它 嘿 等等等等
Open it.
打开棺木是对法老的亵渎
Opening a pharaoh’s tomb is sacrilege.
你会被吊死的
You can hang for that.
那么偷窃他的财宝呢
What punishment for taking his gold?
无罪
None.
小心点 你这巫婆
Beware, you witch!
我一定会把金子带走的
I won’t leave without my gold.
哦 你会如愿的
I fear you’re right.
有钱也不一定幸福 阿齐兹
Money can’t buy happiness, Aziz.
打开它
Open it!
这这这 这就是法老
That’s your pharaoh?
不 是医生 不许动
No, a doctor.
小姐 您是想请他看病吗 那是不是稍微晚了点
If it’s for a consultation, miss, you may be a bit late.
对了 我知道开罗有个专家门诊
However, I know a specialist institute in Cairo,
那里的医生一定会很乐意给您看病
where the doctors would be delighted to examine you.
不劳您费心 真抱歉
I’m fine, thank you.
我一看到您我就反胃 迪厄勒弗教授
Except for the nausea I feel in your presence, Prof. Dieuleveult.
您还是这么幽默 亲爱的阿黛拉
Still the same caustic sense of humour, my dearAdèle.
这是您的优点
You’ll need it.
不过话说回来 像您这么有名的记者
Meanwhile, tell me why a great reporter like you
怎么会跑到这里来盗墓呢
is here looting tombs.
这不是盗 是借
Not looting, borrowing.
当然 您只是想和木乃伊出去散散步
Of course! You’re taking him for a walk
透透气
to get some fresh air.
帕特莫斯是医学专家 他是拉美西斯二世的私人医生
Patmosis is a professor of medicine, Ramses II’s personal doctor.
也是古埃及最伟大的医生
The greatest medical expert in Ancient Egypt.
我来找他
Fortunately, because. . .
是想请他帮忙
I need his expertise.
他能拯救人性
Would that be to cure humankind?
不 可他能救我妹妹
No, just my sister. She’s ill.
哦 多么体贴啊 太感人了
How very thoughtful and touching!
不过您有没有注意到 您的医学专家已经死了
But has it crossed your mind that your professor is…
死了?
dead?
我知道 谢谢
I’d noticed, thank you.
那您怎么能让他复活呢
How will you resuscitate him?
可以吗
May I?
死后还有生命吗?
Is There A Life After Death?
疯老头埃斯佩朗迪写的
That old fool, Esperandieu?
他老得都快走不动了
He’s barely able to spin a chair round.
估计还没等这沙漠僵尸复活 他就死了
He’ll be dead before he revives this old mummy!
请你说话注意点
Mind your language!
木乃伊可什么都能听见 他们最讨厌有人不敬了
Mummies hear everything we say and detest disrespect.
哦 吓死我了
You’re scaring me!
刚才是雪山怪兽 接下有请沙漠僵尸
After the Ice Monster, here comes the Sand Zombie!
小心 他会生气的
Watch out, he’s a real grouch!
亲爱的阿黛拉
My dearAdèle,
老实说我其实是您的忠实读者
I confess I’m one of your most avid readers,
不过这是您到目前为止讲过的 最糟糕的故事了
but this is by far the silliest story you’ve ever told.
把她带走 是 快走 走
Take her away!
出口在哪里 中间是墓穴
The way out? – I checked every wall. Nothing.
瞧 找到了 行了 快走吧
See? You found it.
该死的雨水
Damn goo!
我说 您知道这里怎么处置盗墓贼吗
You know the punishment for tomb raiders?
吊死 对当地人是这样
Hanging. – For locals only.
不过他们比较照顾外国人 用枪打死
Foreigners are given more consideration and a swift death.
多点尊严 少点痛苦
More protocol, but much less pain.
小姐 小姐
Miss!
有什么遗愿吗
A last wish perhaps?
虽然抽烟不利于健康
It’s not very good for my health,
不过我想来一支
but I’d appreciate a cigarette.
为什么不呢
Why not?
过把瘾再死
One won’t kill you!
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 打火机不错
It’s magnificent.
是啊
Yes.
可以吗
May I?
行啊
Yes.
我猜是个礼物
A gift, I suppose?
确切地说是遗物
A memento, actually.
我父亲留给我的
My father. On his death.
每当我用到它 我就会想起我的父亲
It’s better this way. Whenever I use it, I think of him.
我也想送你份礼物
I’d like to give you a souvenir.
真的
Really?
每当你用到它 就会想起我
Whenever you use it, think of me.
拥抱我
Into my arms!
抱歉 刚才失礼了
Forgive me the sudden intimacy.
对不起 先生
Excuse me, my good man!
开罗在哪里
Cairo?
谢谢
Thanks.
我们走
May I?
放在桌子上
Put him on the table.
冷静NCalm down.
别动
Careful!
马上就好了
We’ll take care of you.
氧气
Oxygen!
冷静 教授 空气
Calm down, Professor.
马上就好
We’re nearly there.
我要杀了那女人
I’ll kill her!
氧气
Oxygen!
我要杀了她 氧气
I’ll kill her!
杀了她 吸气
Breathe in!
吹气 吹气
Blow out!
五十
Fifty!
萧帕特先生
Mr. Choupard,
你要我怎么相信一个 酒精指标达到五十的人
how can I believe a man with 50% alcohol on his breath?
我发誓这是真的 长官
I swear it’s true, Commissioner.
督察
Inspector.
督察 当时那只鸟在车上盘旋
Inspector, yes. The bird swooped onto the car
然 然后把它啄成碎片
and pecked it to pieces!
我看到
And Prefo Pectoral. . .
警♥察♥局长普瓦特勒诺就在车上
Prefect Pointrenaud was aboard. – Ex-Prefect.
前警♥察♥局长
A scantily clad woman?
和一个衣着暴露的女人在一起 不可能
With Pointrenaud, founder of Christian Aid? Nonsense!
是很难相信 可我看见了
I know, but I saw her!
对 你还看见圣女贞德显灵了
Like you saw Joan ofArc ablaze once more.
长官 长官 长官
Sir. . .
尸体已经确认过了 当时车里有三个人
We’ve identified three passengers in the vehicle.
普瓦特勒诺
Pointrenaud,
司机
his driver,
还有
and. . .

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!